Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Would you date a married man or woman?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ƒ ²
Msg: 226
Would you date a married man or woman?Page 10 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
It wouldnt be dating if the other was married it would just a booty call.
 Javan2
Msg: 227
Would you date a married man or woman?
Posted: 8/19/2005 4:49:41 PM
This has to be the stupidest question on P.O.F. that I've personally ever come across. It's so stupid that I'd have to say, " Yeah it's ok, but only if you drink 2 litters of anti-freeze first. Only then would it be ok."
 marita_b
Msg: 228
view profile
History
Posted: 8/19/2005 4:49:47 PM
and with that,..the ethics of the next generation is restored,...tks,...
 biziedizie
Msg: 229
Posted: 8/19/2005 4:52:25 PM
Ahhh...fck it! Sure I would date a married woman, why the hell not! She's out for fun so why would I turn it down? Hey it would be nice to have a chick take me out and buy me things and pay for everything. The thrill and excitment of getting caught by her husband as he has his chick with him!
So anyways is there any married broads that want to have a fling with me? I'm booking for September if your interested.
 salamander000
Msg: 230
view profile
History
Posted: 8/19/2005 4:59:34 PM
desperation rears its' ugly head....no takers? not surprised.
I would not...for many, many reasons
 biziedizie
Msg: 231
Posted: 8/19/2005 5:18:26 PM
Your just mad at me! Sorry honey!
 LilyBean
Msg: 232
Posted: 9/3/2005 3:20:50 PM
Absolutely Not! No. Never....I could have dated a married man if I wanted to take the opportunity a married man hinted to. He was tall. He was handsome. He was strong. He was responsible. He was in my fantasies for nearly 1 year, but I never knew he was married. When I found out he was married, I apologized to him and said that I never meant to disrespect him or his family. He was sweet enough to tell me he would go for me if he wasn't married, but that he had a family. I was honored by his honesty and his worth. I then prayed to God to forgive me for my foolishness and asked for His forgiveness. Then I cried for a week and started to live life again...now, I am too old to look for a man. I decided to concentrate on my child's future and to die a single old lady. I wouldn't be the first woman to live life alone without companionship. I have admired such women before, so I hope I can set the same example for other girls who think dating a married man is okay. It is not okay no matter the circumstance or situation. It is wrong....so I continue to pray in order to live right. I stay out of trouble this way
 OnTheBus
Msg: 233
Posted: 9/3/2005 3:21:35 PM
If they are married, I wouldnt call it dating.
 rockmegently
Msg: 234
Posted: 9/3/2005 4:02:46 PM
Lilybean

now, I am too old to look for a man.
Ouch, that hurts! If at 38 you say you're too old, that must make me extremely old! Put on the brakes Rock! Might be 47 , but I am not going to call myself old.

If that man hinted to the opportunity, then you are not at fault. What you did , you did so honestly. If anyone disrespected a family, it was him for allowing it. Yet you mentioned " I was honored by his honesty and his worth" I see no worth here. He led you on, and he also said " he would go for me if he wasn't married, but that he had a family". Don't see the same film as you do.

Keep praying, prayers do get answered.
 Deadmanwalkin
Msg: 235
Only With a Death Wish
Posted: 9/3/2005 4:08:16 PM
Good God, I must have missed or forgotten this thread,,LMAO! Man, this is a question that must have been asked in jest. No sane man or woman should be so insane as to even consider dating or even meeting, being friends, anything with a married person. It's so obvious a mistake, I can't believe anyone would ever entertain such a notion. Yes, a good way to get killed. I would hope nobody is so desperate that they would stoop to such levels.
 DragonRed
Msg: 236
Only With a Death Wish
Posted: 9/3/2005 4:25:07 PM

I would not let my self esteem ,,,,sink to such depths.......
 Dog Mommy
Msg: 237
Posted: 9/3/2005 8:38:49 PM
No...never...it's never ok...either fix the relationship or get out
 crshtstdumy
Msg: 238
Posted: 9/3/2005 8:59:21 PM
Since there are so many married men and women connecting on sites like these, there must be A LOT of people "hooking up" with them! Where are their posts? With a question like this, it's obvious that you are only going to get one answer - a big NO! That is to be expected. With lonliness being so prevalant in people's lives, some people will take what they can get. I have never went out with a married man, that I know of. Lots have though. I have to admit that it can be tempting because at least we know where we stand and there is none of the dating games. ie: say they want a relationship but really just want sex and will then bolt. Just being honest. Hope to god I never do find myself as the "other women".
 Junkart
Msg: 239
Posted: 9/4/2005 1:59:56 PM
I think a big anthropology seminar needs to be held at this site.

How old do you really think that this one man one women religion has existed. 1000, 2000, maybe 10000 years and to what percentage of that existence was this a majority fundamental way of life.

We can all get on our high horse and judge even we are clueless to each side. We can puff our chest and put on our pretty show to convince the masses one way or the other. Then the sheep can go about reiterating what they've heard.

If you think its wrong, ask your self why, really why to I think this way, is it even for me to guess, what if your not right, what if you are.

Truth is if it works then do it. Cause if it’s wrong it comes back and not one person that was judging has anything to do with it. It’s as if every word was just another gasp of hot air rushing form there mouth. What a waste.

Everything to the finite inth works out as it should in the end.

And Yes, I would date a married Women, I went out to dinner with my wife last night.
 ThaPeculiar_lil_Sweetie82
Msg: 240
Posted: 9/4/2005 2:54:08 PM
Im sorry I just couldnt do it.I cant see myself going with a married man and no full well that he is married,I have respect and I wouldnt want to hurt anybody and have them sitting at home crying because there husband is out laying up.I wouldnt feel right and I couldnt stand to look in the mirror at myself everyday and knowing that I was doing something like that.There is a line I just dont cross and that is dating married men.No married men for me!X
 mcbobly
Msg: 241
view profile
History
Posted: 9/4/2005 4:18:07 PM
Would I date a married woman? certainly not knowingly. I didn't like it when my ex was dating her current b/f while we were still married so I wouldn't do it to another dude.
 worstguyonhere
Msg: 242
Posted: 9/4/2005 4:21:11 PM
This just in: Infidelity is the second leading cause of divorce, the first being marriage itsself.
 goldengurl
Msg: 243
Posted: 9/4/2005 5:24:49 PM
NO
 worstguyonhere
Msg: 244
Posted: 9/4/2005 6:11:03 PM
No more married men for me. Freakin heartbreakers then they never call.
 LANGA
Msg: 245
Posted: 9/4/2005 6:15:01 PM
Never

God forbid that I would do such a thing. That is not only WRONG, morally and ethically and Biblically, but it's so hurtful to the person and otehrs that are effected by this. Why anyone would commit to such an act , I cannot figure out. But I wouldn't and I just can't see myself doing it. I can't violate a command of God like that.

Not me!!!
 Squiffy
Msg: 246
Posted: 9/4/2005 6:28:01 PM
No way - I think men who cheat are jerks and I try not to have sex with jerks.
 me worry?
Msg: 247
Posted: 9/4/2005 6:40:23 PM
OK so is this the "let's see how many pages of no's we can get"?
 Deadmanwalkin
Msg: 248
Posted: 9/4/2005 6:59:52 PM
I find it a mystery why you would even ask such a question. Do you have a death wish?
 po1
Msg: 249
view profile
History
Posted: 9/4/2005 10:11:12 PM
"No sane man or woman should be so insane as to even consider dating or even meeting, being friends, anything with a married person. It's so obvious a mistake, I can't believe anyone would ever entertain such a notion."

Oh, my goodness! I can't be friends anymore with anyone but my wife......The next door neighbors (they are married) my co-workers (they are married, too!) - I guess it's going to be awfully lonely around here!

This would depend on the definition of "date" you are using. Would I be unfaithful to my wife? No. Would I go out with a friend - male or female - to spend time? YES! And my wife knows about it, and has come along on occasion...(she won't play golf with us, but she raids the heck out of the beer cart! )
 kmoc1966
Msg: 250
Posted: 9/4/2005 11:57:25 PM
i could never do it knowingly. i dated a guy two years ago. he said he had been divorced for 4 years. very quickly, though, red flags went up. i did a little digging and eventually found out he was still married. i ended our relationship immediately.

as for one who was once married and had my ex cheating on me.....well, even though i was left feeling humiliated (being the last to know scenario), hurt, ...etc...i would never go out now and do it to someone esle! i know how it feels and it is not good!
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Would you date a married man or woman?