Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 moraima
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Mature WomanPage 2 of 23    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23)
"I do hope so I've been badly neglected"

Yes, whether it's a long term relationship that isn't compatible or being single for a long period, there is a lot of us with a lot of love left to do.
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 35
Mature Woman
Posted: 5/8/2007 4:05:15 PM
maninmichigan ~~ There ARE women (and men) who don't much care for/need sex, or need very little. When they're younger (20s, 30s) they're, on the whole, too embarrassed to admit it, so they go through the motions with their partners. Sometime during their 40's they just quit or freeze up, and stop what they consider *the charade*. Luckily, for most of us, we are neither them, or married to them, because as nearly as I can figure, the one who wants the least sex "wins." If you can call that winning.

The good part about being mature is that by then you know for sure which group you belong to, and the non-sexers if single again aren't playing anymore. Every man I've been with since my fifties (one was 42) had 'functional problems' of one variety or another, but the deal is, that if both like and want sex, there are workarounds that don't really get in the way of a good, rich, interesting sex life for both partners. If they are (either half) are among that maybe five percent that NEVER liked/needed/wanted sex, age is the perfect excuse for them. Either menopause or ED.

My non-sexer first husband finally, in his late sixties, found himself a widow with a similar rate/need, and they've have gotten on famously for better than a decade. Their relationship consists of two dates a week: one dinner out and one night playing cards. They are delighted to have found each other, and I am truly happy for them both. Wish he'd found her before he found me.

Just my assessment.

flowerforce
Msg: 37
Mature Woman
Posted: 5/9/2007 1:39:31 PM
There is a lot of reasons a woman stops having sex with her husbanl or lover. Most of them start with poor communication.
As for me I am a slow cooker. I am not interested in sex on the second date. I honour my sexuality and consider sex between people to be a sacred act. This means I need to know and trust the man I am with. This takes a while. I may feel very sexy toward a fellow but I will not act on those feelings unless ther is a lot more going on between us-friendship-fun-common interests-compatable lifestyle . It is also a way of separating" the men from the boys " so to speak I believe a mature man will wait until the woman is ready to recieve him sexyally and not drift off if sex is not forthcomming on the second or third date. If he is mature he will wait until a relationship has developed between them. By this I do not mean marriage is in the offing but that there is friendship and deep careing between us. I love making love but hopping into bed with someone for sport has long since lost its appeal.

capegardengirl
Msg: 46
Mature Woman
Posted: 5/15/2007 5:04:48 PM
SouthCarolina..Those 40 something men who overlook women their age in the 40s forget that our sex drive is in very high gear..I myself wasnt prepared for it to happen but it did!.....As opposed to the self conscious, distracted 25 yr old whos still more concerned about not displeasing him and what other people think of her..Plus we are more confident, we initiate sex more, and are honest and assertive about what pleases us and him while younger women are often too intimidated and unaware of what they need sexually...Women over 40 love great sex...We know our bodies well and what pleases us...Period......Getting closer to menopause makes us desire sex more...And not all women age 35-45 want senior men...I want someone close to my age, give or take 10 years...
 bluedew
Msg: 51
Mature Woman
Posted: 5/31/2007 2:01:21 PM
Menopause and out of control hormones, thank-you, thought it was me. Some days I feel like a walking hormone and no relief in site.
Peak at 35, I don't think so. I don't think men get bored, just can't keep up, roll reversal.
Used to be, not again, now the shoes on the other foot, geez woman, leave me alone. Loll!!!
 bullielover62
Msg: 52
Mature Woman
Posted: 5/31/2007 2:20:18 PM
Haven't ya heard? Women in their forties are the "new twenties"!!

Hell, if my sex drive was as powerful as it is now I'd have been sent to a convent by my father when I was in my twenties!! hee heeeeeeeeeee

And it's not all about having sex... but more about being in touch with my body (don't go there... he he), being comfortable in my skin and loving who I am....

And that makes the whole experience so much more exciting and enjoyable...

Mature? Screw that....
 Singlemale1962
Msg: 53
Mature Woman
Posted: 5/31/2007 5:23:26 PM
See "mature" is a mistatement.

Women dont only mature they get better.

Hope that clears things up.
 longhairrx
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Mature Woman
Posted: 7/4/2007 1:45:34 PM

I get so sick of hearing this. Hell I could easily prefer men 25 to 35 for sex and pleasure but would never turn down a decent man my age or older!

Fine fine fine - don't want us over 45 women? Then we will just have to fu... the young ones !

I don't know, personally, I've found women in their 40's-50's to have rather voracious sexual appetites (just a generallity) AND, they have a much better idea of what they want and HOW TO GET IT!!
 redhawk130
Msg: 59
Mature Woman
Posted: 7/5/2007 9:33:30 PM
who said that ? someone inexperienced would be my guess.
 marelee
Msg: 60
Mature Woman
Posted: 7/6/2007 6:58:33 AM
Your absolutely right, I'm 60 have gone through menopause, found that this is a great and peaceful time. Sex is still great, its the way a great deal of men offer sex that is the turn off. In fact I think the phrasing for women my age, is the preference to be made love to versus having sex with. I dated a man several years ago, we had dinners out, with my family, at my home, and then one at his home.. He cooked, was so pleasant and encouraging. When the evening ended and I was not yet prepared to stay and have sex with him. I got ready to leave, in doing so I had to fight my way out of that house, that was a major turn off. It was not that I wouldn't have enjoyed sex with him, I wasn't mentally or emotionally yet prepared for intimacy with him. I believe that women my age are still taking a bad rep on these issues. I think the world after menopause changes from how a woman feeling the demand to please her husband, to relaxing and expecting her husband to want to please her.
 fsu1965
Msg: 61
Mature Woman
Posted: 7/6/2007 7:27:09 AM
My girl friend is 48. We have been going out for a year. We have had sex over 300 times this past year. She cannot get enough. I don't think she is alone in this new found freedom. I believe many women in their 40's and 50's are Hot and want love. That's my experience anyway.

PS This is not BS.
 plowboyspike
Msg: 64
Mature Woman
Posted: 7/6/2007 2:41:57 PM
hello im knocking on your door ,,,where do you live sweety im in PA,,,,,,
 MacKevinized
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Mature Woman
Posted: 7/6/2007 7:23:56 PM

mature women are volcanoes

OOOOOWW! that's so hot!

Yea, first you feel the earth move under your feet and then a spectacular show of awesome power and fireworks.

Then there's the chocking soot and ash unless you've been blown away by the blast or hardened into an image of stone for eternity.

OK, maybe it's too hot and the hot always get's cold.

Let me clue you in, There's some young women just as hot and mature as the older ones and the amount or quality of your sex life has nothing to do with maturity.
 sandalz
Msg: 67
Mature Woman
Posted: 7/8/2007 2:15:17 PM
50 is the new 40!

There is something so liberating about being 50 *S*

It's 'ME' time, we know who we are and what we want...I just wish finding it wasn't so difficult.
 oldkid
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Mature Woman
Posted: 7/8/2007 6:13:17 PM
Mature women may be as sexual as their younger counterparts when the right emotional primer is in place but younger ones just enjoy sex. Many of you supposedly sexual, mature women in these forums won't just for the fun of sex and some barely would if they did get married again. Who really likes sex just for sex or is it to "buy" some emotional stroking ? If you actually liked sex, there wouldn't be such a shortage!
 fsu1965
Msg: 69
Mature Woman
Posted: 7/11/2007 1:27:49 PM
Older women are HOT
 selfsong
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Mature Woman
Posted: 8/13/2007 3:39:14 PM
At my age I still have lust in me so I always assume women as old or older do. I also think it is a individual thing, she likes it or not may depend on what kind of partner a woman has had in the past.

I have only met one woman in my life (she is 50) and one day she told me she never really liked sex, she prefers a guy to do his thing and move on. Man was I shocked, I knew then and there that in no way would I ever want to be with a woman that got nothing from an intimate encounter even if she cared about me!

I know it might be an issue with me but I really do want my SO to enjoy an expression of sharing that level brings....and the fun...LOL
 Smilin_bob
Msg: 72
Mature Woman
Posted: 8/13/2007 5:05:21 PM
I searched the internet, but could not find the document I was looking for. I remember reading a scientific survey that men reach their sexual peak between 18 and 25 years. Women, on the other hand, reach their sexual prime starting at 35.

The sexual peak for women lasts much longer, which supports many of the posts here. Women who are post-menopausal often times recognize a freedom that they can be as sexually active as they want without fear of becoming pregnant. That sometimes opens up whole new worlds for them!

So, I would have to say, generally, that mature women have more insight into their sexuality as they mature. That insight leads to confidence... the confidence leads to an additional 'wow' factor.

Bob.
 teekie
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Mature Woman
Posted: 8/13/2007 8:39:24 PM
i would love to be mr. right, llok me up write back.
 teekie
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Mature Woman
Posted: 8/13/2007 8:42:00 PM
i am a 50 yr. male and i prefer females in their late 60s. some rae very hot.
 ozziefan
Msg: 75
Mature Woman
Posted: 9/14/2007 11:27:31 AM
You love sex with your partner? So what are you doing on a singles site looking for more/new partners?
 NatGoat
Msg: 76
Mature Woman
Posted: 10/16/2007 12:34:48 AM
I never learned about Genuine *Sexuality* till my 2nd Marriage . . !!
...So...I'm a Virtual Teen-ager, still . . !!!
And, now that I can experience the more Mature Woman . . who knows what she wants...and what makes Both faal good . .
without all the shyness and awkward anticipation
that kept me from Truly Pleasing a partner . .
I can't WAIT to put it back into Practice . . !!!
. . . .
 *mae* flowers
Msg: 79
Mature Woman
Posted: 10/18/2007 8:05:29 PM
.....I have a very sad story, for more than 30 years of my life I never knew what great sex was, I had only been with one person so I didn't know the difference. I used to read about all this incredible sex everyone was having, and the term "frigid"came up many times during my marriage so I was convinced it was me... ...until I met my second husband when I was 35....he awoke feelings in me I never knew existed.... I felt somewhat embarrased at times how my body reacted....after a time, as the above poster stated...I became more comfortable with my own sexuality....unfortunately, my second marriage didn't survive...even all that great sex couldn't hold it together...

...maeflowers
 gearbound78
Msg: 81
Mature Woman
Posted: 12/17/2007 6:08:54 AM
very well said i agree 100% although i dont think of 45 as mature in age 45 is still very young i am 67 and still enjoy a loving lady more than ever some day i hope to experence it again
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >