Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Mature and oral sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 winfieldbrian
Msg: 201
view profile
History
Mature and oral sexPage 9 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
I'm 55, and have loved it all of my life. Unfortunately for me, most of the women I've slept with refused to give it to me. And in my experience over the past few years, mature women 50 and over refuse to give it. They have the attitude of "Been there, done that, never again".

No wonder I'd love to meet someone under 40...
 humptiedumptie2
Msg: 202
view profile
History
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 1/30/2015 9:16:36 AM
It`s part and parcel of the session if you ask me
 Dee4166
Msg: 203
view profile
History
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 1/30/2015 1:09:18 PM
Never even realized that it was any kind of issue for some people until I was in my late 20's....
Lots of women out there who either don't like getting and/or giving it....Or who DO like it but are with men who don;t enjoy it...
Can't even IMAGINE that!!! LOL

Nothing's changed as I've gotten older...except, perhaps my skills...;-)
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 204
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 1/30/2015 1:19:44 PM

Lots of women out there who either don't like getting and/or giving it....Or who DO like it but are with men who don;t enjoy it...

I have an interesting issue. It's not that I didn't enjoy it, but that I had stuck in my head the idea that women only gave BJs to please men. That men just pushed and pestered until they had to lower themselves to do it. I had to get over that idea and realize that some women love it. It's like having their own lolly pop and they just go to town not for my sake but their pleasure. Once I understood that, it opened a whole level of appreciation that I did not have before.
 Never_in_Life
Msg: 205
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 1/30/2015 4:10:56 PM

I have an interesting issue. It's not that I didn't enjoy it, but that I had stuck in my head the idea that women only gave BJs to please men. That men just pushed and pestered until they had to lower themselves to do it. I had to get over that idea and realize that some women love it. It's like having their own lolly pop and they just go to town not for my sake but their pleasure.

Nicely said.

Yeah, I always thought a beej was something you got as an amazing reward for something, because no way in hell would a woman want to do that of her own volition. I still have a difficult time relaxing and enjoying it - and I know women enjoy it at times just as much we do.

Stupid German guilt-heavy upbringing....
 Dragracer428
Msg: 206
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 1/30/2015 7:05:49 PM
^^^^^^^^ X3 for me, agree with both posters above

For the poster up a few who finds women over 50 will not give oral I have found the exact opposite.
 calguy14
Msg: 207
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 1/31/2015 6:53:27 AM
Cleanliness is next to Godliness.
 wooweewoo13
Msg: 208
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 2/7/2015 4:31:44 AM
Have always gave first and wouldnt have it any other way......if she reciprocates all the better but its my passion to feel those beautiful soft thighs on my cheeks and hear her moans as she gets near that elusive scream....lol
 norwegianguy123
Msg: 209
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 2/8/2015 1:24:08 PM

Yeah, I always thought a beej was something you got as an amazing reward for something, because no way in hell would a woman want to do that of her own volition.

Then you must have only dealt with prissy ladies from your youth to older age. No, there are many women who do Like doing that. It's not a stretch by any imagination.
 Never_in_Life
Msg: 210
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 2/8/2015 3:31:41 PM
^^^that's why I used the word, "thought". Clearly, my understanding has changed.

You're 35 and I'm 51.

Attitudes change. Even within a mere 15 years. The women I dated when I was younger had a far, far different attitude then they do today.

Maybe I dated prissy types. They certainly enjoyed intercourse, but not oral. I think it was more a function of the times.
 petula1908
Msg: 211
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 2/8/2015 4:34:12 PM
Hate to put a "downer" on the subject but more and more STDs in the mouth and tongue nowadays, that cannot be cured. You can't put a condom on your tongue, or can you?? And how many guys want oral with a condom on???? I think older women are more amenable to oral and not so hung up on the idea that it is somehow dirty as was seen as in the days gone by.

As for odours down there, a shower would surely fix that and if not, the woman in question has health issues I would suggest.
 norwegianguy123
Msg: 212
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 2/8/2015 9:40:58 PM

Attitudes change. Even within a mere 15 years. The women I dated when I was younger had a far, far different attitude then they do today.

I think comfort-zones change about what people do pre-Relationship... back in college in the late 90s, gals seemed more open oral sex on date #X. Nowadays, at least from My experience and other guys' who spill out the details, there seems to be a higher % who will jump to home plate and don't feel comfortable about doing that "early" as if that is home plate and sex is 3rd base. BUT, again, my experiences -- it may not be as reflective as what I experienced -- hence my comment about pr!ssy gals...

When I was in college and early post-college I was a sort of milf-hunter to fool around. Said women are now 50-something. If anything, they were More comfortable fooling around on the oral side, so I don't think it's a generational issue. I have a couple of friends who've only fooled around with a handful of women in their "career", and most of them didn't like oral at all -- but my point is, that's outside the norm, and I believe one will more easily find that with prissy gals.
 ThePig0fYourDreams
Msg: 213
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 2/9/2015 10:15:50 PM

I am proud to say, I will NOT have any oral contact. I will NOT do it and I do NOT want it done to me. Let your fingers do the first contact and your penis do the final contact.

Damn, and you have some nice lips. You sure look like a lot more fun than you are, I guess.
 geezOmystars
Msg: 214
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 3/5/2015 2:28:57 PM
;) ah ha ha
I wrote a story, about this issue, before I found this thread. I put It in Humor, & called It, Sex in the 50's! Enjoy!

Personally, I think, LiKe my neighbour did. I've done, this & that, 4 lots, while sacrificing, my stuff, my wish list. Having done that, I'm looking at the rest of my LiFe, now. What will I accept?

ah ha ha
I don't want 2 think about my neighbours, new LiFe . . On 1 hand . . & I haven't asked. They both wear big smiles.

I believe an orgasm a day, should be encouraged, once U are old enough. It should be part of the body language education, we should receive. Orgasm releases the happy hormone . . Natural high/headache pain reliever . .

2 relieve a migraine, Louise Hay suggests a migraine can often be relieved with masturbation . . Self LuV. I LuV myself, therefore . .
Now what would that notion do 2 the chemical companies, & all those who say, No, thanks dear, NOT tonite, I have a headache

Just sayin . . Have a nice day!
 arwen52
Msg: 215
view profile
History
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 3/6/2015 9:40:23 PM
Love giving it. Love getting it. And I've been told I'm very good at it. Would not be interested in a relationship that did not include it.

And how many guys want oral with a condom on??

I did that for the first time a few days ago just because he had it on and I wanted to do it for a bit. He liked it and I didn't mind the taste.

If the choice were oral sex with a condom or no oral sex at all, which would you choose?
 ThePig0fYourDreams
Msg: 216
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 4/3/2015 5:52:41 PM

Just because we age does not mean we die... oral both ways and always.

Hell yeah! You go, girl!
 geezOmystars
Msg: 217
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 4/3/2015 7:31:54 PM
;) ah ha ha
Thank-U, entrouble, I agree!
 norwegianguy123
Msg: 218
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 4/4/2015 12:56:27 AM

If the choice were oral sex with a condom or no oral sex at all, which would you choose?

Depends on how good she was with oral sex, notably with a w/ a condom on (and the sensitivity of the condom). If it just felt like I was dipping my pee-pee in a cup of lukewarm tap water that jiggles a bit -- I'd say none of that oral sex -- give me a handjob instead. I one briefly dated a gal who was like a skilled chef with her hands when it came to a handjob, but when it came to oral it was like that chef whipped out a cheese grater. Ouch!

So yes, one can prefer a good handjob over bad oral sex. Throwing a rubber suit over "Junior" down there may make the preference a handjob, if her skillz can't outwit the radiation suit covering him. :)
 Eternityboreme
Msg: 219
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 4/6/2015 1:58:21 AM
It's a beautiful experience that both should enjoy receiving and giving, and doing so creatively and lovingly...
 MaleFeasance
Msg: 220
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 4/6/2015 5:42:34 AM

----------------------------------------------------------------
Neither. I'd get dressed, go home and look for some else to date. However, that question has never come up. Pun intended.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 221
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 4/6/2015 6:52:55 AM

Throwing a rubber suit over "Junior" down there may make the preference a handjob, if her skillz can't outwit the radiation suit covering him. :)

Of great importance to me is to get to that point of exclusivity where you can have sex without a condom.

I was not a big fan of the bj. Or the bj as the preamble or foreplay. What I deeply enjoy is to fvck really hard and intensely and get all covered in her juices. Then stop to catch each other's breath and while still really hard, she comes down and leaks me for a while. The sensation is absolutely awesome, but the best part is that she is the one enjoying in to no end. I am her toy for a while. Then my reciprocation, is not so much oral but get her knees together facing down and her ass sticking up in the air, then oil her ass and **** and spread it wide open and play with it and lightly excite her clit and with a finger go inside of her and extract more of her juices. I like doing this until she starts to beg that I fvck her, but she has to say it, and say it aloud. She gets really drippy wet. Only then do I contemplate going in again.
 norwegianguy123
Msg: 222
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 4/6/2015 10:17:09 AM

It's a beautiful experience that both should enjoy receiving and giving, and doing so creatively and lovingly...

Awwww.... the sound of a harp being played by an angel in the background... rainbows totally alive and visible over the hills through the windows as two beautiful people make 'oral love' on satin sheets in a beautiful castle overlooking those hills. Oh wait, snap back to reality... The guy and the girl still drunk, snuck into Bobby's basement -- 69'ing on grandmaw's old corduroy stained couch and she vigorously & repeatedly slams her gullet down on his member at a rapid-fire pace, making the noise of a plunger when one vigorously tries to unclog a toilet -- while Bobby awkwardly mows away at her like a confused fat kid at a pie eating contest, as he's too distracted from the glorious assault on his member. Yeah, I think it's more the latter IRL...

Of great importance to me is to get to that point of exclusivity where you can have sex without a condom.

Well, one way is to get tipsy and build up lots of sexual tension that finally springs forth like a rubber band pulled back to the maximum extreme... But I do know what you mean -- where it's Comfortable and OK to do so without one. Of course, oral sex without a condom is different than sex without a condom...

I was not a big fan of the bj.

So are you still not? A good BJ is great. It can be a Great "preamble" -- or even as a "sexual snack" in not so convenient hours (and vice versa for the gal). A good BJ can be better than a dried-up-prune sex where getting it wet is like starting a worn-out lawnmower. Of course, that's also where oral sex comes in, too.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 223
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 4/6/2015 12:09:59 PM

So are you still not? A good BJ is great. It can be a Great "preamble" -- or even as a "sexual snack" in not so convenient hours (and vice versa for the gal). A good BJ can be better than a dried-up-prune sex where getting it wet is like starting a worn-out lawnmower. Of course, that's also where oral sex comes in, too.

I enjoy them now. But the BJ carries to me a different meaning. It is more about what she wants, about her desire not just mine. So for instance if out of the blue she did one on an elevator, the car, going or coming back from a restaurant, carries more intensity. For instance I was watching The Tour of France and it was a great stage and all that, but she decides to participate and well, it made the event even more fun, well, for her too.
 oneday57
Msg: 224
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 11/25/2015 4:32:55 AM
Never mattered the age as long as she was clean....they ALWAYS enjoyed it and speaking for my self I would rather give than receive only because there are a select amount of woman who know what they are doing and can actually tell where you are while giving as in when you are about to climax......nurses mainly...lol
 oneday57
Msg: 225
Mature and oral sex
Posted: 2/27/2016 5:25:30 AM
Have GIVEN oral sex to every woman I've been with.....some did not know what to think till I did and they loved it....not stuck up just know how to treat a woman....I did say a woman and with good foreplay,kissing and time it takes to relax her the end is beautiful!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Mature and oral sex