Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Mature and oral sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 2hotcougar
Msg: 151
Mature and oral sexPage 7 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
i love to give and have found young guys dont realy want to do it but men 40 and older will rock my world with oral
 PartPopsicle
Msg: 152
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 12/31/2012 3:40:27 PM
I have had my fair share of Fellatrices. I prefer to be engaged with one of them.
I don't eat at the 'V' myself, it's never been my thing and have found a lot of women who don't mind that. I didn't have them as partners but I would always always ask questions. It's how I decided to find answers and how I came in to my own sexually. Everyone deserves to like what they want within reason, decency and morally. I don't believe in the more decadent, recreational sexual debauchery. I believe in monogamy and finding the right one. The one who does it for you and you do it for them. Something workable. That's what is ideal. I haven't had a lot of luck because most just want to seriously get laid. Too frivolous.
 gtr1025
Msg: 153
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 12/31/2012 5:25:06 PM
KER6969, let's move to Toledo together, it's about half way! lol. Just the thought of living in Toledo, Oh. Sound frightening, never mind! ;)
 gtr1025
Msg: 154
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 12/31/2012 5:32:34 PM
In some cases, it is not always better to give, than to receive! The older I get the more I love it...and I always loved it.... I love it more now because I know what I'm doing, I know what to look for in a woman's movements when I'm between her legs, I know by the sounds of her breathing or the tone of her voice or the volume of her moan that I'm doing what she wants....What she needs, to orgasm. I am totally into her pleasure. I figure if I am in 100% and want to learn her wants and needs sexually, she should be interested in doing the same.
 BlokeInSydney
Msg: 155
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 1/5/2013 9:13:50 PM

I am 46 and I love oral, I have since I started having sex.. I love to receive, and love to give.. nothing like having him in my mouth... I only hope as I get older, I continue to enjoy oral as much as I do now.

There's nothing like being in a woman's mouth. It's such a turn-on when a lady enjoys what she's doing.

Love to give as well, building the arousal and responding to it. Love the taste, aroma, wetness and knowing I'm giving pleasure.

To give and receive pleasure, that's what it's all about.
 PartPopsicle
Msg: 156
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 1/6/2013 9:29:56 AM
Some women consider it giving and receiving by loving what they are doing. Ever met a man who said the boobs he was making a fuss over don't give? He doesn't care as long as he can get hold of them, most don't care what they do but be available. Same thing with derrieres. Most men have millions of photos of them complements of Hustler, Penthouse etc. They don't care who's they are, as long as they can get a hold of them. They love the sensation and being able to appreciate. I haven't met too many women who share those qualities. Most consider them doing a man a favor by obliging sex and then want to dictate what should be done to 'please them' in the interim. It's kind of pathetic they wait to be purchased, wined, dined and made to feel, well taken care of financially before they 'grace' a man with sex. While others just flaunt their wares vulgarly to be begged for the nature men cannot fight. The nature to be with a naked counterpart. It's in a mans biology to go for a female, especially when she looks prepped for mating by being dam near naked walking the street. This is what female imagry has done to men. Made them unstable or numb due to inundation of female anatomy and naked seduction in cartoons, clothes, fashion, fotos and industry. Men are reduced to horny, piles of sweating flesh dying to release pent up sexual tension due to seeing more than they should and getting less than they deserve.
 JerseyGirl2008
Msg: 157
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 1/7/2013 5:12:26 AM

Receiving is always amazing girl especially if the man can lick and suck that g spot for hours the amount of orgasms you would have will make your legs quiver

OMG. Too friggen funny.

Someone needs a lesson in anatomy.
 natgoat227
Msg: 158
view profile
History
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 1/7/2013 4:40:48 PM
Show me an attractive Lady
(Of Any Age)
that likes Cunni- ,
and I'll show her a Tongue that wants to ~Dot her 'T's and Cross her Eyes!!!~...
...seven or eight times a day!!
 ranhard4u
Msg: 159
view profile
History
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 1/8/2013 1:08:39 PM
yes i still enjoy oral sex to give and get, i luv eating a woman and have always enjoyed feeling and see awoman giving me oral, i dont think or ever wish to not enjoy giving and gettting, i thing that oral sex is a big enjoyable pat of the sexual foreplay, and yes there are weman that wont give oral but most will enjoy geting it, and oh how i enjoy to give and told im very good at it , so practice has been my best freind lol
 PartPopsicle
Msg: 160
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 1/8/2013 1:16:52 PM
Not surprising is, the men are more prone to loving female anatomy than females loving and enjoying male anatomy. Most women will as LONG as you pay (reciprocate) as if they won't if you don't. Always conditional. Always!
 kikmytirez
Msg: 161
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 1/8/2013 1:53:40 PM
Well, I am 60, and I have to say yes, I enjoy giving and receiving oral sex. If you enjoyed it at a youger age, why would that change as you get older??
 DONNYSILVER
Msg: 162
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 1/8/2013 1:58:22 PM
wolud rather give
 cableguy00713
Msg: 163
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 1/12/2013 12:54:20 PM
I love it, i enjoy both but would rather give than recieve.
 natgoat227
Msg: 164
view profile
History
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 1/12/2013 1:07:28 PM
As 'Dwayne' would say...:

" It doesen't MATTER What her Age Is!!!....
As long as she enjoys it.....I like giving it!!! "
 sekhmet54
Msg: 165
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 1/12/2013 1:35:19 PM
I'm in my 50s, and I love giving and receiving oral sex. In fact, I love it more than when I was younger. It keeps me young and feeling beautiful! LOL! I love receiving more than giving because it makes me feel desired. When he gives me an orgasm, I know he feels like a man, and I can't wait to recip!
 venusenvy777
Msg: 166
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 1/12/2013 1:44:09 PM
Theres an age limit on oral??? WTH???
 PartPopsicle
Msg: 167
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 1/12/2013 5:13:30 PM
Mature is just a polite way of young adults prejudice against 'age groups' calling older adults, 'old.'
it starts when 14 year old boys like 16 year old girls and they say, 'He's 14.' as if there is actually something wrong with it. Sort of like Bug Bunny cartoons. They teach children to point and laugh because as long as it's the other guy, no one should care.

In my estimation, women, of course, get all the attention, unless they look or feel ugly. Then it's anyone's guess. It's about time some guys got some appreciation.
 Raph3433SHM
Msg: 168
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 1/19/2013 3:33:35 AM
I have always dated mature women, women 40 to 50+ years old. I love giving oral pleasure to the women I have had relationships with as well as dated. All have enjoyed it quite well, but we talk about it asour intimacy is initially being developed so that we can avoid becoming engaged in actions/activities that are uncomfortable to either one.

The women that have been up more open and comfortable to talk about our oral pleasure preferences have stated that through oral pleasure they find an enjoyable way to extend the foreplay. I totally agree with them.
 billybebad
Msg: 169
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 1/19/2013 3:58:00 AM
id much rather give than recieve
 MsMicki
Msg: 170
view profile
History
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 1/19/2013 6:20:00 AM

Not surprising is, the men are more prone to loving female anatomy than females loving and enjoying male anatomy. Most women will as LONG as you pay (reciprocate) as if they won't if you don't. Always conditional. Always! .

You are like a broken record here dude......You whine more than a 2 year old!
At least they find something different to whine about each day!!

You need to realize there is a huge difference between "conditional" and mutual pleasuring.
And good gawd, at your age.....one would think you would realize, after decades of searching for this perfect oral princess and coming up empty...that your expectations are unrealistic!!

You call women "selfish" and alot of other negative labels just because they want oral pleasure......but you expect to be orally pleasured for hours on end......How can you not see the total hypocrisy in this....I guarantee you.....everyone else here does!!
 Bill_Lisska
Msg: 171
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 1/19/2013 10:42:09 AM
I love to give.... The taste of a woman...... well nothing in the world as sweet as that. But thats just me
 Bill_Lisska
Msg: 172
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 1/19/2013 10:46:41 AM
Never.....lol
 natgoat227
Msg: 173
view profile
History
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 1/19/2013 1:01:14 PM
It's like riding a bicycle.....and I just *L*O*V*E* riding bicycle!!!

Someone is in for a Treat . . . Catching-me-Up!!
 jjoenyc73
Msg: 174
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 1/19/2013 2:00:59 PM
I love both. Especially giving.
 NASH58
Msg: 175
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 1/23/2013 8:01:00 AM
Oral is a must with me like giving receving nouthing better than oral long foreplay Tom
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Mature and oral sex