Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 TheLimey
Msg: 42
view profile
History
What are some good tricks when going down on a woman??Page 2 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
Tricks? I tried doing that circus act where you keep 15 plates spinning on top of poles but that that didn't work out too well, nor did the juggling chainsaws scenario... made a hell of a mess....
 GREAT EXPERT 800
Msg: 43
What are some good tricks when going down on a woman??
Posted: 3/13/2008 11:05:27 AM
i'm the master of eating ****, it took alot of practice but i finally got it down. most guys go straight for the clit and that will never work. if it gets to intense in the beginning she will never cum because it will get numb. you would just be wasting time after that. you have to do alot of foreplay and disburse the nerves all over her body, if all the nerves are gathered around her clit, she will never ever cum. i'm the master of the tease, sometime i would tease her **** with my**** stick it in just a little so she can imagine it inside her, take it out then commence to licking again. i would aply pressure to the pubic bone area while gently fingering her and applying pressure on the g-spot which is about an half inch above the clit against the pubic bone area. then i would lick her between her ***hole and opening areas, you can gently insert a finger into her ***hole too, while massging her tits at same time. i would massage her feet as well. by this time she will be so heated up where shes getting very close to cumming, then you start gently sucking the clit, use your lips alot, while your lips are tightened around her clit, do some teasing flickering with your tongue while your lips are around the clit. once she cums she'll have an uncontrollable orgasm because you disbursed the nerves all over her body, it will be impossible to shut the intense orgasm down. she can only shut an intense orgasm down if all the nerves are in that same area, meaning DON'T LICK THE CLIT TO SOON! damn i'm good
 GREAT EXPERT 800
Msg: 44
Posted: 3/13/2008 7:26:35 PM
i'm the master of eating ****, it took alot of practice but i finally got it down. most guys go straight for the clit and that will never work. if it gets to intense in the beginning she will never cum because it will get numb. you would just be wasting time after that. you have to do alot of foreplay and disburse the nerves all over her body, if all the nerves are gathered around her clit, she will never ever cum. i'm the master of the tease, sometime i would tease her **** with my**** stick it in just a little so she can imagine it inside her, take it out then commence to licking again. i would aply pressure to the pubic bone area while gently fingering her and applying pressure on the g-spot which is about an half inch above the clit against the pubic bone area. then i would lick her between her ***hole and opening areas, you can gently insert a finger into her ***hole too, while massging her tits at same time. i would massage her feet as well. by this time she will be so heated up where shes getting very close to cumming, then you start gently sucking the clit, use your lips alot, while your lips are tightened around her clit, do some teasing flickering with your tongue while your lips are around the clit. once she cums she'll have an uncontrollable orgasm because you disbursed the nerves all over her body, it will be impossible to shut the intense orgasm down. she can only shut an intense orgasm down if all the nerves are in that same area, meaning DON'T LICK THE CLIT TO SOON! damn i'm good
 GREAT EXPERT 800
Msg: 45
Posted: 3/13/2008 8:44:58 PM
oo suck on it and carress lovingly like u would a trebor mint in ya mouth---ooo feel free to pop one in ya mouth whilst practising this art

i'm surprised nobody's responding to this thread, i would think this would be a female favorite....shocking shocking
 GREAT EXPERT 800
Msg: 49
Posted: 3/14/2008 9:20:48 AM
 that sam i am
Msg: 51
Posted: 3/15/2008 1:41:53 AM
The best trick was to get up and leave before she has an orgasm and say "ha! got you back."
 GREAT EXPERT 800
Msg: 58
Posted: 3/16/2008 2:17:52 AM
i'm so good at licking **** i need to write a book, i taught many guys on how to do it right. if any woman is ever lucky enough to get licked by me, that will be an experience you will never forget for the rest of your life.
 heaight
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 3/16/2008 7:47:33 AM
i think im actually starting to get sick
 cw35
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 3/16/2008 8:37:30 AM
I'm starting to agree with you, Heaight.
 GREAT EXPERT 800
Msg: 61
Posted: 3/16/2008 8:49:38 AM
women love guys that can satisfy them orally, thats one of the reasons why i'm still with the same woman for almost 20 years. if you have no game or skills, you'll be just like most of the people on this site...lonely and desperate.
 imtaldie
Msg: 63
Posted: 3/16/2008 9:45:51 AM
aight, so I am no Texas Tornado, and besides Im more of a breast guy when it comes to foreplay. And (at least to me) , its not the main course, it just whets the appitite for whats cumming later.

But, for "advice" ... multitask,,,, use your fingers. Above Center is almost always appreciated, but no worries she will let you know if a Playful Tickle behind is a good thing (with a good grip if it isn't, but it also will guide you to what Needs Attention).
 Charlietwoponies
Msg: 65
Posted: 3/16/2008 1:53:55 PM
NOT A TRICK...REPEAT NOT A TRICK...............

If the guy really enjoys going down on the lady she can tell it is not a trick.....

One has to kiss her sweet floewr thru her silkies till both are totally soaked

Then to snake his tongue in adn under those silkies to sip and kiss away each and every dew drop of her necter forming there

Then to grab her silkies with his teeth and extract them down her tender soft sweet thighs to leave those silkies dangling from her toes as he kisses and devoures his waay back to her sweet furry bushy flower garden ........... To intice her hidden and hooded ROSE BUD. when he has this sweet little nubb'n between his lips and is suckling it the amount of pressure equals the amount of pleasure she is feeling ... When you feel her starting to shiver and quiver and her eXXcitment is at a peak stick your tongue in as deep into her as you can get it and lap up all the necter she is producing .........

Thus I can say she most diffently will be more than happily eXXcited to let you between her tender thighs at a moments notice

rdcnorm
Msg: 66
Posted: 3/16/2008 2:57:38 PM

All the women are bringing out their toys and playing after reading these wonderful descriptions-hence not many replies-yet!

My dream has been to become one of those toys,,, as I hummmmmmm pondering that thought,,,
 GREAT EXPERT 800
Msg: 70
Posted: 3/16/2008 6:56:33 PM
 That-Guy-Jeff
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Posted: 3/18/2008 1:25:18 PM
i've heard hypnosis works :-\
 rdcnorm
Msg: 74
Posted: 3/18/2008 1:39:18 PM

Pretend youre eating an ice cream cone.

Would that be a triple dip, hard then soft,,or soft then hard,, You can never learn to much about a woman.
 oldkid
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Posted: 3/18/2008 7:18:42 PM
Take an ice cube in your mouth and after using your hot tongue on her clit, move the ice cube over it, will drive her wild!!
 rdcnorm
Msg: 79
Posted: 3/18/2008 9:05:40 PM
Ohdriver....LMAO
Let me suggest this,, you are still single,, because the talent you appear to have should be shared among many woman,, hell your making the world a happier place,,

PS,, I'm only kidding,, OK...
 Giantrican
Msg: 80
Posted: 3/18/2008 9:08:08 PM
Get your whole month into it! Suck, lick, bite, nibble, anything when you see those legs jump you are doing good suck on the clit that will driver her wild! Think they legs moving and jumping and you will know when you hit the right spot!
 windloverr
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 8/1/2008 1:47:30 AM
Where to start? I'll agree with the teasers. I like to start at the bottom of her feet. You also need to remember to use your whole body; lips, tongue, face, hair, finger tips, hands, arms, chest, etc. I'll start by kissing the bottom of her feet, then brushing my lips across them, then nibble, kiss, lick, and suck her toes. While I'm doing this I'll be running my hands and finger tips up and down her legs. Starting at her ankle I'll brush my lips across the skin, then come back and run my tongue along the same area, then pull my head back, purse my lips, and blow cool air over the area I just moistened, then kiss the same spot; then work my way up he calf, nibble and chew on the back of her knee; then up her inner thigh. The entire time I'm still running my hands and fingers up her thighs, then on to her belly and breasts; ever so gently, touching and caressing. So my fingers will be caressing the area around her labia, while my mouth is nibbling, licking, kissing, the inside of her calf, etc. As I’m physically moving, I’ll gently brush her feet, then calves, then thighs with my face, hair, chest and belly, as I move over her. The trick is to never fully, or directly touch her labia or vagina; just tease, make her wish you would, but don’t. As I get to her thighs, now that my hair is longer, I’ll tilt my head, and brush my hair along her inner thighs, and across her labia. When I get to the very upper thigh I’ll nibble, suck, and lick the area just beside her labia. I’ll also open my mouth a little wider, so she can feel my hot breath on, and across her labia, making her want me to get there faster. Then I’ll cross over to the other thigh, just brushing my lips across her, letting her feel my hot breath; I may stop and directly tease a little bit here. You can literally feel her getting hotter, and just feel and taste her getting wet. You can blow cool air by pursing your lips; or hot air by opening your mouth wider, I like to alternate the two. Then I’ll do the same thing on her other thigh; the kissing, nibbling, licking, blowing, sucking, etc; and while I’m in this area with my mouth, my hands and finger tips are caressing her belly, breasts, and face. I’ve done all of this without a direct, concerted, stimulation of her labia, vagina, or clitoris. From here I’ll work my way up, using the same techniques, to her shoulders, neck, ears, face, and eyes. then I’ll work my way back down to her pu$$y, and actually start performing oral sex. Heck, by this time she’s dripping wet and shaking, so the orgasm is going to be easy, LOL.
 windloverr
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Posted: 8/1/2008 2:32:25 AM
Actual "tricks." I like to use all kinds of things. I've recently started seeing someone exclusively; and this week was the first time we had sex; and I broke out the produce. Grapes and apples are my favorite, and I started with grapes. This was not how we actually “started” this was preceded by significant foreplay.

I started by taking a bunch of grapes in my hand and gently, and lightly, rubbing them across, and along, her labia. I would alter the pressure from very light to moderate and back. The grapes were cool, and she enjoyed that sensation as well. Then I went to using one grape at a time. I would rub it from the bottom of her labia, up between them, into her vagina, up to, and around her clitoris, and back and around. I was using my mouth, my tongue, and my fingers to guide the grapes. I would roll one into her vagina, and use it to stimulate her vaginal opening, and G-spot. After a little while I would either feed her the grape, or eat it myself, and start with another one. The reactions I was getting from her were priceless. Exhaling, relaxing, rolling her head, closing her eyes and arching her neck... After the grapes I used apple wedges. Apple wedges have several different surfaces and textures to stimulate with. I would first run the inner, coarser, edge between her labia, up and down, then side to side, brushing it across them; then you can flip it over and do the same thing with the smoother skinned side; you can place your palm over the apple wedge, and apply uniform pressure, or a rocking motion. Then I would run the wedge in and out of her vagina, also stimulating the g-spot when I could. Here again, I would use a wedge for a little while, then either eat it, or feed it to her, and grab another one. At one point I asked her if she preferred the grapes or apples, and her response was a weak, breathy, “We’re on apples now”, LOL, as she closed her eyes and rocked her head back. All told, she had 7-8 orgasms, over a four hour period; then she had to leave.

I was making a salad one time and as I cut a cucumber in half my ex screamed Ahhhhh!...you just ruined a perfectly good cucumber!

The trick to using produce is to take advantage of all of the different surfaces, and textures they have to offer; and pretty much anything in the fruit and vegetable isles will work; although artichokes scare the $hit out of me.

For those of you who missed my post on the Baldy’s “funniest sex moments” thread, the trick to eating the produce is to make sure your face is well away from her genitalia before biting down.
 tami08
Msg: 85
Posted: 8/23/2008 1:20:35 PM
Damn JustinTT, Sure got me hot . If only every man could be like you in bed. Every man out there needs to read what you wrote. Damn, i wish you were mine to enjoy! Men out there read and learn he is on page 4.
 wellthisiscool
Msg: 86
Posted: 11/27/2011 9:40:46 PM
you remember the Friends show?

Monica had a video about it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZmnqY5iJUg
 wellthisiscool
Msg: 87
Posted: 11/27/2011 9:48:34 PM
actually this one is the full version of that part, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdK6LVDI3kg
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 88
Posted: 11/28/2011 6:48:20 AM
spirit fingers....
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >