Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Unfold
Msg: 89
What are some good tricks when going down on a woman??Page 3 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
For women the most Intense Orgasms always begin with her Mind.

Just because she is already your girlfriend, wife, whatever, and sex is assured it still only benefits you to romance her once in a while. Talk to her before hand, early in the day if possible, plant the seeds in her mind of how you intend to seduce her later.

Let her know how much you appreciate her and are attracted to “her”. Make it clear THAT SHE has you turned on and that you can’t wait to be with her. Give her that due credit.

When you start with her mind the foreplay begins long before you are actually touching or bedding her...

Once the moment arrives plan on taking your time. Never, ever, go straight for her Goods! It is easy for couples to fall into that routine but if you want to knock the Big O’s out of her you must resist going head first right outta the gate. Instead, start at her mouth, neck, or ears. In doing so you can turn her entire body into an Erogenous Zone!

I like to begin at her neck softly, nibbling, sucking, licking, & kissing… then her ears… by the time I usually kiss her she is welling up with passion and you can tell by the intense manner in which she greets your lips and tongue! … then go back to the ears and neck before preceding further.

Then, as I continue down over her torso gently biting & kissing I intentionally avoid her nipples (trust me on this)! THIS IS NOT A RACE AND IF YOU WANT THE BIG O’S YOU’VE GOTTA PUT IN THE WORK! I usually will make several passes from her neckline to her lower abdomen before I show her nipples any attention. A mix between soft kisses and firmer biting of her ribcage usually work wonders ;)

The idea is to continually ratchet up her intensity but remaining just a few notches behind her desire. ANTISAPATION IS THE ULTIMATE APHRODESIAC! By the time I assault her nibbles she is on the cusp of orgasm already and I have yet to even touch her vagina… get the idea?

I like to take them ahead 3 notches and then drop back by 2, ahead 3, back 2, continually gaining ground and affirming my ownership of her body and complete control over her pleasure! It is not uncommon for her to beg you to just shove it in at this point, but, you won’t, remember we are in control here and we want her desires to always to 2 steps ahead of our actions! Do not cave on this… trust me… she will be thanking you later!

Once I make it to her nether region there are many stops to make before her Clit & Pu$$y come into play (remember the nipple strategy)? Maybe begin with soft kisses in her upper pubic area. She will likely be grinding and gyrating at your face at this point but make sure that you Do Not make contact with her clit just yet! It may be hard to avoid with her movements but you have to manage…

If she is grinding at this point then maybe back up slightly for just a second to enjoy the view… because… after all.. you are crating a Work Of Art! While you are backed up gently blow a soft breath over her pu$$y. This may seem silly but the clitoris has over 8,000 nerve fibers in it… and trust me… each and every one of them will feel the sensation.

From there I like to work on the inner thigh from about the middle of her leg and move all the way down to where it connects to her body. Once there pretend as if that was her vagina… even though you will be just an inch or 2 to the left or right of it…. Treat this area as if you were eating her out. If you have done any of this right she should be trying to grab you by the hair of the head and fu*k your face by now!

When YOU DECIDE that it is time lick her clit do it as softy as you possibly can AND ONLY FOR BRIEF SECOND! Lick it and pause, lick it and pause, this will send SHOCKWAVES through her ENTIRE BODY!

I like to continue to stimulate their clit until they believe there is no higher ground to be achieved... and that is when you slow work a finger inside of her and employ her G-Spot into it proving that we have only just begun to explore the depths of her pleasure!

I always shoot to give her a minimum of three O’s before ever even considering penetrating her but... many times three will only be the beginning of the of the waves to crash over her...

You are pretty much golden after that… you can go soft & gentle, rough & commanding, or any variation, I like to mix it up. She should be putty in your hands at this point to mold in to whatever shape you desire…

Enjoy!

P.S. nice tip Dave. I think I am going to try a variation on your Trumpet Technique during my next meal. I like the idea of turning my lips into a fleshy vibrater for her ;)

P.S.P.S. these are just some guidelines that work nearly a crossed the board to heighten a woman’s gratification but never get caught up in routines. I know my rant may sound highly calculated, and it is to a certain extent, but passion is the driving force behind my actions and her pleasure is the fuel.

The most important thing to remember is that her body will speak to you, listen.

Cheers!
 kareokeguy
Msg: 90
view profile
History
What are some good tricks when going down on a woman??
Posted: 12/5/2011 3:20:46 PM
the alphabet,both upper and lower case then start over as many times as she needs until she gives up
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 91
Posted: 12/5/2011 5:25:12 PM
There are no tricks! (lol). Eaten pvssy's allot like eaten sushi no ingredients or cooking required. You just eat it fresh and raw. And if you can't love the way it tastes like that, then maybe eaten pvssy's just not your thing !!!
 msbmarie
Msg: 92
Posted: 12/5/2011 5:31:02 PM
go to urban dictionary and look up "eating out" you will find a very detailed and accurate description of what to do. Good luck!
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 93
Posted: 12/5/2011 5:51:49 PM
it all depends on the woman..

I have some of my favorite techniques that work well on some women and do not work on other women.

Sucking.
Licking.
fast
slow
hard
soft

left
right
up
down
backwards
forwards

etc
etc

try variations of these in differing pressures, tempos, and length, etc.

tease her

back off

ramp it up.

whatever u find that works for the woman...

I once did a hand stand that alone sent her over the edge....

lol
 Yew4ics
Msg: 94
Posted: 12/5/2011 8:52:16 PM
The idea is to continually ratchet up her intensity but remaining just a few notches behind her desire. ANTISAPATION IS THE ULTIMATE APHRODESIAC!

This one and the rest of his post, gets my best thumbs up.Thank you Unfold.
Oh my my my .
 Linda136
Msg: 95
Posted: 12/6/2011 4:35:32 PM
I have just recently been "awakened". Wonderful feelings, excitement, experiences I never knew were possible! Mmmmmmmm.......

I'm finding men in my age range are very experienced and truly want to take all the time in the world to make me fulfilled and satisfied. I've learned to accept them at their word and relax and let them explore me and make things happen that sends me gliding on a rainbow through blue sky and puffy white clouds.

Time. Exploration. Patience.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 96
view profile
History
Posted: 12/6/2011 5:04:09 PM
Nice, soft, goatees are good..really good.
 onceagain57
Msg: 97
Posted: 12/7/2011 4:42:29 AM
Spelling would be a good start!....lol...as for the act....tease...tease...tease....my secret for a woman recieving good oral.....
 Schrödingers_Dog
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Posted: 12/7/2011 3:00:39 PM
Alphabets are for amateurs. I pick a Shakespearean quote and go from there.

The witches' discourse from Macbeth works well.
 SeaCatcher
Msg: 99
Posted: 12/7/2011 3:29:28 PM
One thing that really helps: know what you're doing and not just aimlessly lick this and that. Knowing what is really pleasurable for the particular woman is also important. So ask her and get some actual knowledge from a reliable source. One of the best internet sites on sexuality is http://www.sexuality.org/ (Society for Sexuality, University of Washington). There you'll find useful instruction.
 MikeWM
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Posted: 12/7/2011 3:33:54 PM
Trying to avoid indirect compliments is usually a good idea

So never ever say things like

Youre fanny is much nicer to eat than your mums/sisters/best friends/daughters

or

Your much better in the sack than any of your friends
 LibertyBelle2011
Msg: 101
Posted: 12/7/2011 5:39:24 PM
I think the most important is to remember a line from the first episode of Californication.. something about finding or talking to or whatever the little man in the boat being at the top! Second let her enjoy the orgasm by stopping or at least easing up a bit so you don't over stimulate and hurt. It would probably be similar to a woman scraping her teeth on the tip of your penis.
And by the way, thanks for asking! It is the only way you will ever know.
 VGB1964
Msg: 102
view profile
History
Posted: 12/7/2011 6:24:15 PM
first we need to practice weeks before so our tounge and mouths do not get tired so fast.
Use the end of your fist to practice. Wash your hands first, lol.
Then make sure you can do 2 things as once and reach up anf grab a tit or two.
I like to switch and grab her ass and use that to pull into my mouth.
The tastes and smells of sex add a few more senses that make the entire night better.
Find out if she will kiss you after you just ate her out. Hate to make that mistake.
 cheribaby1
Msg: 103
Posted: 12/8/2011 3:13:52 AM
all i know is that i enjoy it more than sex...well it is sex but you know what i mean. i like it when he goes slow licking n buiklding my intense orgasm. i like when he plays with my vibraotr n alternates...rubbing a finger over my anus too
 Rkeeper725
Msg: 104
Posted: 12/8/2011 5:17:21 AM
Tricks??? Try pulling a rabbit out of her vagina or pulling the Ace of Spades out of your ass
 42boater
Msg: 105
Posted: 12/8/2011 12:59:10 PM
First take Her out to the middle of the lake. Lay Her on the back pad under the beautiful sun light. Take Your time an when your doing it right. Enjoy the belly dance an song she sings You. It just don't get any better.
 Psst_Hey
Msg: 106
Posted: 12/8/2011 1:08:05 PM
New to the forums but thought I'd add my 2 cents.

When going down on a girl its best from my experience to make sure she's already wet. Nibbling the neck, under the ear, the earlobes themselves, I like kissing teh rib cage to I dk turns me on. Then when youre ready to go down, don't just destroy her clit with your tongue, start with the calves and work your way up slowly then graze her vagina, not her clit, and go back down. Make sure your tongue is wet though.

When you go back up the second time taste it, get all that goodness on your tongue and then move up to the clit but don't just focus on that until a couple minutes later, lick every where on her lady parts. then when you can actually see her clit or feel it hardening under your tongue, wrap your lips around it and kinda push i, not hard but enough to isolate it in your mouth, then just flick your tongue back and forth. Listen to her, and remember what motion gets the best reaction outta her. It might take a few minutes but once you get that key motion, all you gotta do is keep it steady and persistent. I have never known a girl I couldn't give an orgasm to.
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 107
Posted: 12/8/2011 5:12:05 PM

First take Her out to the middle of the lake.

huh ?

anad then when she gets a sunburn and realizes the mosquitos have chewed on her in many places....

she won't be wanting to do that one again...

at least not with u!!

lol
 42boater
Msg: 108
Posted: 12/9/2011 3:53:20 AM
Lol Now thats funny right there.
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 109
Posted: 12/9/2011 1:32:35 PM
Then when your ready to go down, don't just destroy her clit with your tongue, start with the calves and work your way up slowly

Sounds like psst_hey has his Phd in pvssy eating

Psst_Hey
Msg: 110
Posted: 12/9/2011 2:03:31 PM
the correct vernacular is cunnilingus and na....its just a hobby lol
 Starting_Fresh_70
Msg: 111
Posted: 12/10/2011 11:04:39 AM
When a climax is building, and you will know, I like to start a low deep rumbling kind of growl. Very guttural, but not loud, and from deep in my throat. My last few partners were very receptive to that, including my current/hopefully permanent partner.
 Schrödingers_Dog
Msg: 112
view profile
History
Posted: 12/10/2011 12:16:13 PM

psst-hey: the correct vernacular is cunnilingus and na....its just a hobby lol

You misused the word "vernacular". Just so you know.
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 113
Posted: 12/10/2011 1:38:19 PM
Yo u misused the word "vernacular". Just so you know.

Har, har har...I don't think I've ever heard that word before, until I read that entry by psst_hey. So he pulled a classic "Stanley Laurel" did he?

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >