Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 01Sandy01
Msg: 171
Penis PridePage 5 of 17    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17)
dont that just piss you off?i know it does me lol
 Smorg
Msg: 172
view profile
History
Penis Pride
Posted: 11/9/2012 6:57:36 PM
To the OP maybe if you lost some weight you wouldn't need such a big****to keep you happy?
 eattoplease55
Msg: 173
Penis Pride
Posted: 11/9/2012 9:19:05 PM
Whys a woman say she knows how to give oral sex when shes as lame as your post......Ive never bragged about such things and as a man dont pride myself on it but the way I treat woman as a whole...meaning good!....and when it does come down to any kind of performance none have complained.....so whos full of sh*t?
 PlayfulBricoleur
Msg: 174
Penis Pride
Posted: 11/10/2012 4:44:23 AM
Wow! I must have my profile on the G-rated side of this site. I never get to talk about my penis size or the woman's breast size! Sheesh! Not even at the 'meet and greet' coffee. Maybe that's it! I gotta go for the glass of wine and get her hammered so we can talk real shit.

Help me out! Where is the fun, raunchy portal to this site? *sigh*

;-)
 seafoodandeatit
Msg: 175
view profile
History
Penis Pride
Posted: 11/10/2012 5:42:24 AM
to Test_Pilot how right you are
woman say there average size thats because their friends are fat so they are average to the group they hang around!
to the O P how about you get naked in front of the mirror. maybe its not only men that over state sometimes. Also you have shot down what a lot of woman say "its not the size but how its used." I have found and i am not saying its 100% true but over weight woman are not very "tight" to say the least so just remember the saying "people in glass houses................... "
 OutofControlMan
Msg: 176
Penis Pride
Posted: 11/10/2012 6:07:31 AM
the guy would need the first 6" just to compensate for your massive gut, OP? Unless maybe in rear-entry/doggie style ?
 MsMicki
Msg: 177
view profile
History
Penis Pride
Posted: 11/10/2012 8:23:50 AM
Wow......alot of anger floating around in here!!

I think we went from Penis Pride to Penis Envy!!
 natgoat227
Msg: 178
view profile
History
Penis Pride
Posted: 11/10/2012 8:25:31 AM
I've Never been ridiculed...in Any form...except...maybe...my checkbook!
But you know what the Beatles say!!!
 Morespam
Msg: 179
Penis Pride
Posted: 11/10/2012 9:28:35 AM
If mine is smaller than I let on, I'm in big trouble.
 That_girl*
Msg: 180
Penis Pride
Posted: 11/10/2012 10:16:23 AM
@ MsMicki

ya you can tell whos not getting laid at all an definitely not on the regular....

maybe some of them just need to sit down an have a circle jerk that way they can pleasure themselves while enjoying the view of the guys penis next to them an they can compare sizes an stroke techniques..
 OutofControlMan
Msg: 181
Penis Pride
Posted: 11/10/2012 10:18:35 AM
and who goes to all-you-can-eat buffets, definitely on the regular ;)
 PartPopsicle
Msg: 182
Penis Pride
Posted: 11/10/2012 11:59:57 AM

Are you asking me pretty lady?

Name calling, bullying, insulting, denigrations etc. are all taunts adults use in groups to make themselves feel better than the outcast. It's pathetic but usually the only recreation they have outside of crocheting.

and who goes to all-you-can-eat buffets, definitely on the regular ;)

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 MsMicki
Msg: 183
view profile
History
Penis Pride
Posted: 11/10/2012 3:22:02 PM

Are you asking me pretty lady?.

Pretty sure she was referring to the actual original post/topic
Ya'll are so focused on "size" you have no clue the original question was asking why a man would lie and say it's bigger than it is!!

I'd like to know this... how come men do this? Why do men talk about how big their penis is and how good they know how to use it when the fact always remains that once a woman gets a hold of it it's always way smaller than he let on... and the next fact is that he doesn't know very much about how to use it?
 Tristian1976
Msg: 184
Penis Pride
Posted: 11/10/2012 4:58:56 PM
At the sametime if you women quit acting like your angels and say what you are trulying looking for you might not keep running into this problem. You women say u want a good hearted man that will treat u right but u are crying over how big he is. U wonder why u are alone. If u women are on here for big di** say so. Don't act like u are looking for something u truly aint. U women are truly superficial.
 PartPopsicle
Msg: 185
Penis Pride
Posted: 11/10/2012 7:39:49 PM
The idea is gycraig, men are suppose to get nothing until they have submitted enough to be anesthetic to most women's material lives, then they might be graced with 'sex' but even still, 'have to perform'. It's almost never ending unless you find that one in a billion good woman or pay with Visa or Master Card. Look at the forums about male sexuality. Barren of women because most are just in it for themselves or horribly disgruntled because they know nothing about picking good men and will give up the goods and get tricked again. Look at their opening statements on their profiles. As if a Sign saying no dirtbags allowed will enforce the rule. lol it's so pathetic good men get blamed for the men who hagged out the gullible and it's not their fault for being uneducated, not caring or too superficial to care and will give it up to the riches, best looking bad boy till their marginal good looks is spent and they are left old and pissed, snapping at eligible bachelors where ever they see them for never getting one who cared for anything but what they offered them. For it sure wasn't personality.
Msg: 186
Penis Pride
Posted: 11/10/2012 7:40:25 PM

At the sametime if you women quit acting like your angels and say what you are trulying looking for you might not keep running into this problem. You women say u want a good hearted man that will treat u right but u are crying over how big he is. U wonder why u are alone. If u women are on here for big di** say so. Don't act like u are looking for something u truly aint. U women are truly superficial.

The are plenty of women on here who have no problem saying they want a big****but that doesn't mean all women feel the same way.
 Tristian1976
Msg: 187
Penis Pride
Posted: 11/10/2012 9:02:49 PM
obviously all women on here ain't looking for that. My point was if they are they need to just say it. Honesty will get them alot further then acting like they want something specific but complain when men don't fit there other criteria.
Msg: 189
Penis Pride
Posted: 11/11/2012 7:25:31 AM

obviously all women on here ain't looking for that. My point was if they are they need to just say it. Honesty will get them alot further then acting like they want something specific but complain when men don't fit there other criteria.

Not sure exactly what you're saying. If you think women are going to say on their profiles that they want a guy with a big****then I would guess that is not going to happen anymore than guys are going to say they want a woman with big tits.

I would assume that if there are indeed women out there that will only date a guy with a big****they would go somewhere where they are more likely to meet such a guy. There are dating sites specifically for people looking for well endowed men and women.

Most women who have been around awhile know that well endowed guys are a minority not the majority.

You make it sound that you have been rejected because you are not well hung. Is this something that actually happened or something you fear will happen?
 Tristian1976
Msg: 190
Penis Pride
Posted: 11/11/2012 9:12:13 AM
Oh u got jokes. Ha ha I'm not even sure why I am responding to your ignorance. You sound like a female. What u asking to see? I've never been rejected over anything I was just stating my opinion. I have no problem with women at all. I been on here 10 days to meet friends because I am new here. Unlike u who probably been on these sites most of your life. Maybe u need to look in the mirror and ask yourself why are u being rejected...
 MsMicki
Msg: 191
view profile
History
Penis Pride
Posted: 11/11/2012 9:43:36 AM
Confuscious say.....those that complain the longest, have the shortest!!

Give it up guys......the majority of women don't give a damn about a big dik....
and those that do prefer one.....so what?
We all have our preferences in the bedroom.....
I have a few " do's and don'ts" that are dealbreakers ....and I'm sure you do too!

Besides the fact.......All the OP wanted to know is why a man would lie and say it's bigger than it is, especially if they actually meet up and she will find out the truth!!
 That_girl*
Msg: 192
Penis Pride
Posted: 11/11/2012 9:52:11 AM
MsMicki

Besides the fact.......All the OP wanted to know is why a man would lie and say it's bigger than it is, especially if they actually meet up and she will find out the truth!!

yup this was the whole point of her making the thread..-aka some who men lie about their d ick size when obviously once the pants come off the person will see its not true or not that big/average..

but as usual it got turned into a d ick slanging contest while some men tried to take a jab at women about certain sizes an shapes,apparently this thread must of struck a nerve with some maybe from personal experience of adding a extra inch or 3 on to their own wild tales in the bedroom..
 fall-blossom
Msg: 193
Penis Pride
Posted: 11/11/2012 12:32:23 PM

I'd like to know this... how come men do this? Why do men talk about how big their penis is and how good they know how to use it when the fact always remains that once a woman gets a hold of it it's always way smaller than he let on...

This has not been my experience. It's not 'always' smaller than the person is hinting at or bragging about. I have had men who stood 5'5" tall make my eyes pop out because their size didn't correlate with their height and they weren't lying.

Some men who are well endowed are proud just as lots of women who are well endowed in the chest area are also proud. I personally don't think it is something to talk about unless a woman is loose and needs a bigger penis to feel fulfillment and she knows that if a guy has a twinkie she'll never be satisfied (kinda sad rejecting someone bases on the size of their genitals when people we're interested in should be valued for who they are). Hundreds of years ago men who were well endowed were made fun of and women who had bigger breasts bound them to look more youthful. It's interesting how each era changes.

People lie about all sorts of things as they are delusional. People come on here and say, "I am a good looking man/woman and can't figure out why nobody replies to my messages". Well, in their mind they think they're hot, when in fact they are just average. So, a guy who exaggerates about the size of his penis in some cases may also be delusional.
 crossfitalex
Msg: 194
Penis Pride
Posted: 11/11/2012 2:09:28 PM
dont ask for the penis size, just see it on cam
 CaptainA.D
Msg: 195
Penis Pride
Posted: 11/11/2012 2:33:33 PM

People lie about all sorts of things as they are delusional. People come on here and say, "I am a good looking man/woman and can't figure out why nobody replies to my messages". Well, in their mind they think they're hot, when in fact they are just average. So, a guy who exaggerates about the size of his penis in some cases may also be delusional

That advice leans towards you as well....Trying to get the best looken guys when ur average
 Slate56
Msg: 196
Penis Pride
Posted: 11/11/2012 3:14:27 PM
Why lie? You're born with what ya have. Use what ya have, which is more than your 'penis'.... sex is a full body experience... starting wayyyyyyy before you whoop it out.

Why do guys lie? I'd think because they've been told that women like them big? Maybe hoping the woman would cut him slack and not demean him for coming up short, or posting it on a thread?

It could also be kinda like women 'fudging' on their age, dress size, cup size, or post 5 year old photos on the site? It simply must be that men are actually just humans just like women, trying to find their way, doing what they can to get attention first and hoping the one they finally takes the bait is a forgiving soul.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >