Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MacKevinized
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Mature WomanPage 3 of 23    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23)

I would like to hear from the guys why they think older woman don't like sex. Just because you were in a marriage for x number of years and your wife wasn't interested anymore doesn't mean she doesn't like sex. It simply means she was most likely bored with sex with you.

I don't think older women don't like sex it just seems that way when they find so many reasons not to find it.

Mature women know how to find it easily and do, most women on POF seem to find it and move on but those that are having difficulty just don't like men and get bored easily.

Then they, come to the forums to tell men:
they're boring (as though they actually have something men might be interested in)
they are players (as though they actually got sex from players that dumped them)
They're users (as though they have had been taken by some freeloader)

Or any number of excuses to prevent themselves from seeing the main reason they can't find a relationship is because they are old women that haven't matured enough to recognize there is an abundance of decent guys available moving in and out of POF all the time.

As usual, those that have the least to offer have the biggest reject buttons and know how to push those buttons the quickest.
 MacKevinized
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Mature Woman
Posted: 1/21/2008 6:49:13 AM
"Most of the mature women I know love sex...........but they aren't willing to be just one night stands or guys are too critical of them looking "old" as if the men aren't old! A lot of men don't get sex because they aren't willing to see older women as being attractive enough .........."

A lot of old people are having sex with each other and find it attractive.
A lot of old single people find it easier to have orgasms with a piece of motorized plastic than actually work on relating with a companion that might have a few flaws.

There's plenty of men with out sexual dysfunction that are turned off by bad attitudes women have so they just find someone with better attitudes.

I remember my wife (a stunning looking woman) sometimes looked like a rodent when she had a bad attitude and I just didn't feel like having sex. When she was in a particular badd mood towards the end of the marriage, she exclaimed "you'll never get laid again" and I started laughing cause she actually thought I might be interested. She screamed "F#@k You" and I said "OK but you have to stop snarling first"
 My I
Msg: 87
Mature Woman
Posted: 1/21/2008 1:23:00 PM
Ya know... ladies. Sometimes, if sex is becoming uninteresting in your marriage/relationship maybe the problem is you just as much as it is him.... maybe even a little more your fault.

As we all know, physically and aesthetically a woman's appearance can be altered by way of cosmetics, clothing, hairstyle and hair colour. Hell... even a nice expensive bra can do wonders for a woman's appearance.

So, possibly, if you had made changes during your marriage rather than waiting 'till marriage was over, I wonder how many of the husbands would have enjoyed seducing you? I know it worked for me... when my ex did a surprise makeover... totally changed her appearance.... I couldn't keep my eyes or hands off of her.

So, when posts such as the following are made:

I myself, turned 50 this June and also seperated from my husband of 25yrs. Whilst married, i had no real desire for sex whatsoever, partly, because my husband was not interested in me. However, since we split, everything about me has changed. I've changed the way i look, dress, think, but more importantly, i've discovered just how much i love sex. I feel like i'm on "overdrive" and recieve loads of mail telling me that i'm "hot & sexy looking".

I wonder, "Why didn't she do that when she was married?"
Don't assume your husband wouldn't have enjoyed the change.... you'll never know because you never made that change....... just a thought.
 seatide
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Mature Woman
Posted: 1/21/2008 5:08:19 PM
I see what you mean by owning a thread.........

I can't vouch for other women, but I would love to have sex, and I would need someone to have it with......
That's the problem most men and women are equally facing.
 MacKevinized
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Mature Woman
Posted: 1/21/2008 5:09:34 PM

Methinks thou doth protest too much.

Don't buy it.

I see the complaints about sex dying out over and over in the forums, it has nothing o do with my personal experiences. And I see women my age claiming over and over that they like sex and someday they may actually HAVE sex.... depending.

They are having sex all the time, just not with men.

Saying no makes them feel empowered with men, it's all some women have to offer.

They like dependable sex, and if you can't be dependable you become worthless.

Sex for women costs money, they have to get the right outfit and wear the correct amount of makeup there's the time spent in preparation and fears of not looking just right. All to land that dependable fish.

After considering all that effort and money, most contacts will fail and it just becomes easier to buy a few more batteries.

They love sex all the time, they just don't love men having sex. There is only ever one man that might come close to making them feel as good as a piece of plastic.

But not all women are the same.
 Moonchild51
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Mature Woman
Posted: 1/21/2008 6:39:19 PM
Oh Waterwitch I love you! OMG I have been so laughing at the posts here. I simply cannot believe some of what has been said. It is really comical to say the very least. There have been a couple of posts from some men in this thread, who truly understand a woman. And I bet dimes to donuts they are not doing without! I cannot remember when I had such a good belly laugh!
 asalloutdoors
Msg: 95
Mature Woman
Posted: 1/21/2008 6:42:45 PM
"doesn't like sex. It simply means she was most likely bored with sex with you. "

You hit the n ail on the HEAD. "I'm past menopause and the pollen clogs my sinuses." "I'm past menopause and I no longer lubricate." Whatever. Ask me if AYE have heard these things. AH dare ya!

You like certain things and he likes certain things, and neither of you want to push the envelope, so don't put it all off on him. Babydoll, it is YOU, too. Don't kid yourself.

Honeydarlin', the answer is a stable of lovers, on both side of the bed. You know what I mean. Missionary christendom doesn't suck... LOL

Yours very damn truly, ...

One Very Mature Man
 GrandmaBooBoo
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Mature Woman
Posted: 1/21/2008 7:30:08 PM
They (men) just want us to feel guilty for liking sex 'cause we're in our prime and theirs left them in the dirt like 30 yrs ago! LOL!
 smartazzjohn
Msg: 100
Mature Woman
Posted: 1/21/2008 8:29:28 PM
It seems to me that mature women are still interested in sex from reading part of this thread. Personally I hate sex. Yes that right, I said it, I HATE SEX!!!! Whats more is I don't think there is a single woman here that can change my mind but if there are any of you who think you can change my mind send me an email so we can talk about getting together and you can prove yourself to me!!!!!!

psssst for those women who think I really do hate sex you are wrong. I just dislike it a lot.
 smartazzjohn
Msg: 102
Mature Woman
Posted: 1/21/2008 8:41:39 PM
Ageless wonder, any woman who would take that seriously and offer to change my mind would be dismissed rather quicky. But then with my sense of humor I might just have to mess with her for a while
 Moonchild51
Msg: 104
view profile
History
Mature Woman
Posted: 1/21/2008 8:44:08 PM
^^^awe geeze John! And here I was hurriedly typing away.....
 smartazzjohn
Msg: 106
Mature Woman
Posted: 1/21/2008 8:54:58 PM
Moonchild and Ageless feel free to send me email, I might just change my mind about dismissing you

Moonchikd be nice to me, I may be coming to london soon. I have a cousin that is a cop there and I may show him your picture so he track you down for me and harass you for me
 Moonchild51
Msg: 107
view profile
History
Mature Woman
Posted: 1/21/2008 8:56:43 PM
Ummm John? Might he be single???
 smartazzjohn
Msg: 108
Mature Woman
Posted: 1/21/2008 9:01:44 PM
ummmmmmmmmm yes he is moonchild, about 35 I think and he is a lot better looking than me too!!!!!!!!!!
 My I
Msg: 109
Mature Woman
Posted: 1/21/2008 9:31:18 PM

They (men) just want us to feel guilty for liking sex 'cause we're in our prime and theirs left them in the dirt like 30 yrs ago! LOL!

That's not the case at all. Feeeling guilty is not something you should be made to feel. However, some of you should feel childish for the way your flaunting your sexuality like a teenager.......as if it's up for grabs with anyone stiff.

Your not gaining respect in any way when you talk down about your children's father... online.

All this stuff will remain online for a long time...... enjoy
 *mae* flowers
Msg: 110
Mature Woman
Posted: 1/21/2008 9:43:35 PM
They are having sex all the time, just not with men.

Your point being?

Saying no makes them feel empowered with men, it's all some women have to offer.

...oh you bet... and the best part is we can "shut it off" when we get tired of the little bugger....nothing more empoweringing than that...and the only "offer " we need worry about is how long is the warranty.

They like dependable sex, and if you can't be dependable you become worthless.

...Not so much dependable as expendable....when I want dependable I think about the energizer bunny

Sex for women costs money, they have to get the right outfit and wear the correct amount of makeup there's the time spent in preparation and fears of not looking just right. All to land that dependable fish.

And fortunately for us if it doesn't work out we still have that cute little outfit hanging in the closet.

After considering all that effort and money, most contacts will fail and it just becomes easier to buy a few more batteries.

...even cheaper to use rechargables

They love sex all the time, they just don't love men having sex. There is only ever one man that might come close to making them feel as good as a piece of plastic.

...And I think they call him Mr. Osakie

...maeflowers
 hypermode
Msg: 112
Mature Woman
Posted: 1/22/2008 1:36:37 AM
LOL whoa your bold, and actually your right boring sex.
All about being creative, role play, and so on but thing is what if the womans just bored period she doesn't want to try anything with the Husband then what, that grounds for divorce or something else?
 smartazzjohn
Msg: 114
Mature Woman
Posted: 1/22/2008 7:23:36 AM
I'm just here to say that none of the women have sent me email. This isn't a scientific study and there is little in the way of research to warrent my findings but I think its due to one or more of the following reasons.

1) They really don't like sex either.
2) They just don't want to have sex with me because I'm ugly
3) They know that they don't have what it takes change my mind
4) They like sex but aren't slutty
5) They are too smart to fall for such a ploy
6) They are smart enough to know I wasn't serious
7) They live too far away
8) They all want me but are just too shy to admit it

I chose to believe that reasons 4-6 are possible but 7-8 are the only ones that make any sense at all!!!!!!!!!!!
 GrandmaBooBoo
Msg: 115
view profile
History
Mature Woman
Posted: 1/22/2008 7:40:43 AM

I don't know any who get upset. For sure, I don't. As a matter of fact, I encourage it.
LOL! so true! And.....I'm sure you know NOT to let them get their hands on any copies of videos you make together! Men can get really vendictive with stuff like that when the relationship is over! LOL!

Good Try UglyJohn! Actually, I've seen your methods work quite frequently in the past.....I guess they're just getting smarter huh? LOL!
 smartazzjohn
Msg: 116
Mature Woman
Posted: 1/22/2008 8:25:58 AM
" Good Try UglyJohn! Actually, I've seen your methods work quite frequently in the past.....I guess they're just getting smarter huh? LOL! "

Ms BooBoo, there are a few things that popped into my mind with what you say.
What I posted before in no way are any "methods" that I have use in the past or will use in the future unless its the humorous aspect of the post you are refering to. I surely hope the reason you have seen these "methods" work frequently in the past isn't because you have fallen victim to such, unless of coarse you like what might be viewed as a twisted sense of humor by some and that is what you fell for!!!

As far as "they're just getting smarter, I can't say if they are or not. I prefer to think that those who would fall for such tactics have read it and "they're" not able to comprehend what it says and haven't responded. What ever the reason may be I can honestly say I'm glad that no one has sent me a serious reply to my post.

YET!!!!!!!!!!!
 GrandmaBooBoo
Msg: 117
view profile
History
Mature Woman
Posted: 1/22/2008 8:45:35 AM

I surely hope the reason you have seen these "methods" work frequently in the past isn't because you have fallen victim to such, unless of coarse you like what might be viewed as a twisted sense of humor by some and that is what you fell for!!!
LOL! well John....all I can say is......go to an AOL chat room and say that....and your date book would be filled for the next 6 months! Moi? falling for such a trick.....LOL! ohhhh no, no, no......I'm the granny that eats nails for breakfast....remember! :-) You comment did however remind me of all the women I've seen who would jump up and down waving hands....Me, Me, Pick MEEEEEE!!!! LOL! But hey....us POF ladies do have a little more class than that....don't we? LOL!
 GrandmaBooBoo
Msg: 118
view profile
History
Mature Woman
Posted: 1/22/2008 3:58:36 PM

I am now accepting applications from all women over 45 years of age, who are looking for a meaningful relationship. Don't worry about the sexual aspect, I'm sure we can work something out and enjoy a chuckle talking about this thread.
Can we interview by video??? LOL!
 GrandmaBooBoo
Msg: 120
view profile
History
Mature Woman
Posted: 1/22/2008 4:30:53 PM

Heck, I'm trying to think if I have a single male friend who's happy with marriage.
Well DUHHHHH! There's your trouble dude. Ya get married...he throws out all her leather mini skirts so another guy won't look at her, cuts 4 inches of the heels off all her kinky shoes and then expects her to feel all slutty wearing his grandma's apron, baking him pies??? LOL! what??? are you kidding me?

Come on, biddies.
Post it out here for everybody to see, prove me wrong.

Just write three simple words...

I
LOVE
I N T E R C O U R S E!

OK! I LOVE MY B.O.B. (battery operated boyfriend)

The biggest problem with guys is that they all wanna hear that they're the best we've every had....and they're usually NOT. Women DON'T have to lie to get laid, only married. Leave marriage out of it and then everyone should be happy!
 Moonchild51
Msg: 121
view profile
History
Mature Woman
Posted: 1/22/2008 4:48:31 PM

But please keep that nasty penis away!

Mr. B? Maybe that is your problem...you have a nasty penis!!!
 GrandmaBooBoo
Msg: 123
view profile
History
Mature Woman
Posted: 1/22/2008 5:04:18 PM

But please notice we still have not a single woman who can say the words,
WHAT??? Did my ex send you here Broward? He couldn't get me to say it in 7 1/2 years so you're taking up the cause? NO, I'm not going to SAY I love to F***......nor is ANY woman with 1/2 brain in her head....and ya know WHY??? Because 100% of the time it will be turned against us......like some kind of perverted 1/2 truth that means that we just did the 80 yr old bag boy at Krogers and the milkman and the mechanic, and next door neighbor...and his grandfather, and his brother, and UPS guy, Johnny's coach and then the principal....and gawd only knows who else! Because women aren't ALLOWED to love intercourse (or at least not to say it out loud....lest we be lambasted for it the rest of our lives). We're not ALLOWED to scream "HARDER, DEEPER, FASTER"....cause afterall.....what kind of decent mother talks that way.

Men ARE allowed to love intercourse...and they can STILL be anything else they wish to be doctors, lawyers, preachers....but NOT women. If we admit to loving intercourse then we can't be decent, moral, law biding, PTA presidents and Girl Scout leaders....we can only be sluts.....END OF STORY.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >