Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Recipes and Cooking  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 looking-downunder
Msg: 13
worlds easiest peanut butter cookiesPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
I just had to try this... and it worked! My kids are loving them. Thanks for the easy recipe...now if they could just take them to school....
 Whitetigeress
Msg: 23
worlds easiest peanut butter cookies
Posted: 5/3/2007 7:38:20 PM
wintertime i replace the sugar with icing sugar , form into rolls to lightly bake then top with drizzled chocolate
 Whitetigeress
Msg: 25
Posted: 5/4/2007 10:28:16 AM
sinful is my middle name

.............................................. when it comes to cooking
 honest_sincere
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 5/16/2007 6:23:46 PM
Hi all.

I bake pretty regularly but lately my peanut butter cookies have been coming out, well let's just say not well. Very chewy and almost elastic-y. I'm wondering if it's the peanut butter i'm using - too much oil maybe?

Anyone else ever have this problem? Any thoughts on how to fix it. Used to do the same recipe and didn't have the problem. And yes I've tried three different peanut butters, so really at a loss for the solution.

Any suggestions are appreciated.
 1brnsuga
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 1/1/2008 10:01:54 PM
QUESTIONS:
do you grease the cookie sheet?
do you flatten the cookie b4 you bake them?
do you bake them on 350 degrees?

Thanks!
 swtsunlvr
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 1/14/2008 11:29:34 AM
Hey there...would you still have that bisquit recipe? Looking for an easy.. but good one....
Show ALL Forums  > Recipes and Cooking  >