Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Would you date a married man or woman?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 blahblah101
Msg: 276
Would you date a married man or woman?Page 12 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
Yeah it would be soooo much better. For people who have grown. In alot of cases. To not only not "love" each other. But to despise their spouses. To live a lie. And remain together. So that they can make life miserable.For their significant other,FOREVER. People in general are so shallow. Most of U people. Have been programmed. With a one dimensional moral view of the world. And once again. Are completely full of crap. Becuz your "morals" and your lofty "opinions".
Will change like the wind or the weather. When circumstances conspire in your lives.

I mean the vast majority. Of pof'ers. I take with a grain of salt. Cuz its human nature. To be fulla shyt. U cant beat the convenience. Nor the comfort.

Guess it just comes down. To who U know. And who U blow. Not that Im completely advocating infidelity in marriage. My personal philosophy. Is why get married to begin with ? I mean I dont need a ceremony. Or a set of laws. To tell me I "love" someone. Or that I want to be with them. For the rest of my life.

If thats whats meant to be. Then it'll happen, all on its own. So I guess the stance Im taking here. Is anti-marriage period. Like Ive mentioned before. People grow and change. And some marriages grow and change. Or some swivel up and die. As in like 50% here in the states. And if someone. Who stood in some Pagan religious ceremony. Meets someone, that is a better fit in their life.(*radio edit: Or someone they wanna have sex with.)

Then their going to do. What they are going to do. Irregardless, of how a predominently hypocritical society views them. And if a person. Is so uncommited to their marriage. That they are to the point. Of having outside relationships. Then come on. Thats not even a marriage. Its a farce.

LOL,chapter 2 of my bk. Coming to a bk store near U. Think Ill title it. "1001 reasons, U shouldnt get married."
 LillyMei
Msg: 277
Would you date a married man or woman?
Posted: 3/5/2008 9:24:33 PM
I have read every comment in this forum. And I want everyone to know that unless YOU meet someone you truly want to be with and either know he/she is married or find out later - none of you know what it is like until you're in the relationship. So, all these idle BS comments are just that!

Yes, I dated a married man. It was not by choice or purpose. I knew him over 17 years ago and fate had it that we would by chance meet every 7 years - during which was just friendly-buddy talk and we went our separate ways.

Single woman and a married man relationship will not work out in the end (unless he does eventually divorce). But, I love him and he loves me now. And, if these few months of happiness is all I have in the course of a lifetime...I have more then you ever will because I was truly happy and we made memories !
 Naughtical
Msg: 278
Posted: 3/5/2008 9:28:18 PM
Well...if those were my only choices I would date a married man before I would date a woman.
 sassymiss
Msg: 279
view profile
History
Posted: 3/5/2008 9:41:01 PM

If he was separated I honeslty don't know as I've never been in that situation before. I'll have to get back to you on that once that arises

Separated is still married. There is always the chance that they will go back to their husbands/wives. There is absolutely no future in dating a married person.
 ShyladyCharla
Msg: 280
Posted: 3/5/2008 9:48:11 PM
I'd date a married man, cause well, I'm married to. Just for the sex of course! I would not date a single man though! Seperated, maybe!
 Carrie Bradshaw™
Msg: 281
view profile
History
Posted: 3/5/2008 9:50:41 PM
I would not date a married man for all the Choo's in the world. I might have a lot of flaws and make mistakes from time to time but a homewrecker I am not.

Even if he is unhappy in the marriage, I would not do it. Even if he said he would leave her, I would not do it. As soon as I found out he was married, I would end the relationship and I would never enter into one knowing the man is married.

Why hurt his spouse and cause her pain when I have never met her? I might not be married but I take marriage vows seriously and I lack respect and compassion for those who chose to have affairs.

If you want someone else or are not happy, try to fix it. If it cannot be fixed, get a divorce and move on and then date people.

~Carrie
 Blk_Archangel7
Msg: 282
Posted: 3/5/2008 9:55:53 PM
no, unless she was divorced, no way in hell would I date a married woman.
 forum101
Msg: 283
view profile
History
Posted: 3/5/2008 10:11:21 PM
I absolutely would not. I have had my life torn apart by an ex cheating. He even admitted it meant nothing to him. a piece of ass, because he could. Threw away our life, because he "could"? destroyed the trust and respect. Marriage or in a relationship means they are taken, move on. If you dont, you are destroying the lives of others. yes, that is right. divorce not only effects the cheating party, but children. What decent person would want to be a part of destroying someone else's life? especially a child.
what a question!!!!
 forum101
Msg: 284
view profile
History
Posted: 3/5/2008 10:41:45 PM
What kind of self esteem problems would someone have to have, dating someone who is married, knowing they are going home to their families?. Who in their right mind would think that was a good thing. How desperate would a woman have to be, that this would be alright to her?
Its a lose/lose situation
If he cheats on his wife, he could cheat on you.
You dont have a real relationship, because, technically he is taken.
You cant trust and respect him now.
You will always be his dirty little secret.
Your the HO, in the scenario--nothing good about that.
He might be scum for cheating, but he has someone to go home to each night.
 DallasFlier
Msg: 285
view profile
History
Posted: 3/5/2008 11:31:54 PM

I would not date a married man for all the Choo's in the world. I might have a lot of flaws and make mistakes from time to time but a homewrecker I am not.

Ah, as usual, Miss Carrie exhibits the lovely mixture of sexiness with intelligence and integrity!
 Greg8001
Msg: 286
Posted: 3/6/2008 7:08:01 AM
I think dating someone or having intimacy with someone in a marriage which is ongoing is always unethical.
 ciaobaby71
Msg: 287
Posted: 3/6/2008 7:15:16 AM
dumb*ss...........................
 Mokavan
Msg: 288
Posted: 3/6/2008 11:21:40 AM
no one date a married man oe woman ,just rub them nicely and let it go talk about constipat=== mind
 JrsyGrl
Msg: 289
Posted: 3/6/2008 11:27:54 AM
I have a few friends having an affair with a married man for over 6 years and that is exactly all the excuses they use!!....

i sleep on the couch
i am here for the kids
blah..blah.....and they believe every word they tell them..I would be shocked if they ever ended up together but i always wonder how many more years she will believe him....but they hope and hope and say he doesnt lie..lolol......
 topnotch60
Msg: 290
Posted: 3/6/2008 12:09:38 PM
LMAO, OP you want someone to fight basic MORAL fiber with you... this thread should have never made it to 2 pages... if you have to ask if its appropriate to have an affair... ask your partner ?? who would be better qualified to answer that. Sad thing is there are those who are willing to stretch the laws of a commitment.. SO SAD !!! PEACE
 farout222
Msg: 291
Posted: 3/6/2008 12:23:41 PM
All scruples aside, I would and have dated married women. There are such excuses as, 'not wanting to disrupt my life', 'my can't provide for me in that way', the list goes on. I, and I can only talk for I, have found that married women are safe, abound with affection and are, for the most part, not multi-orgasmic to begin with. I see no reason to exclude married women. To answer the other question, I am not super religious, whether that has anything to do with it.
 rivereye
Msg: 292
Posted: 3/6/2008 12:30:15 PM
no-now check that decoding book(the dictionary),and you'll find no is real close in meaning to NO! I do not like them sam I am! Bad monkey,no peanut!
 Enchanted107
Msg: 293
view profile
History
Posted: 3/6/2008 12:32:29 PM
No, definitely NOT! I can be friends with them, be their pen pal and even care for them. But, as I have always maintained; I do not do affairs~ Not cut out to be the other woman. So, waiting for me to change my mind is a waste of precious time. And that includes those with gfs or any significant others.
 Chocolatebrowne
Msg: 294
Posted: 3/6/2008 12:33:52 PM
For what???? You can't go anywhere, they can't spend very much time (or money) on you.......
 rgrnr49
Msg: 295
Posted: 3/6/2008 12:44:20 PM
Commitment? WTF is that!?!
And what if your wife changes over the years into someone you don't even know anymore? What if your wife gets drunk, sleepwalks and beats you with her fists while you're trying to sleep so you can make it to work in the morning? What if she goes to visit her mom in Florida every year right about the time spring break comes up? And what if she always bought new Victoria Secret underwear to impress her mom while she's down there? What if she constantly gets drunk and reminds you of how well hung her ex was?
What if the state in which you both reside automatically grants her all of your stuff, because your wife wouldn't work, making you the sole bread winner who has given her a life she'd become accustomed to, automatically winning her continued support after the termination of the marriage?
What if oral sex was important to you before the marriage, but somehow, over the next twenty years, SHE decided that oral sex wasn't an important part of the marriage? And what if it's still important to you?
What if all you wanted was a BJ from ANY woman, just to give yourself just one little temporary iota of self worth, so you can go home to continue recieving the beatings?
Would I have an affair?
IN A FREAKING HEARTBEAT!
 999-999
Msg: 296
Posted: 3/6/2008 1:12:29 PM
For me personally, I would finish something if I wasn't 100% into it rather than wait for something else to come along before I did. Saying that I am a strong character and am more than happy in my own company. I think lots of people seem to fall apart when they are on their own which is why so many people date whilst married, so they can test the water first before letting go properly......
 sweetlibrachik
Msg: 297
Posted: 3/6/2008 1:19:13 PM
nope , I wouldn't go there....... chances are you'd be heart broken!
 xxfoxyredxx
Msg: 298
Posted: 3/6/2008 1:31:12 PM
Why not eh? Cant think of a reason not to! lmao Honestly what a stupid question!
 dragonshungry
Msg: 299
Posted: 3/6/2008 1:48:39 PM
All i have to say is now the lifestyles are comeing out that have been buried, from polyamry to BDSM swinging and all that. humans are animals and we are build to love and feel and have free choice.

some people "date" outside there relationships because of being in the kink and fetish scenes or lacking in there current relations. or because as humans we strive to excite and inhance our life. many people have there hubby's and wives as ALPHA status and the others as subs. who really knows the reasons really why we are all compelled except attraction.

some people have an understanding in there arrangement of play to have sexual or non-sexual play.

but trust is well needed and communication a key to exploring life.

do what tho wilt shall be the whole of the law.
 McKinneyMemories
Msg: 300
Posted: 3/6/2008 3:08:01 PM
NOT ME!I don't judge,I just won't partake.Why stay married?I think married ppl want their cake and eat it 2.If your not happy sexually or otherwise don't lead your spouse on!Infidelity once found out has devastating results,if not divorce reconciliation will never be the same because the trust is gone.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Would you date a married man or woman?