Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Mature and oral sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 oneday57
Msg: 225
Mature and oral sexPage 10 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
Have GIVEN oral sex to every woman I've been with.....some did not know what to think till I did and they loved it....not stuck up just know how to treat a woman....I did say a woman and with good foreplay,kissing and time it takes to relax her the end is beautiful!
 south_city
Msg: 226
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 2/27/2016 6:13:46 PM

If the choice were oral sex with a condom or no oral sex at all, which would you choose?

I would skip oral sex. She could give me a hand job to get me completely hard. Then we can have sex. But that has rarely happened though.
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 227
view profile
History
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 6/7/2018 4:32:22 AM
60 years old and STILL love the taste and scent of a woman....nothing like being between a pair of soft thighs for lack of better terms "eat to please"......one thing I have always loved and so have the receivers!
 winfieldbrian
Msg: 228
view profile
History
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 6/8/2018 9:33:45 AM
Sadly, I've encountered too many women in my age group who think that oral sex is "been there, done that, not doing it anymore".
 MsMicki
Msg: 229
view profile
History
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 6/8/2018 4:09:34 PM
only women I know that won't give oral when they are "mature"....are ones that really didn't like giving when they were younger!!

one does not grow out of the love of giving oral!!
one perfects it with age!!
 dragonbytes
Msg: 230
view profile
History
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 6/8/2018 4:27:11 PM

only women I know that won't give oral when they are "mature"....are ones that really didn't like giving when they were younger!!

I agree, however.

I do think there are generational differences on how people regard oral sex, along with many other forms. Younger people tend to think of oral sex as very casual behavior, while those born in the 30s,40s and 50s had a different attitude when they were younger.
 sun_water
Msg: 231
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 6/12/2018 7:38:03 AM
I still enjoy oral sex just as much now as I did when I was younger. Especially giving.
 ssm508
Msg: 232
view profile
History
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 6/18/2018 9:10:29 PM

Never even realized that it was any kind of issue for some people until I was in my late 20's....
Lots of women out there who either don't like getting and/or giving it....Or who DO like it but are with men who don;t enjoy it...

I think many of the people that don't like oral had some type of bad experience. One man told me he didn't like receiving oral because an ex-girlfriend bit him too hard. Another man told he didn't like giving oral because an ex-girlfriend smelled pretty bad down there.
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 233
view profile
History
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 7/4/2018 9:13:26 AM
Probably responded to this already but as for oral I'm a giver and thru dating have had woman enjoy the fruits os what I like....soft touches....light strokes....taking my time getting her ready...massages...lots of kissing....and me ending up between her soft thighs working my way around her vulva and clit....her sounds tell me the rest!....lol
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 234
view profile
History
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 10/17/2018 3:18:36 AM
Probably answered this once but at 61 love to give and receive....and when the stars align share our juices with deep kisses but some women aren't geared that way....and as for women swallowing....doesn't matter to me as some guys prefer...I figure if she's good enough to give me head it would be her choice...me on the other hand will suck and lick a womans **** till she screams!....lol
 maninshuswap
Msg: 235
view profile
History
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 11/30/2018 5:16:31 PM
I am in Kelowna and love oral. Please get back to me
 jdell
Msg: 236
view profile
History
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 1/5/2019 4:41:23 AM
Providing a nice massage and finishing with giving oral is very rewarding for a man. It is good to see a woman relax.
 ginghamgal
Msg: 237
view profile
History
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 1/5/2019 10:47:30 AM

I still enjoy oral sex just as much now as I did when I was younger. Especially giving.

I think many of the people that don't like oral had some type of bad experience.

Agreed with both statements. I had a former boyfriend that didn't like receiving oral sex until I gave him a BJ. After that, he loved it.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Mature and oral sex