Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 starseeker54
Msg: 3
view profile
History
what do you think about having music on your profile Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
no problem with that.should be interesting to see what (if any)replies there are,and who posts them.
me,im having bat out of hell as my theme,and its being played at my funeral.
 pantsonfire
Msg: 8
view profile
History
what do you think about having music on your profile
Posted: 5/6/2007 8:55:25 AM
Hmmm curious as to what the copyright laws would be regarding this ....
Must admit clicking on a guys profile only to hear the wondrous 'Smack my B1tch Up' would make things so much easier ...
 ObjectStupidity
Msg: 35
Posted: 5/22/2014 12:58:01 PM
No no no no!

They tried it a few years ago on AOL an it was a copyright minefield.... plus i dont want to listen to some dopey Doris waxing lyrical on her own voice recording... no way
 GeordieColin
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 5/23/2014 1:42:32 PM
Some years ago we did have the facility to put our fave records on our profiles and it was very popular. But it was removed because it required too much more gumption ( Tech word) for the site to deal with. If the smilies for all took too much gumption then god knows why they tried that?
 Nottinghamfellow
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 5/30/2014 1:36:46 PM
Indeed Dawn, but by sharing one you find enchanting, may help find someone who has similar passions to yourself...
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >