Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
If a woman seemed like she wasn't 100 % into you on first date would you give up?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Life is short, I don't have time for any BS games. If I did not feel like my presence was appreciated by the other person I would move on. Sure I may lose some decent ladies in the process, but I would not lose any great ones. Great being the kind that are upfront about the way they feel and what they think
 JWA
Msg: 12
If a woman seemed like she wasn't 100 % into you on first date would you give up?
Posted: 5/9/2007 3:56:44 PM
Savanna says:

I would honestly hope you guys wouldn't back off if she showed no inter est the first date. Sometimes its nervousness, or akwardness, hell she might be having a bad hair day and be self concious. Those are only a few reasons I can tell you a girl would not seem 100% into YOU, on your first date.

This IS great advice coming from the very gender in question BUT ma'am here's a few things that occur to me....................

IF a girl had an acceptable time and would be open to the possibility she should maybe send an email or call him with some small apprecation for spending time with her. This would let him know she MIGHT have had a bad day and that she's open to him asking again if he's still interested.

Savanna is right in that we all sometimes suffer from nerves, shyness, or feeling awkward in person initially and the phone or email lets us speak without that kind of gentle pressure. Women also need to know if they act uninterested and do nothing to say otherwise most guys will just not want to waste more time with someone who doesn't give more clear signals.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  >