Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Would you date a married man or woman?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 hugs4umm
Msg: 251
Would you date a married man or woman?Page 11 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
to put it simply...........NO, NONONONONO , no
 marita_b
Msg: 252
view profile
History
Would you date a married man or woman?
Posted: 9/5/2005 10:36:50 AM
and :they" say only sleezy or lonely people get on these sites,...
they should browse the forums here,....restore faith in their fellow ,....HU-MANs

I_M_A_Q_T_U_C_
Msg: 253
Posted: 9/5/2005 11:46:53 AM
Dang NO! #1.Who gives me the right to get mixed up into someones marriage whether they say its never gonna work out or not..Who needs it?#2 I love myself too much and have too much respect to do that to a fellow man.(woman)
 just_me63084
Msg: 254
Posted: 9/5/2005 1:42:14 PM
I myself am going through a divorce right now after being split up for nearly 7 months because my husband was sleeping with other people. I think that it is just down right wrong to sleep with someone who is married. If they are separated and I do me completely separated then ok. But to go and break up a marriage no matter if they are having problems or not is just not right. It is hurtful and I know that I was devastated when I found out.
Natasha
 donlea2447
Msg: 255
Posted: 9/8/2005 11:51:28 AM
life is not simple. we are human we love, we discover, reach out, and yes we can love more then one person. the question is not simple. can anyone honestly say that they will never meet or lay eyes on a person they are truely attracted to after they are spoken for. lets be ourselves. lets live for true love even if it is more then one person.
 CountrySugar
Msg: 256
Posted: 9/8/2005 11:53:15 AM
if I were married I'd not want to find out someone was sleepin with or seeing my husband so why on earth would I do to another woman, what I wouldn't done to me.

Do unto others as you'd have em do unto you.
 marita_b
Msg: 257
view profile
History
Posted: 9/9/2005 6:50:57 AM
Life's not that simple eh?,....we can love more than one person eh? Donlea??????????

MR,... perferr not to say,...under the marital statis,...that pretty much says it all,....

Have you ever heard the saying that just because we CAN,...do something,....
doesn't necesarily mean we SHOULD,......

If we truely are a higher life form,..then just having impulses doen't mean NEEDING to act on them,...or even give you the RIGHT,...to act on them,...clearly you are thinking of how things affect you,....try thinking how your actions affect others,....and don't for a second think they don't,....

Do you think your kids will care that you have the abillity to LOVE MORE THAN ONE?????

GIVE ME A BREAK,.....my generation,...the all you need is love,,...bunsh of the 60's are learning the hard way what a crock that is,....
 Klo
Msg: 258
Posted: 9/9/2005 8:32:48 AM
I found out at the beginning og August that a guy I was dating for a yr. was married and I never suspected a thing. Had I known, I wouldnt have def. stayed away...married people are off limits.
 orchid38
Msg: 259
Posted: 9/9/2005 9:11:19 AM
NO...I won't go into the whole Moral aspect of it..but I will say this.Going on the assumption you know the person is married....IF you are stupid enough to think a man or woman who cheats on their spouse will somehow fall magically in love with you and you will be the one to stop all their cheating ways then you are living in dreamland....Tell me even if you ended up with this man or woman, how do you get over the whole well he cheated with me, so maybe he's cheating on me?.....You would always have it in the back of your mind and therefore you could never fully trust that person...

Now as far as just having sex and nothing more..If sex is all you are after, I think there are enough SINGLE, UNATTACHED people out there who will sleep around , for you to choose from without a person having to hook up with someone married who chances are has kids and the wife/husband has no clue they are cheating...Why be party to a cheater and his/her hurting his family?.....Yea that man/woman is cheating and you can make many excuses for doing it, but if you think about it, as most of us were taught, two wrongs do not make a right.....Yes, I know that's a morla, values thing, but this woman has them, so I guess if that offends anyone well, it's too bad..

I guess it's a personal choice and way too many have no values today and will see nothing wrong in this as they are simply getting theirs and looking out for themselves..after all as so many espouse, it's only sex...Well, you tell that to the child and wife/husband of the one you have slept with who cries because daddy or mommy is no longer there and the spouse whose world has fallen apart....I'm sorry, if more people Thought out their actions and had to look into a childs eyes and explain why they whored around with a married person, perhaps they wouldn't be so**** about this whole issue..And if I've offended anyone by saying whoring around, well I'm sorry, but that is EXACTLY what you are doing..

We all make choices, sometimes we make the wrong ones, but if you know someone is married or attached, I would say it's wrong to have an affair with them...Of course my opinion will be blasted , but tell me, How do you ever TRUST a cheater?..IF he/she will cheat on the one they vowed to love etc, then how can you ever believe ANYTHING they say?...Again if all you are seeking is sex, try being with someone single..no one gets hurt and just makes more sense than sleeping with someone who is married..

I had a chance to be with someone married..He was a great guy, treated me like a lady and was a charmer...We were friends and I knew his wife....I was lonely and feeling bad because my BF had walked away and I had one of those moments where I thought I'll never find a man who is simply a good and decent man who will get to know me as a person before wanting to jump into bed, so why should I keep waiting to have sex...This friend was there,and I was tempted to just give up .....So I'm not holier than thou and I'm not perfect..I've been tempted, but I also used my head and removed myself from that situation fast.....We are still friends, and better friends because I did not cross that line and he has thanked me because he realized later what he would have lost....Like I said, we are sometimes all tempted and can make the wrong choices, but as hard as it can be, if we think and use our heads we can do the right thing..It's a personal choice..One we all have to live with..
Have a good week-end..
 limoshark
Msg: 260
Posted: 9/9/2005 9:21:03 AM
I just dont ask questions.. That way im not the bad guy if he is married!
 marita_b
Msg: 261
view profile
History
Posted: 9/9/2005 9:37:00 AM
playing ostriuch,...doesn't work,....but it's a nice theory
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 262
Posted: 9/9/2005 9:57:37 AM
Quite simply....NOT ME!!!!

I have far too much integrity, self respect, self esteem, respect for others (the married spouse, children, etc.), and dignity to be someone's piece of extramarital ass!
 racebaby75
Msg: 263
Posted: 9/9/2005 12:48:37 PM
Can we say Hell no? There is no way I'd ever date a married man.

I have been the wife of the husband that had an affair. It's not a fun place to be. And it's absolutely devasting when you finally find out.

I could never and would never do that to another woman, knowing how absolutely horrible it made me feel when it happened to me.

The one thing that really ticked me off was that the lady that my husband cheated on me with, had the same thing happen to her. She went home after work and found her husband in bed with another woman. She said she was devastated. The only thing I asked her was how in the hell she could do it to another woman knowing how bad it made her feel to have it done to her!!!!

I just don't understand people who think it's ok to date married people. There were committments made to each other to be faithful to each other. Unless you are one of the couples that has an extremely open relationship where you've already agreed that you can date and sleep with other people while you are married then there is no excuse for that. If you don't respect yourself enough not to date someone that is not really in it for you, then you should at least have enough respect for their spouse. Someone is bound to end up getting hurt.
 sweet_lips
Msg: 264
Posted: 9/11/2005 4:06:59 AM
sure i would love to date amarried women ,cause they know what they r doing .and they know how ta have afun
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 265
Posted: 9/11/2005 10:30:40 AM
^^ So do single, unmarried women, Hottiger11!!
 Bridgetg74
Msg: 266
Posted: 9/12/2006 8:57:49 PM
Well, I must admit I have done it. I met a man at work about 11 years ago and, before I knew his name or that he was married, I was hooked. Sometimes it just works that way. I said hello one day, we quickly progressed to heavy flirting and taking all our breaks together. In a month or so, he left his wife. (His wife had someone moved in within a few weeks and didn't seem bitter about it.) We lived together for 2 1/2 years and had a wonderful relationship for the first year or so. Then it got a little rocky and eventually downright miserable. After we split, I found out he had been seeing a girl he worked with (I had switched jobs long before) for about 4 months. I ran into him a couple of years ago and we talked for a while. He is still with that woman (not married and says never will be) and they have a child together. He seems happy but I seriously doubt he's 100% faithful. What's the moral of the story?? For one thing, some men will leave their wives. For another, they will definitely cheat on you too at some point. But, regardless, I wouldn't go back and change it even if I could. That may sound crazy but it's true. I'm not saying what we did was right, for the record.
 Jazzydysh
Msg: 267
Posted: 4/16/2007 7:19:15 PM
Actually went out with some nice?guy who swore up and down he was single......All I asked for was honesty........then on our 5th date he said......."theres something I have to tell you....I think there is really something there between us but I am married"

Well A-hole thanks for wasting my time...........apparently his car was in the garage.... so I drove........I slammed the brakes on and kicked his sorry butt out of my car.

His only concern......what am I going to tell the wife...I'm at a sports bar with my buddies......

Well guess he figured it out........with another lie!

So.....what I have determined..........they are single when they leave the house, or they are single when they're out with the boys for a sports nite..........single when they are away from the wife!

So, all in all, NO would NEVER date a married man!

If you were his wife, wouldn't you want to know? I wouldn't want to stay with a man like that!!!!! Not to mention all those STD presents he'd be bringing home!

Thanks, but NO THANKS.............he's someone elses honey and he ain't looking that sweet!
 Jazzydysh
Msg: 268
Posted: 4/16/2007 7:20:54 PM
Actually went out with some nice?guy who swore up and down he was single......All I asked for was honesty........then on our 5th date he said......."theres something I have to tell you....I think there is really something there between us but I am married"

Well A-hole thanks for wasting my time...........apparently his car was in the garage.... so I drove........I slammed the brakes on and kicked his sorry butt out of my car.

His only concern......what am I going to tell the wife...I'm at a sports bar with my buddies......

So.....what I have determined..........they are single when they leave the house, or they are single when they're out with the boys for a sports nite..........single when they are away from the wife!

If you were his wife, wouldn't you want to know? I wouldn't want to stay with a man like that!!!!! Not to mention all those STD presents he'd be bringing home!

Thanks, but NO THANKS.............he's someone elses honey and he ain't looking that sweet!

Just an afterthought........maybe the married man has to look for sex outside the home because he's so bad in bed his wife won't sleep with him anymore!
 Jazzydysh
Msg: 269
Posted: 4/16/2007 7:22:16 PM

Just an afterthought........maybe the married man has to look for sex outside the home because he's so bad in bed his wife won't sleep with him anymore!

and if there are so many unhappily married men and women........try the specialized website just customized for you............ www.ashleymadison.com! hehe
 orangelamp
Msg: 270
Posted: 4/16/2007 7:33:51 PM
No. No more poly relationships for me.
 kisseekat
Msg: 271
Posted: 4/16/2007 7:40:39 PM
Thou shalt not commit adultery...it's just wrong...

Women for women...why do that to one of your sisters?
 blahblah101
Msg: 272
Posted: 4/16/2007 7:55:33 PM
Most of the people who are saying no I never would etc etc etc. Are fulla crap. And 97% of the guys. That are saying no,no,no. Are especially fulla crap :D .Hell yes I would. 100% for sure. No doubts about it. If someone is married. And it means so little to them. That they are looking for someone else. Then that is, whatever it is. I mean people change.

Marriages change. And if someone isnt happy in it. Then yeah they need to get out. But life being the complicated mess. It always seems to be. Things are seldom very simple. But this is a forum 4 adults. If U want a fairytale. Go 2 disneyforums.com or summin. Im not saying I would go out of my way. To tag a married woman. Or that its even on my conscious agenda. But if U met someone. U were highly attracted 2. And the feelings were mutual.

Then natures probally going to take its course. Would I want to be some married woman's boytoy or booty call ? Depends on the woman. And the circumstances. Thats just my pointlessazz opinion on this thing. As for all the women. Who are saying oh no no no. Same thing applies. Infidelity is rampant. Always has been.

And all these married guys. Are obviously finding enough femme takers. Unless their homo's. Would I cheat on a woman Im married 2 ? Once again, would depend on the woman. And the situation. If someone's not satisfied with the person there with. Enough to be exclusive. Assuming were talking about a conventional marriage.Which there are things, like open marriages. And swapping etc etc.

In this wonderfully complicated world. But if your in a conventional marriage with someone. If U dont care about them enough to be exclusive. Then U need a divorce. Not a booty call. Though one last addition. To this bk Im writing here. Sometimes there are other things involved with junk like this. ie: children to consider. Which keeps people together. Even though they dont have the same feelings for each other. A ring doesnt make U married. A feeling does. If the feeling is gone. For whatever reason. Your no longer married.

THE END :D

PS,.. upon further reflection. Ive decided I was wrong,99.3% . Of the guys who posted and said they wouldnt sleep with a married woman. Are fulla crap, not 97% my bad. ;)
 dbz77
Msg: 273
view profile
History
Posted: 4/16/2007 8:37:00 PM
Only if the woman were MY wife.

Adultery is dishonorable in ALL.

Michael
 thats_hot
Msg: 274
Posted: 4/16/2007 10:26:36 PM
I've seen so many people hurt because of this and I think it's unfair.I personally do not believe in messing around with a married man but there are many women who think differently.In my opinion if you go after a married man its a sign of being desperate.Since you can't find a man of your own you sink so low as to try to steal someone elses,and I think people who do this have no confidence or morals.I also think when a married person even begins to think about messing around it's time to end their marriage.
 Nick Thinker
Msg: 275
Posted: 4/16/2007 10:49:56 PM
No.
But I do not share the view that posing this question by the OP was ridiculous or something. It is a valid question.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Would you date a married man or woman?