Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > worst traits from ex partners...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ClumsyOaf
Msg: 76
worst traits from ex partners...Page 4 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I'd be concerned about what one is consciously aware of, rather than what they were not aware of, as it turns out, she had mental issues, that she failed to mention, maybe due to fear of rejection, had she have told me, I could have been supportive, and helped with managing the problem, rather than look at a really pointy knife, as for yourself, no one needs free unwanted interior decoration....as long as you were never mistaken for plasterboard..
 Kat.66
Msg: 77
view profile
History
worst traits from ex partners...
Posted: 6/12/2007 7:43:12 AM
Clumsy what in gods name do you do in a situation like that!
 ClumsyOaf
Msg: 78
Posted: 6/12/2007 8:15:06 AM
I had to call, the police & ambulance as in theory she was unconcious, had I have gone for the knife it may have been unpredictable, possibly both of us would get injured, anyrate she spent time in hospital, her mum & sister came around and packed her stuff, I visited a few times, and the whole family moved interstate...well that was fun.
 Robbbyg
Msg: 79
Posted: 6/12/2007 4:37:45 PM
So as i see it the women on this post have had more bad experiences with men than the other way round..

Maybe because women are bad judges in character?

Maybe they go for the pretty boy on the outside look and dont look at whats below the surface??
Probably why they are on this site, looking for the Romantic, walk along the beaches type blah blah blah

Which are probably the type to give you all that grief as you have shown in the postings

Remember Women before you complain in the hand fate dealt you, you chose it.
 anniez28
Msg: 80
Posted: 6/12/2007 5:37:22 PM
robbbyg U r right,in my case anyway! I choose my ex cause he liked to party and have a good time,I had been married at 16yrs old the 1st time and missed out on alot so when I was single at 29,I thought I'm gonna make up for lost time!
All the warning signs where there and I ignored them!
That's why I'm single now I run the other way when someone acts anything like my ex!
No doubt missing out on a good thang!
 jannick06
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 6/12/2007 5:40:01 PM
having sex with other people yeah that was pretty bad
taking car and leaving self and children stranded also bad
selling house without telling another bad
otherwise great guy
 Robbbyg
Msg: 82
Posted: 6/12/2007 10:35:58 PM
Thats y u girls would need someone like me,

Bad on the outside,
so if anything good happens during the relationship, it will be a pleasant surprise
with no complaints

Problem solved
 shavedhawk
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 6/12/2007 11:43:02 PM
lying, decieving and cheating
 shavedhawk
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Posted: 6/12/2007 11:44:48 PM
oh ... and abusing child and leaving her stranded in the car in the middle of the night
 ~Pedro Sanchez~
Msg: 85
Posted: 6/12/2007 11:56:27 PM
I for the life of me could not find anything bad to say of my ex.....I guess I was just lucky. Almost perfect, just not perfect for each other.
 miss-vikki
Msg: 86
Posted: 6/13/2007 1:43:52 AM
stranger walks, drives, bikes past ex says.....who was that??? do you know him???? did you sleep with him???? I saw you looking at him...are you meeting him later for coffee...and on and on and on....grrrrrrr...
 ClumsyOaf
Msg: 87
Posted: 6/13/2007 1:59:13 AM
Taking "MY" 1986 Holden Dealer Team (HDT) Calais (individually custom made with numbered build plate), with 5.0lt blueprinted V8, all leather interior, full electrics, with sunroof, 19in Centra Rims with Pirello P-Zero tyres and a 3.38 diff ratio (for it's street legs) and putting savings brand oil in it.................thats just evil.
 marleymae
Msg: 88
Posted: 6/13/2007 2:31:35 AM
Clumsy, that IS evil. Ouch!!
 BrasilBrasil
Msg: 89
Posted: 6/13/2007 2:37:13 AM
On the settlement day Mr. Hassall (I call him Mr. ***hole) asked me to put his name in the documents because he was going to build a house on the land (We were together then). He NEVER did. When I wanted to sell it ( Over a year after we broke up) he said he wanted $30,oo.oo !!!!

When I came back from Brazil in 2004 I found a condom in the garbage bin! Later I found out that Mr ***hole was having an affair with a woman and she dared to come to my house while I was away! My gorgeous pet rooster left a scar on her leg! LOL

What about lies? Can't stand them! When there's too much explanation... there are lies, don't you agree?
 ClumsyOaf
Msg: 90
Posted: 6/13/2007 2:55:14 AM
Yes.........I admit I rebuilt the engine...very very evil.
and as for the lies, to much explanation is back-peddling the more you try the worse it gets, in fact there are two methods of arguing with a woman, and neither actually work.
 BrasilBrasil
Msg: 91
Posted: 6/13/2007 3:00:42 AM
What about that terribly cold August night back in 94, 95 or perhaps 96? I suddenly woke up with my boy friend pulling my hair! He then threatened to break my front teeth if I didn't leave the flat! He was flipping out!

I had only my undies on and it was soooooooooooo cold outside! It happened around 2 or 3 in the morning and I had to wait outside until the day dawned so that I could go back in and try to do something. (Luckily I managed to grab my keys while he was pulling me towards the front door!)

When I went back inside I noticed that the while carpet in the living room was covered with hair and blood! I feared for the worst! I kept following the trail of blood and found him lying in the bath tub . It was full of reddish water! He was asleep.

I felt like screaming! (It was as if I were the main character in a horror movie!) I had to try my hardest to control myself because I didn't want to wake him up!

I phoned his grandmother who lived in Brisbane (We were in Cairns) and explained the situation to her. She advised me to get him to talk with her on the phone which I did. I sounded sooooooooooooooooo casual! "Darl, Nana wants to talk with you. " Nobody would ever be able to tell what was going inside me...

To cut a loooong story short, he ended up in the psychiatric ward of the Cairns Hospital. When I visited him the next day I got to know that he had put a razor blade into his anus!
 Avocado
Msg: 92
Posted: 6/13/2007 3:12:20 AM
One of my ex's made the worst coffee
 ~Pedro Sanchez~
Msg: 93
Posted: 6/13/2007 3:19:58 AM
To cut a loooong story short, he ended up in the psychiatric ward of the Cairns Hospital. When I visited him the next day I got to know that he had put a razor blade into his anus!

Why didn't he just asked you nicely instead of all that drama? I suppose he thought he was a cut above the rest...

Sorry... I didn't think that was funny either.
 likes_a_laugh
Msg: 94
Posted: 6/13/2007 4:16:33 AM
She bought me Tequila, her mother bought me Margherita glasses, her father bought me lemons and salt. Were they trying to get me drunk and married off?
Nice plan but she soon went off her meds, lost the plot and bolted.

At least I learned to make good margheritas....
 ~Pedro Sanchez~
Msg: 95
Posted: 6/13/2007 4:27:06 AM
When I came back from Brazil in 2004 I found a condom in the garbage bin

I apologise on behalf of all men. That really is bad etiquette. He should have kept the packaging....and put the used prophylactic back inside prior to disposal. How was Brazil?
 ClumsyOaf
Msg: 96
Posted: 6/13/2007 4:53:12 AM
you forget to mention tying a knot...
 miss-vikki
Msg: 97
Posted: 6/13/2007 4:37:51 PM
... just being my ex..!!
 The Ram
Msg: 98
Posted: 6/13/2007 8:51:26 PM

i used to cook 5 nights a week, and on the one day she cooks, states that shes Cooking a roast dinner! then serves a 5min microwave "roast dinner" meal...!
 jannick06
Msg: 99
view profile
History
Posted: 6/13/2007 9:26:13 PM
One of my ex's made the worst coffee

I am also guilty of making bad coffee okay I admit it
 miss-vikki
Msg: 100
Posted: 6/14/2007 1:02:44 AM
AVOCADO' : making bad coffee??????

my ex bought coffee for me once that was made bad....does that count???
Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > worst traits from ex partners...