Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DrumminD
Msg: 114
What are some good tricks when going down on a woman??Page 4 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
Go for the other hole :)
 Unfold
Msg: 115
What are some good tricks when going down on a woman??
Posted: 12/28/2011 8:09:20 PM
to poster 142...... thats some first class copy and pasting there mr unfold, but you really should quote your sources instead of taking the credit yourself

http://boards.askmen.com/archive/index.php/t-110116.html

@ Technopunk- I am Just1Fixxx. Why would I quote sources on my own writing? But, the fact that my technique inspired you enough to do a search should be a good indication on what my advice might do for a lady.

You’re Welcome.
 flyrr300
Msg: 116
Posted: 12/29/2011 3:29:11 AM
I've found that if you get ten women, you'll get ten preferred ways to perform down there. My preferred method is tease, tease, tease... Start with kissing.. the lips, neck, boobs, nipples, belly, and then start on the thighs.. By then you'll know she's wet and ready... Use your fingers as much as you use your tongue. When she climaxes, maybe a little tickle behind. Many women love that, even if they don't like anal sex.
I dated a woman once who loved me sucking on her whole ****, trying to suck it inside out! As I said, ten women, ten preferred methods,
Hey, it's that banana again!
 austin7087
Msg: 117
Posted: 1/1/2012 6:03:28 PM
You can ask her how she likes it, but if she says she doesn't, don't believe it. It's because she is either a little timid, or has never had anyone take the time to push the right buttons. My ex never wanted me to, only because she couldn't come out of her shell(issues). You hit the right spot and do the right things, and teasing is VERY important, she'll go crazy. Watch your ears and hair(if you have long hair). Be attentive, watch her body(pelvic muscles, ass cheeks, hips, thighs, and feet), nipples(you need to be aware of there natural state for them to be a clue) and look up at her facial expressions. You keep your hands busy too. Caress her, rub your finger around her rim, SLOWLY penetrate her anus if she is into it. You'll know as soon as you start your finger in. Never, NEVER loose focus on the sweet spot! When it gets intense, don't stop working your way around with your tongue before slipping it in, you could carefully nibble on her clit. I said CAREFULLY, you could ask her if she likes it, but there is always a chance she is enjoying everything else so much she may say yes just to keep you going. Some women like it bit hard, some like nibbling, and some don't want it any rougher than a good lickin with alot of sucking. I think it's great if they are open enough to tell you exactly how they like it and some want you to figure it out for yourself. PAY ATTENTION to her body and her facial expressions, they tell the truth, if your not a total cluster**** at it.
 southernbabe03
Msg: 118
Posted: 1/2/2012 2:48:08 AM
I say take is slow, lick her all over except her cl*t, leave it alone for now.
Continue to slowly and lightly lick her all over down there, use your fingers to penetrate her and progress to lick and suck her cl*t. She will let you know you are doing it right! IF done correctly, I am in heaven!!!
Just make love to her down there and she will appreciate it.
If you move and progress like you are enjoying yourself, she will enjoy too as long as you aren't hurting her. Some men are too rough!
 Pomose
Msg: 119
Posted: 2/8/2012 11:05:52 PM
LOL 66Scorpio her thighs may crack your skull. if done correctly these are the risks, "unscrews mask off football helmet".....start slow women like being teased. I run my finger along the inside panty line before they're even off, then my tounge. when they're off. do the same the very top is the clitoris , tickle that with your finger and tounge, go lower humming is good. But do it softly, and back off every now and then make her want...............
 lauramae18
Msg: 120
Posted: 2/9/2012 6:02:34 AM
Rusty, you know why brides smile going down the aisle? No more head.
 RIPTIDE59
Msg: 121
Posted: 2/9/2012 7:29:11 AM
re: msg 181: re: "slow burning process" A good analogy here would be; Take her for mexican. Eat many very HOT peppers. Take her home. Go down on her.
 DragonBits
Msg: 122
Posted: 2/9/2012 8:06:43 AM
I like to make a coin disappear.

One time I lost a contact lense, I told her, just hold still and let me find it. (she was a bit bushy)

TIP: Never eat Mexican food with Jalapenos before attempting any of these activities.
 DragonBits
Msg: 123
Posted: 2/9/2012 8:17:00 AM
lauramae18

Rusty, you know why brides smile going down the aisle? No more head.

And now we know why so many American marriages end in divorce.
 rdcnorm
Msg: 124
Posted: 2/9/2012 9:56:22 AM

TIP: Never eat Mexican food with Jalapenos before attempting any of these activities.

Lmao,, good one,, so much for the jumping cl*t.....

OT, think of it as a bowl strawberries and ice cream,,gotta know when to lick, suck and nibble, 2 of the 3 can always be done at once,,,,, soon after that cream will cum..but stop,, make her tremble and shake first,,,
 want to travel
Msg: 125
view profile
History
Posted: 2/9/2012 9:56:57 AM
easy!!! communicate(mostly her),
really like it!!!!
that is it in a nutshell.....
oh, and do it often, and take your time
 Pomose
Msg: 126
Posted: 2/9/2012 11:19:20 AM
LOL Rusty(That's why most brides get left at the alter). no more head, I'm heading for the door. Then back to the pond to fish.
 BlakTieAffair
Msg: 127
Posted: 8/15/2012 4:34:34 PM
LMAO @like a walnut
 kc2stpr
Msg: 128
Posted: 8/15/2012 5:17:03 PM
hey there honestly i have 41 years experience and i find using the mouth works best
 BlokeInSydney
Msg: 129
Posted: 8/15/2012 5:18:01 PM

I say take is slow, lick her all over except her cl*t, leave it alone for now.
Continue to slowly and lightly lick her all over down there, use your fingers to penetrate her and progress to lick and suck her cl*t. She will let you know you are doing it right! IF done correctly, I am in heaven!!!
Just make love to her down there and she will appreciate it.

That's what i like to do.

Always guided by my partner's reaction.
 Phil_an_derer
Msg: 131
Posted: 8/16/2012 10:00:19 AM
I practise on my fleshlite, It still hasn't lit up yet so I must be doing something wrong......
How many ways can you lick a ****! one ,with your tongue....Swirling ,twirling,typing,walking the line, tango,cha cha, drunk man ,soberman ,the hungryman, the "manly man"that should raise a few eyebrows"....gawd I love the forums.....

At least one guys got it right....stimulate her mind.....ok I now picture a few guys on here actually licking a womans head....
 NOCLOWNING
Msg: 132
Posted: 8/16/2012 6:05:35 PM
Justin TT said it all.
I dont mind ice, but dont care for anything, warm.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 133
view profile
History
Posted: 8/16/2012 7:46:38 PM
You can try my invention...it's a commercial paint mixer attached to a motorcycle helmet. Just put it on, stick your tounge out and flip the switch..... she reaches twenty orgasms in five minutes, but you wind up with a bloody nose and loose teeth.
 len129
Msg: 134
view profile
History
Posted: 8/17/2012 1:48:32 PM
Hi

Well always wanting to satisfy the lady in that area I have found what works on Monday might not work on Friday u must have multiple plans of attacking the situation. If you keep a finger on her anus , not in her anus it may give a hint if what your doing is working . If her anus twitches your doing it right. Some
Times nothing will work and you will be praying to god that she has an orgasm before your tongue suffers permeant nerve damage. If your really in trouble you can call your best buddy over to finish the job. This can be risky tho because next time this happens she might so just say call bill he got me off last time.
 parry10
Msg: 135
view profile
History
Posted: 8/18/2012 11:03:05 PM
.....a self promotion thread if I ever saw one........lol........almost like a trade show
 grumpygrumpy
Msg: 136
Posted: 8/19/2012 1:25:44 PM

... guided by my partner's reaction.

Every thing you do to her will generate 3 responses -
1. negative
2. neutral
3. positive
Need I say more?
 marcr1972
Msg: 137
Posted: 8/19/2012 2:20:45 PM
ok here is what i have found works, and im told" oh god how do you know how to do that" and "how do you know that, most men cant do that" and how i love to eat ****, here what i do and ya it works!

take her to bed, layher down on her back. start kissing, licking and sucking on her ear. slowly work you way down to he neck, then to to each brest, spend some time here on each one. then lick and kiss your way down. when you get to her **** run you toung slightly between her lips, bottom to top. go to 1 knee and start kissing and licking you way up, when back at her **** this time lick, kiss and nibble gently on that side only. finnish with the same lick as before. then go to the other knee and do the same. after that spred her lips pull the hood off her clit, and lick and suck on it for a wile. try diffrent licks, some like just flicks and others like a circle, but all like gental presser. but watch her and you will know. if she holds you head, or grabs the bed thats the one! ceep doing it till she has a few. wile licking slide 1 finger in and out, then 2 fingers. this should give her a few more. with her feel no you sholders is the best, and your palms up curve your fingers up and kinda back towords he pelvis. i should feel a bit of a lump, that her G-spot, start rubbing it slow at first, then faster. she might tell you she has to pee. and you have it. just keep going. give her a few more like that. turn you hand over and rub the other side. find a slight bump and thats her J-spot, rub that the same as the G-spot and she will squrt all over the place. this should take you about an hour, just take your time and enjoy

it could take a few times of you doing this but on a bad night my ex had 14 orgasums. and they get more intence for her as you so! the better it is for her the better it is for you. my ex still havent found a guy that can make her happy in bed like this. there is another spot in her that will drive her crazzy, but its hard to find and harder to do it right.
:modhammer:
 MsMicki
Msg: 138
view profile
History
Posted: 8/19/2012 2:38:28 PM
Jspot???

OMG....we are turning into Dalmations with all these spots!
what the hell is a Jspot??
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >