Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Too Wet....      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 berrysweetncgurl
Msg: 18
Too Wet....Page 2 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Well I seen a couple of people above say Kegals that will most definatly help, but then of course if you just keep going and going during sex its going to loosen up, duh!! Take it out and play around her with your fingers this will get rid of some of the excess "wetness" then reinsert it
I am sure it will feel tighter and will give her a thrill too
 squirterforyou
Msg: 19
Too Wet....
Posted: 8/6/2007 2:06:37 PM
In a word... Kegels. They are the miracle every woman should do for themselves. Not just their partners. Aids in reducing UTIs, more satisfying sex and can help for childbirth. Its a win-win.

Oh and some women like me who have excellent muscle control do NOT lose tightness during sex. For me being a squirter I get tighter as I go tho not all can do that.
 jg65
Msg: 20
Too Wet....
Posted: 8/26/2007 5:16:12 PM
TWO SUGGESTIONS..THIS HAS HAPPENED WITH PAST G/F'S
1) Kegels
2)in the short run, just use a towel, blanket sheet or whatever, and dry it up a little...works every time....
 bayliner02
Msg: 21
Too Wet....
Posted: 9/3/2007 8:08:34 AM
Hey! All you need is a fan!!! Put the fan behind you, has she dries out, turn away from the fan. Hell man what you have there is a multi-orgasm female!
 asteliapuff39
Msg: 22
Too Wet....
Posted: 9/3/2007 9:00:10 AM
I think a lot of people miss a point here :)
I "believe" I am a lose ho :) and I am a squirter so I get really really wet.
I do the kegel thing... ha! I have a very exercised ****, that when my boyfriends enters... and if I clamp it hard enough.... ha! he tend to have messy accidents ;) he usually thinks its his fault... but I know secretly its mine ;)
So yeah tell her to do exercises with her ****! be nice about it, you get more with honey than vinegar right? :)
 Ravenstar66
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Too Wet....
Posted: 9/3/2007 10:17:46 PM
Kegels

It's the only answer
 Ravenstar66
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Too Wet....
Posted: 9/3/2007 10:19:59 PM
Wait!

She sounds like she would be more than willing to get you off another way..that way both of you are happy

It's so sweet
 sassyansweet
Msg: 25
Too Wet....
Posted: 9/4/2007 9:33:03 PM
Get her to do "KEGALS" !!!!! Works everytime and no one needs to even know ur doing them.....I do them while i drive in the car or even while i am watching TV, sheesh i'm doing them now lmao It works!!!
 stretch46504
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Too Wet....
Posted: 9/21/2007 7:48:40 PM
what is with the towels? and let it air dry and a fan? lmao lick it up boy!!! then get at it again lol
 dudeish
Msg: 27
Too Wet....
Posted: 9/30/2007 1:08:43 PM
Wipe her off and keep going!
I don't think it is a matter of loose or tight. When you are that wet there just isn't a whole lot of friction. If you try drying it up a little it should be a lot better!
 canusquirt
Msg: 28
Too Wet....
Posted: 10/5/2007 10:15:48 AM
Kegels will work to help tighten things up a bit down there... but it doesnt really sound like a squirting issue... Female ejaculate tends to me much more like water, and will wash away a lot of natural lubrication. It also evaporates very quicky (except from the damn sheets!) The "wettness" you are talking about is mucous and has a much greater lubricity.. It smears, where squirt wipes... hope that makes sense...

you can refer her to http://www.kegel-exercises.com/ to give a clue what she is doing...

Some women (esp those that dont do much excercise and have poor general muscle tone) will "relax" when they are satisfied and open up a huge amount, remember, a baby comes our of there!

The thing I dont get is... how the hell is this YOUR problem... if you are enjoying the sex, and it is obviously an issue for you, DTB and find another girl to date... You deserve to be happy, and she isnt getting the job done... dont settle!
 ManeRider
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Too Wet....
Posted: 10/6/2007 1:37:49 PM
Kegels
Could be she's an unindentified squirter, too
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 30
Too Wet....
Posted: 10/6/2007 6:05:03 PM
~OP~ Kegels alone aren't enough for some women. There is however, a little procedure that takes about an hour (outpatient) and everything is snipped/stitched and tucked back where it should be. It takes about 4 weeks for complete healing. One of my closest friend had it done and her spouse claims it saved their sex life. Then the kegels are vital. I've done them for so long it's habit. I do them without thinking about it. BUT, if one hasn't done them often or if the muscles are hard for her to isolate (to know WHICH muscles to contract) ~ Kegels may not be effective. The wetness, don't know about that. I have no first hand knowledge of squirters and I've never been accused of flowing like Niagra, so that is something she really should addess with an MD or OB/gyn. Good luck to ya.
 stalionj
Msg: 31
Too Wet....
Posted: 11/4/2007 2:43:25 AM
id say take a male enhancement pill ur****is obviously too small
 hd321
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Too Wet....
Posted: 11/4/2007 1:10:20 PM
Eddie-
It's a significant other (girlfriend).
I agree with the shower thing. It will help with the too wet part. The too loose part-Exercises, nip/tuck, about the only options.
My other questions is-Why, if she is getting hers, isn't she helping him out? It seems a bit selfish on her part. If she gets off so much that she is exhausted, then they need to have a "guy's night"-one night that is all about him! Unsatisfied men wander. Got to kep their attention!
 exotica cohiba
Msg: 33
Too Wet....
Posted: 11/4/2007 7:25:09 PM
i never knew that being too wet was a problem.....but then again i never been loose either
 Lakeland Florida
Msg: 34
Too Wet....
Posted: 11/11/2007 8:01:05 PM
11-11-2007

No Such thing as tooo wet !!!
That's a real joy. It does wonders for my hair.
Hey you can never go thirsty.
What a pleasure

Tony (Lakeland)
 dcbilttime
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Too Wet....
Posted: 11/12/2007 12:53:03 PM
To wet, to loose. That’s like saying that there is too much filling in the pie and too much ice cream on top. I bet if he was only getting it 2 or 3 times a month that would be the best pie he ever had. I bet finishing wouldn’t be a problem either.
 exarmy30
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Too Wet....
Posted: 12/16/2007 5:10:28 PM
Something else to consider is it may not be her. It could (some of it) could be you. There are some medical reasons why you could be loosing sensitivity down below...diabetes is one i know....Im sure there are other....just something to think about. I know ever since I became diabetic the doctors told me...and Ive noticed that it takes longer and more work on my part to finish. It and other medical conditions can affect your nerves.
 blunt_brunette
Msg: 37
Too Wet....
Posted: 12/16/2007 7:44:33 PM
I don't care how wet or how loose she is you should be able to be as satisfied as she is. It is partly her responsibilty to make sure that you are taken care of and enjoy what is happening to you. I have a wonderful boyfriend that makes sure that my needs are met, but at the same time I do the same. I know that it is my responsibility to make sure that he is satisfied and that he enjoys it as much as I enjoy him. There are things that she can do to you to help you achieve an orgasm and it's not like she doesn't know what that is. She probably just chooses to not do it. I don't understand why so many women have a problem when it comes to pleasing their man. I get a thrill out of knowing that my man is turned on and enjoying what I do to him.

A wise person once told me.." The response you get from your significant other while pleasuring them is what turns you on." This is so true. I don't care what anyone says.
 blindfish
Msg: 38
Too Wet....
Posted: 12/17/2007 5:54:53 AM
Honestly bud if you are hammering at her for an hour or so, she's probably getting a little bored towards the end there. Making love is not about how long you can bang the hammer, there are so many other things involved, so many other things you can do besides monotonously stroking in and out and in and out and in and out and in and out and in and out and in and out and in and out and in and out and... .

There are tons of suggestions in the thread, try a few out...and report back!

P.S.: To those who, in their need to put down others to make themselves feel better, have stooped to the childish level of insulting the OP's manhood, think about this: if she is so wet, he obviously has enough to satisfy her.
 heaight
Msg: 39
view profile
History
hummmm... really?
Posted: 3/16/2008 1:01:46 PM
um some girl posted this at the top:Any man who complains that a woman is too wet deserves to be kicked out the bedroom. What a silly post.

i wouldnt go as far as too say that, being nice and lubed is great, but i thnik a girl can be too wet. ive had one or two of those, and i actually thought it was nasty, i couldnt even eat her out anymore cause she made me gag the first time i tried it.
dont get mad about the guy who doesnt prefer it, just find someone else who likes to go swimming.
 dbm04401
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Too Wet....YUCK
Posted: 1/11/2009 7:17:13 AM
Oh no. Now I have to worry where a five dollar bill has been, wasn't dirty hands enough? I am using debit card ALL the time now LOL.
 TOMic bomb
Msg: 41
Too Wet....YUCK
Posted: 1/11/2009 10:00:54 AM
you sound like Mick Jagger- "i can't get no.... sat-tis-faction!"

pull it out and put some Sorb-All in there. we used to use this fine product in the steel mill for cleaning up oil spills and such. Sorb-All will suction up 20 times it's own weight!
that outta dry out the kitty- then use a shop vac to suction her clean. reinsert mr. stiffy and find your own personal satisfaction!
 streetmatetbay
Msg: 42
Too Wet....
Posted: 1/12/2009 9:08:30 AM
Too wet is never a problem, too dry however can be. I figure the wetter a person is the better of a job I must be doing.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Too Wet....