Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Tossed_Salad
Msg: 110
Penis PridePage 3 of 17    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17)

Silly me I believed it until I saw her and realized I forgot to ask which events were in HER triathalon.

I'm guessing..

(1) beer-swilling.

(2) donut-scarfing

(3) potato chip gobbling..

or..?
 natgoat227
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Penis Pride
Posted: 10/16/2012 12:17:10 PM
I'm certainly proud of Mine . . . and glad that I don't have to 'exaggerate' it's dimentions to anyone...
(Especially a Lady)
~I just Hate being called a Liar!!~
Buit it's not all about ME being pleased....I just Adore Cunni-!!!
Any Time / Any Place!!
My last GF moved-out because she didn't have the ~Drive~ to keep-up with me...
"You need someone that likes sex on a daily basis!"
I could only reply ..."It's a real pity...that you're Refusing what Most women would KILL for!!"
As a ~Visual~(rather than just stating linear dimentions) that you can see, at home...:
Take 5 Golf Balls in your hand(s)....
I'm just a ~bit~ bigger than that.

~BLUSH~
 Outsideofthebox1
Msg: 112
Penis Pride
Posted: 10/16/2012 12:38:15 PM
Simple minded ego driven uneducated cavemen get their identity by the size of their ****.. If this is what drives the convo? theres little else left afterwards... ****in dummies.
 dartmouthjames
Msg: 113
Penis Pride
Posted: 10/16/2012 1:24:48 PM
Msg 1:
Why do men talk about how big their penis is and how good they know how to use it when the fact always remains that once a woman gets a hold of it it's always way smaller than he let on... and the next fact is that he doesn't know very much about how to use it?

My guess is for the same reason that women stuff their bras and wear make up and talk about how much they like sex and what good bj's they give (usually exaggerated or an outright lie in both cases).
 OutMind
Msg: 114
Penis Pride
Posted: 10/16/2012 1:25:20 PM
I tend to end up with the ones who name their penis and develop weird little story lines around it, lol..

What about wrapping a little cape around it and having it talk back.

"Druit, Druit, stop giving me that squinty eye. Oh, you.... You spit at me!!"

(Pardon this lapse of sanity, unfortunately god only provides men with enough blood to supply one of the two brains.)
 Quasimodo11543
Msg: 115
Penis Pride
Posted: 10/16/2012 1:29:03 PM

And the ones who are always blathering on about what wonderful lovers they are ... well, they're usually just delusional.

I suppose this also applies to the people who state they are honest, are tired of games, don't want players, and consider themselves thin? Does every man lie about how big their penis is? (throws penis over shoulder) nah, I don't think so.
 2hotcougar
Msg: 116
Penis Pride
Posted: 10/16/2012 2:51:58 PM
women do the same thing when they say i have never done this befor and when they do do is like they are a pro at it
 TD625
Msg: 117
Penis Pride
Posted: 10/16/2012 4:22:32 PM
I have a friend I met on this site who actually lives in the same town as I do. We have been chatting off and on for months...more a friend kinda thing. Recently he was say that he has pics and would I like to see them. I allowed him to send them to me by email. OMG this guy is 9" and he never ever said a word to me about it the entire time we spoke. Lesson here, men with big ones don't go around telling everyone about it! I may have to rethink this "friends" thing!
Msg: 118
Penis Pride
Posted: 10/16/2012 4:40:25 PM
I have a friend I met on this site who actually lives in the same town as I do. We have been chatting off and on for months...more a friend kinda thing. Recently he was say that he has pics and would I like to see them. I allowed him to send them to me by email. OMG this guy is 9" and he never ever said a word to me about it the entire time we spoke. Lesson here, men with big ones don't go around telling everyone about it! I may have to rethink this "friends" thing!

wow 9 inches. You lucky woman. I have a pathetic little thing. Fortunately only one woman has had to endure it. So thank god for that
 circle-circle
Msg: 119
Penis Pride
Posted: 10/16/2012 6:36:20 PM
A ploy to get women into bed and an obvious one...penis pride was developed to make small-sized men feel better, and no, oral sex does not make up for it. It is still too small for one's liking.
 dartmouthjames
Msg: 120
Penis Pride
Posted: 10/16/2012 8:02:09 PM

A ploy to get women into bed and an obvious one...penis pride was developed to make small-sized men feel better, and no, oral sex does not make up for it. It is still too small for one's liking.

Wrong, just more projecting.
Msg: 121
Penis Pride
Posted: 10/16/2012 8:10:00 PM

I have a small one and I don't have penis pride. Far from it. I have penis hatred. That's why I've kept it away from women most of my life.
 lovefun99
Msg: 122
Penis Pride
Posted: 10/17/2012 6:21:50 AM

I'm certainly proud of Mine . . . and glad that I don't have to 'exaggerate' it's dimentions to anyone...
(Especially a Lady)
~I just Hate being called a Liar!!~
Buit it's not all about ME being pleased....I just Adore Cunni-!!!
Any Time / Any Place!!
My last GF moved-out because she didn't have the ~Drive~ to keep-up with me...
"You need someone that likes sex on a daily basis!"
I could only reply ..."It's a real pity...that you're Refusing what Most women would KILL for!!"
As a ~Visual~(rather than just stating linear dimentions) that you can see, at home...:
Take 5 Golf Balls in your hand(s)....
I'm just a ~bit~ bigger than that.

~BLUSH~

Really? You revive a 5+ year old thread to brag about your manhood, pathetic... You do realize this is a discussion forum and not a place to self promote yourself hoping that someone will see your post and say to herself (or himself) ooooo I just gotta have me some of that 5 golfball sized caughk.
 WinterIsComing80
Msg: 123
Penis Pride
Posted: 10/17/2012 7:19:48 AM
Its the quiet ones that are confident in their junk. The braggarts are the ones you have to watch out for.
 MAB54
Msg: 125
view profile
History
Penis Pride
Posted: 10/25/2012 8:49:57 AM
Have him send a picture next time...lol ^^^
 donegaveup
Msg: 126
Penis Pride
Posted: 10/25/2012 3:42:49 PM
ladies should never leave their house without a tape measure.

its the ones that got the key chain measuring tapes that are the smartest
 playfulpete
Msg: 127
Penis Pride
Posted: 10/25/2012 4:50:58 PM
I never lie,hung like a feild mouse
 bradjm63
Msg: 128
Penis Pride
Posted: 10/25/2012 4:59:39 PM
I have a small penis 5" a live it when a woman teases me about it, it's very arousing :)
 Mainepostmaster
Msg: 129
Penis Pride
Posted: 10/25/2012 5:23:54 PM
I personally am just the opposite, NEVER reveal your size, I always say it is 3 inches lol and then the element of surpise happens. I want to know if the woman is in it for a big penis or actually into me instead of what is between my legs. The reaction is normally a smile :)
 tallshyman
Msg: 134
view profile
History
Penis Pride
Posted: 10/25/2012 11:29:54 PM
I must be a very ugly man I am tall muscular and well endowed and can not find anyone that will date me.
 bradjm63
Msg: 135
Penis Pride
Posted: 10/26/2012 6:00:13 AM
Maybe you are too shy :)
 MrFantasdick
Msg: 136
Penis Pride
Posted: 10/26/2012 7:46:51 AM
Well thats funny.
 HeartOn64
Msg: 137
Penis Pride
Posted: 10/26/2012 7:50:34 AM
To be honest, I'm just a bit over 6 inches, but I'm really thick. I've always been proud of it lol. I like to show it off. :) Even my mom has made comments about the thickness.

Uh.....that's just not right! Your MOM knows how thick your d*ck is? Put that thing away already!

How many c*ck shots have you sent women who didn't ask for them is the real question?

Well thats funny.

With a name,headline and profile like yours......you MUST have some serious penis pride!

As for my personal experiences , I found out that woman who are too focused on the size of penis is a lousy lay. Sex is not done only by Huge****but many different ways.Woman Obsession of man having huge Penis shows only one thing, Immaturity

Someone's got an inferiority complex about his small d*ck.....lol
 MrFantasdick
Msg: 138
Penis Pride
Posted: 10/26/2012 8:43:29 AM
Men lie to sleep with you.
What's funny is a few women here have slept with the guys after they found out he was lying. Shame on you ladies. I mean c'mon, how could you not know. Did you not give him the old rub the crotch thru the pants to feel his penis routine? no. Did you not give him head and hold it in your hand prior? no. Did he walk out the bathroom backwards so you got no frontal nudity shot? no. Did he undress beneath the covers? no.
Like I said before, shame on you ladies if you he was lying and still gave him leg anyway.
 That_girl*
Msg: 139
Penis Pride
Posted: 10/26/2012 10:06:17 AM
HeartOn64

To be honest, I'm just a bit over 6 inches, but I'm really thick. I've always been proud of it lol. I like to show it off. :) Even my mom has made comments about the thickness.

Uh.....that's just not right! Your MOM knows how thick your d*ck is? Put that thing away already!

How many c*ck shots have you sent women who didn't ask for them is the real question?

Well thats funny.

With a name,headline and profile like yours......you MUST have some serious penis pride!

As for my personal experiences , I found out that woman who are too focused on the size of penis is a lousy lay. Sex is not done only by Huge****but many different ways.Woman Obsession of man having huge Penis shows only one thing, Immaturity

Someone's got an inferiority complex about his small d*ck.....lol

Truth!!

slowly by now most women will or eventually learn that the men who brag the most about their d ick,sex skills an all the money they dont "cough" "cough" i mean do have usually are the ones who dont have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of,,its all smoke an mirrors car sales man bull s hit..

ya the dude talking about even his mom made comments about his penis Uhhh thats a bit weird an your right he sounds like the type who sends out pics to any random woman an talks about his penis even if nobody asked cared or even brought it up..he likes it so he figures everybody eles will too..WRONG

ya i know huh with the user name LOL heres 1 too how about ri D ickculous!

an the last comment ya me thinks he has a lil dingy too..
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >