Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Mature and oral sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Pingshooter
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Mature and oral sexPage 3 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)

i can do without it from my end. so could my long terms and ex-wife. nice but sex is so good without it, we don't NEED that. don't miss it if a woman is not intrested.

Whoa there pardner..ya might want to change that "we" to an "I', k? Thanks.
 deerdog1
Msg: 52
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 9/16/2010 5:46:45 AM
BTW protein good for ya

actually semen has very little protein in it ... but go ahead and say that it sounds good ..it is actually mostly glucose .. I guess the little swimmers might have a bit of protein but if the guy has had a vasectomy ...they are not even in it ..the actual fluid is nothing more than that a fluid a vehicle for the transmission of the baby batter ...just don't try to live on it alone ..if you want protein I would suggest you take out a little time from sucking off your guy to eat a hamburger ..or something ..eating cum may be good for your relationship ..it may be fun ... im sure he will like it ..but it is no where on the recommended food charts ..in none of the basic food groups ..if you are doing it because your hungry or malnourished its not going to help that...it is definately not fattening though ..its a given that you will burn way more calories doing it than you will receive from swallowing it
 Pingshooter
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 9/16/2010 7:22:05 AM

Don't think that you have been in my bed Pingshooter.

No shite.

Thus you can change your "we' to "I", or better define who you are talking about.

You type some very confusing messages once in a while.
 purplepalooza
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 9/27/2010 8:10:17 PM
I'm 46 and could not possibly choose whether I love giving or receiving more....I LOVE one as much as the other.......................and my partner betta feel the same!!...hehe
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 55
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 9/27/2010 8:49:26 PM
I dunno OP...I'm 37 and I'm not sure even if I were 77 that I would not want a woman bending down on my johnson.

it just depends on the woman I guess...but what gives?
 whytwater
Msg: 56
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 9/28/2010 6:27:26 AM

actually semen has very little protein in it ...

But it does contain testosterone, and my working theory is that if she absorbs some of mine (not sure whether semenized testosterone survives the stomach acid, but a pvssy has legendary self-cleaning, absorptive powers, lol) to boost her own levels of that catalyst, she's gonna want mo' better "blows", and the other stuff that usually follows that. yay:

..but it is no where on the recommended food charts ..in none of the basic food groups ..

Like alot of parents, the Government is afraid to talk to us children about sex, and I don't think we'll be seeing it recommend swallowing semen for any reason, any time soon. Lol

...it is definately not fattening though ..its a given that you will burn way more calories doing it than you will receive from swallowing it

Like celery! Lol Kinda like chinese food- you eat it til you're full, but an hour later, you're starving.
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 57
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 9/28/2010 6:50:53 AM

But to have a 77-year-old woman going down on me?! Yuck!

are you kidding? with cataracts in both eyes and her with her dentures on the nightstand...????

might be interesting!

could be the best you've ever had! especially if she'd been a working girl her whole life and really had skills...

don't knock and old wh0re until you've tried her!

Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 9/28/2010 10:24:11 AM
I don't think anyone could handle this monster anymore.....every time I get new glasses, it grows two inches.
 MsMicki
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 9/28/2010 11:17:07 AM
and when you were 20.......the thought of a 40 yr old going down on you probably grossed you too!

Me thinks your perspective will change with your age.
I bet when you're 77 .....you'd probably not care if an 87 yr old was
polishing your knob!

BTW......don't knock a "gummie" till you've had one!
 Sabrosura089
Msg: 60
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 9/28/2010 11:23:18 AM

I don't think anyone could handle this monster anymore.....every time I get new glasses, it grows two inches.

Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 9/28/2010 11:51:01 AM
^^^^Pretty close....at 62, it's turned my dreams into nightmares. I was undoing her bra and a breast fell on my sore toe....pissed me off so bad, I tossed my scrotum over my shoulder and left. Woke up in a cold sweat.
 ohio07
Msg: 62
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 9/29/2010 3:41:57 PM
I plea the 5th on "gummies..."
 DemonLeather
Msg: 63
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 9/29/2010 6:12:03 PM
Well..>koff-koff< All you young whipper-snappers got it easy,.. you just think about sex and it's over! Now us older folks have to have a nurses help sometimes. We get constipated and it puts pressure on our very enlarged prostates. To get an erection a nurse sometimes has to dig the offending blockage out of our colon with a spoon, then we're good to go! That's getting ready to recieve oral sex,.. giving it is MUCH easier nowadays,.. we just pop out our dentures and apply a good ole' "Hoovering" to that silver-haired whisker-bisquit an the ole' girl will jump fer joy! I remember my youth,..Every morning I'd take me a healthy 2 minute pee,.. then, a healthy large dump. I stll manage that healthy 2 minute pee @ 7:30AM like clock work,.. and that large dump arrives promply @ 8:00AM sharp!... Now,.. if I could just get outta bed before noon...
 DoubleParked
Msg: 64
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 9/29/2010 6:25:24 PM
Thank god for the nurses of the world! None of us would have any pleasure without their kind ministrations. I personally don't get going till around two, gotta get that hoovering accomplished before the day begins. Housework, what a pain!
 shakeitupbaby2012
Msg: 65
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 9/29/2010 9:17:12 PM

How do you feel about oral sex, do you still enjoy it. And do you prefer giving more then receiving, or would you rather receive and not give.

Do I still enjoy it- always will

Prefer giving and receiving
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 66
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 9/29/2010 11:17:07 PM

. But their teeth cause me irritation

perhaps you need to kindly ask a woman to remove her dentures...

that could solve the problem.

OR...have you ever considered "teaching" a woman to not have that overbite?
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 9/29/2010 11:49:49 PM
quote "But their teeth cause me irritation".

Now elgalawaat, I can't believe you're admitting your willy isn't twice as hard as little ol'teeth.
 DemonLeather
Msg: 68
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 9/30/2010 11:34:32 AM
Posted By: sowrite on 9/30/2010 1212 AM
Do I still enjoy it- always will

Prefer giving and receiving
Hi there,.. I'm collecting donations, for the unfortunate (me)
\
LittleWantonOne said:"gotta get that hoovering accomplished before the day begins. Housework, what a pain!" ...and I think it's wonderful when folks "give till it hurts"
 bilby886
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 10/1/2010 10:46:39 AM
**Prefer giving and receiving **
prefer above compared to............
Jeezzz what else is there? borrow / lend /steal / ??

I myself am not a fan of giving and receiving.
one needs to draw a line in the wet sand and decide which side....no wet sand??? well tough! pee on the dry sand and draw a line!

although I have highest regard for both above referred to actions concerning oral sex, yet I find my self with the utmost affinity toward the higher plane refined pleasures of mutual oral sex - 69 scenario

but unfortunately being situated in the antipodes one must find oneself with the local cannibals in what can only be described as more a 181 kind of scenario

Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 10/1/2010 4:06:36 PM
Well, when it comes right down to it...all my sex is oral, because all I ever do is talk about it.
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 71
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 10/1/2010 8:03:40 PM
I was wondering where mtn lover was on a post like this. Well, he finally made it here, and didn't disappoint me with his witty comments...lol

But, we have to be careful and turn on the light after sex....stepping on the sack while walking to the bathroom, can be very embarrassing.

But, I heard "ironing" each other can be great foreplay too

I heard the term..." if you can't find the hole, pick a wrinkle" back in the day....now, it seems to make more sense...

Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 10/1/2010 9:19:46 PM
^^^Luckyshot, Ol'boy....you better wake up...I've been smartassin all over this thread I'm still reading all about how us geriatric crowd still want to gum each other, but I haven't heard any wheel chairs banging against MY door.
 matchlight
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 10/2/2010 8:40:29 PM
Giving is fascinating , and I never seem to get tired of it. Just watching her get more and more excited, pausing for a moment now and then, then coming back to a slightly different place, touching, maybe whispering--whatever she likes best. And with no pressure to finish, because I'm enjoying myself.

I know receiving's often made out be something no man can resist. I say that depends on the sentiment behind it. I don't find it very thrilling to know a woman's only doing something because she thinks that's what I want. I really think I'd rather skip it. But luckily, some women are motivated by sheer, selfish lust.

I've had a couple girlfriends who just happened to really like giving. Seeing that flushed face and wrinkled forehead, hearing the naughty comments, sensing the urgency made the experience all the more intense. Usually we'd stop and quickly make some other arrangement for the climax, which never seemed to take long to arrive for either of us.

It's sort of become a guideline with me--just do what *you* enjoy, unless it puts your partner off. If you like each other, seeing your pleasure will usually excite them too.
 ohwhynot46
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 5/13/2011 9:47:39 PM
secondhandlion, marry me!!!
 recreator611
Msg: 75
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 5/14/2011 6:33:19 AM
Hmmmm...I do believe the question was about oral sex...not mature age....as for that....Ill never give it up....giving and recieving...as long as a womans good with it....and after they experience it they usually participate...nothing like it!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Mature and oral sex