Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 vamac
Msg: 46
Penis PridePage 2 of 17    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17)
i dont talk about mine..... i let mine do all the talking ...
 goodquestion
Msg: 48
Penis Pride
Posted: 5/11/2007 7:22:05 AM

well when a women weighs 500lb like yourself and looks the way you do even a whale****would be useless.

what is the definition of immaculate dream some people just think theres is so big to begin with those who boast the most have less than most.
 MallardHunter
Msg: 49
Penis Pride
Posted: 5/11/2007 8:56:51 AM
well when a women weighs 500lb like yourself and looks the way you do even a whale****would be useless.

immaculate dream....why do you feel you have to make such rude and vile insults towards the OP?
 Diamond Stunna
Msg: 52
Penis Pride
Posted: 5/11/2007 10:12:49 AM
IMMACULATE put it wrong but you do have a some FAT to get through before you see a resemblance of a coochie. maybe a couple of inches got lost in your body besides...she's been making rude comments on this whole forum. i call it Karma.
 Cheerful_Trousers
Msg: 53
Penis Pride
Posted: 5/11/2007 10:43:32 AM
Theres nothing wrong with having confidence as long as its not false confidence. I personally find it sexy as hell when a woman has a nice body and she knows it. I'd imagine the same would be true for women and guys who are confident in themselves.
 PETEYQ
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Penis Pride
Posted: 5/11/2007 11:23:19 AM
I once heard a funny comment " My d*ck might be small, but i have 178 pound's of pressure behind it" lol There was a story about in ASIA 98% of asian women belived there where "pretty" etc, then it slowly dropped down till now it's like 40 somthing % , sociologist in that region were trying to figure why such a drop and why a rise in suicides, breast enhancement, plastic surgery ( to make there eyes western/more rounder looking) and came to the conclusion that the same year the drop started was the same year the ban was lifted on "WESTERN" advertising in womens magazines etc......very few Asian women have large breast's, blond hair, light skin, round eyes etc........it's sad what peoples perception's are on beauty ( i'm as superficial as the next person) But i'm slowly growing up and realizing it's "substance" that cont's etc.......
 rockondon
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Penis Pride
Posted: 5/11/2007 2:16:10 PM
only those with a small penis brag about it being big. Well-endowed guys have no need to soothe their ego by bragging.
 Marina3515
Msg: 65
Penis Pride
Posted: 5/11/2007 7:35:22 PM
I dont get it? If you say his penis size does not matter who cares how big it is?

Or did you want to know before hand so that you could make an excuse as too why you would not sleep with him? If thats the case be upfront and tell the guys you are considering dating they have to be [...............................................................................................] long before for you would go out with them.

As for the comments he made what did you really expect? Yes I suck in bed and I have a small penis...... still want to have sex?

I was with this girl who said she was active and fit, when the clothes came off I knew we had different ideals on what fit meant. Was she lying yes, did I care no she was a nice chick.
 crazyindian69
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Penis Pride
Posted: 5/11/2007 8:10:31 PM
"I suck in bed and I have a small penis" may be a kick ass pick up line

May pick up the sympathy sex. Hmmm, I never tried that
 creek011
Msg: 68
Penis Pride
Posted: 5/12/2007 10:49:30 AM
If A guy is lying about his size - he knows your going to find out the truth in the bedroom. But this guy does not care, he figures by the time you find out the truth you have gone to far and hes still going to get lyed. This guy is not figuring on anything more than a one night stand.
 migivadamsbusted
Msg: 69
Penis Pride
Posted: 5/12/2007 1:52:44 PM
fire...as long as it gets the job done!
 sergio14
Msg: 74
Penis Pride
Posted: 5/15/2007 7:02:18 PM
If you want to know, believe in reincarnation and be born men again...then you will know.
 Man_with_a_Dream
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Penis Pride
Posted: 5/17/2007 6:34:31 AM
This is So funny LOL all the women i have ever been with all say that they give the best head NOT ever one can give the best head and again a guy is not ever going to say it was bad... and So men lie about size women lie about other things as well who cares enjoy the moment and move on...
 sergio14
Msg: 80
Penis Pride
Posted: 8/8/2007 10:51:14 AM
Probably I will switch in a different name because this site makes me look like a pervert because the ANSWERS i did post and it is very far from the reality.This is the way that my profile looks like. People has to read the beggining of the blog. (This is one of the stupid things of this dating site, the another one is that you are not able to POOOOFFFFF people that you don't want to see anymore, we have to stand it without a reason).I suspect that the technicians board of POF don't know how to do it.
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 83
Penis Pride
Posted: 8/8/2007 12:26:05 PM
They do it because it gets them farther along with the woman. If a man told you he was very small and did not know how to use it, you wouldn't even give him the time of day.

I would imagine it's better to underestimate and have a good review than to overhype and guarantee disappointment. Sure, you might get farther with a woman, but if she laughs at you when you get there, was it worth it? I would say no, but that's just me.

It reminds me of the men who tell you they are handsome, smart, nice, etc. and you find out it was a sales pitch...less is more. Why not say nothing and let us be the judge of it? Much safer.
 Hot Buttered Soul
Msg: 85
Penis Pride
Posted: 8/8/2007 1:48:08 PM
Why do women say their vagina is the tightest ever when in reality it isn't. And the harder deeper and faster we go.. (as you all like) the deeper, bigger and roomier it feels. I think gaping is a word that comes to mind (OH lord.. now there are going to be plethora of women defending the tightness of their viginas)

Then i can go on about how wild some people say they are.. and adventurous or how in SHAPE they are.

Why do you even bother to air this stuff? Because if you were really all about that.. you would know.. as you should know if you're willing to post a thread like this... real men... .. with the real goods... will never tell you how big it is... they will never brag about how good they are... because they know.. once you see it.. you'll like it.. and once you feel it.. you'll appreciate it.

Take your own adive. Talk less.. do more.
 Sweetlilmeee
Msg: 87
Penis Pride
Posted: 8/8/2007 6:28:31 PM
hmm... Not quite sure what to say here. I think maybe they are insecure and lying about themselves make them feel better? Maybe? I generally don't talk about penis size with men, I'll find out if we have sex together. With no expectations its harder to be dissapointed, but some still manage lol that was mean.. sry.

As for ladies lying about themselves, they might do it for the same reason. Or maybe they were actually told they are great at oral or they feel soo tight ect. But its hard to be wrong about something that doesn't variate with opinion i.e. size. I generally say I haven't had any complaints and thats good enough for me.
 doug4u
Msg: 88
Penis Pride
Posted: 8/8/2007 6:31:23 PM
i myself have never bragged about how big it is or that i can use it.. all i will say is that i give it my all in the bed and dont try to leave her in dis apointment. and if i do. all i can ask is that she teach me how she does like it.. cause that is the secret to haveing sex with any one is to ask what they like.. i meen every woman and every man is different on how they are pleased. so dont be affraid to ask and put to use what you have learned.... that is the thought for the day.....
 super_joe
Msg: 92
Penis Pride
Posted: 8/8/2007 11:05:14 PM
OMG I have never talked about my size or anything like that. What kind of conversations does this come up in?
 pet_tech
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Penis Pride
Posted: 10/1/2007 4:48:42 PM
Mine may be small.. but it's better than a having a hole.
 john52758
Msg: 101
view profile
History
Penis Pride
Posted: 10/1/2007 7:14:03 PM

If I had a dollar for every time a woman told me she was average or athletic and ended up larger in person, I'd be rich. One actually told me that she was a triathlete.

Maybe what she meant was that she was the size of "three athletes".....
 Johnzer
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Penis Pride
Posted: 10/2/2007 1:56:29 PM
You know why women cant judge distance?????

because all there lives they have been told this is -----------------------------------------------------------------8 inches ('')
('')
 harleyridingman
Msg: 106
Penis Pride
Posted: 10/2/2007 2:35:55 PM
dont judge everyone as the same way each and every man is different
 Tossed_Salad
Msg: 109
Penis Pride
Posted: 10/3/2007 2:50:20 PM

the saying goes... Those who can DO,

does that apply equally to the millionsof delusional women who imagine that hey are "great" at giving BJ's when actually THEY SUCK (pun intended?)

who call themselves "curvy" when they actually have huge gut sticking out over their belt?

the many women who call their 32-A's, 36-C's? :)
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >