Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 +ERiK+
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Prostate massage??Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
My doctor gives the best ones EVER !!!!
 DAVE632
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Prostate massage??
Posted: 11/26/2008 8:51:23 AM
Like Gspots, some are close some are a journey.

If you think you feel it but it is just outta reach get a toy. Just remember you can't feel the angle or the pressure you're using when playing with a toy so be careful.

The prostate is (obviously) IN and if he's on his back, UP towards his tummy. Just pressing on the tissues beneath the actual gland may suffice when it comes to pleasure from pressure. Also don't forget that this produces a looong "sort of" orgasm feeling. If it is done at the time of a normal O then it will blow his socks off but JUST the prostate massage will produce likely copious amounts of slime which feels great as it is slowly pumped out but like more like a sneeze in very very slow motion. Hard to describe but worth the effort and the "research."

Now does he do your GSpot back????
 compleat_man
Msg: 74
Prostate massage??
Posted: 11/26/2008 11:48:30 AM

Do most men like to have their prostate messed with whilst having sex and do women feel comfortable doing this?? I've found this to increase the power of my ejaculation.
PS. Do you think I maybe gay??

do you only like WOMEN to massage your prostate?

or do you enjoy it when the blokes do it as well?

you already know the answer to your question..
 compleat_man
Msg: 75
Prostate massage??
Posted: 11/26/2008 11:49:47 AM

My doctor thinks he's funny. During my last exam, he said, "Look Ma. No hands."

That was NOT humorous!

did you ask him to use 2 fingers?

might as well get a second opinion for the price of one, while he's at it?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >