Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What are some good tricks when going down on a woman??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Starting_Fresh_70
Msg: 131
What are some good tricks when going down on a woman??Page 6 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
When a climax is building, and you will know, I like to start a low deep rumbling kind of growl. Very guttural, but not loud, and from deep in my throat. My last few partners were very receptive to that, including my current/hopefully permanent partner.
 Schrödingers_Dog
Msg: 132
view profile
History
What are some good tricks when going down on a woman??
Posted: 12/10/2011 12:16:13 PM

psst-hey: the correct vernacular is cunnilingus and na....its just a hobby lol

You misused the word "vernacular". Just so you know.
 Metooalsotoo
Msg: 133
view profile
History
Posted: 12/10/2011 12:34:50 PM
Ice cubes!! One in the mouth and over the tongue gets great response. Prepair for cum face! Lick a clit with ice it will happen!
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 134
Posted: 12/10/2011 1:38:19 PM
Yo u misused the word "vernacular". Just so you know.

Har, har har...I don't think I've ever heard that word before, until I read that entry by psst_hey. So he pulled a classic "Stanley Laurel" did he?

DrumminD
Msg: 135
Posted: 12/10/2011 6:46:39 PM
Go for the other hole :)
 Unfold
Msg: 136
Posted: 12/28/2011 8:09:20 PM
to poster 142...... thats some first class copy and pasting there mr unfold, but you really should quote your sources instead of taking the credit yourself

http://boards.askmen.com/archive/index.php/t-110116.html

@ Technopunk- I am Just1Fixxx. Why would I quote sources on my own writing? But, the fact that my technique inspired you enough to do a search should be a good indication on what my advice might do for a lady.

You’re Welcome.
 flyrr300
Msg: 137
Posted: 12/29/2011 3:29:11 AM
I've found that if you get ten women, you'll get ten preferred ways to perform down there. My preferred method is tease, tease, tease... Start with kissing.. the lips, neck, boobs, nipples, belly, and then start on the thighs.. By then you'll know she's wet and ready... Use your fingers as much as you use your tongue. When she climaxes, maybe a little tickle behind. Many women love that, even if they don't like anal sex.
I dated a woman once who loved me sucking on her whole ****, trying to suck it inside out! As I said, ten women, ten preferred methods,
Hey, it's that banana again!
 austin7087
Msg: 138
Posted: 1/1/2012 6:03:28 PM
You can ask her how she likes it, but if she says she doesn't, don't believe it. It's because she is either a little timid, or has never had anyone take the time to push the right buttons. My ex never wanted me to, only because she couldn't come out of her shell(issues). You hit the right spot and do the right things, and teasing is VERY important, she'll go crazy. Watch your ears and hair(if you have long hair). Be attentive, watch her body(pelvic muscles, ass cheeks, hips, thighs, and feet), nipples(you need to be aware of there natural state for them to be a clue) and look up at her facial expressions. You keep your hands busy too. Caress her, rub your finger around her rim, SLOWLY penetrate her anus if she is into it. You'll know as soon as you start your finger in. Never, NEVER loose focus on the sweet spot! When it gets intense, don't stop working your way around with your tongue before slipping it in, you could carefully nibble on her clit. I said CAREFULLY, you could ask her if she likes it, but there is always a chance she is enjoying everything else so much she may say yes just to keep you going. Some women like it bit hard, some like nibbling, and some don't want it any rougher than a good lickin with alot of sucking. I think it's great if they are open enough to tell you exactly how they like it and some want you to figure it out for yourself. PAY ATTENTION to her body and her facial expressions, they tell the truth, if your not a total cluster**** at it.
 Elgalawaat
Msg: 139
view profile
History
Posted: 1/2/2012 1:09:44 AM
Really it depends on the woman. offcourse start slowley and pay attention to the entire body and don't go to the flower until she is ready. You know she is ready when you feel the sweet spot get some witness. I have some girls who liked my finger in their annus while licking the flower and some just like the anus openning massaged. Last week one girl told me bluntly stop this hankey panky I want to feel you big bone filling me. So really it depends on who you are dealing with.
 southernbabe03
Msg: 140
Posted: 1/2/2012 2:48:08 AM
I say take is slow, lick her all over except her cl*t, leave it alone for now.
Continue to slowly and lightly lick her all over down there, use your fingers to penetrate her and progress to lick and suck her cl*t. She will let you know you are doing it right! IF done correctly, I am in heaven!!!
Just make love to her down there and she will appreciate it.
If you move and progress like you are enjoying yourself, she will enjoy too as long as you aren't hurting her. Some men are too rough!
 Pomose
Msg: 141
Posted: 2/8/2012 11:05:52 PM
LOL 66Scorpio her thighs may crack your skull. if done correctly these are the risks, "unscrews mask off football helmet".....start slow women like being teased. I run my finger along the inside panty line before they're even off, then my tounge. when they're off. do the same the very top is the clitoris , tickle that with your finger and tounge, go lower humming is good. But do it softly, and back off every now and then make her want...............
 senica
Msg: 142
view profile
History
Posted: 2/9/2012 4:51:27 AM
Tie her down. So she want to do something but you are the one controlling her.
 WinstonDoubtfire
Msg: 143
view profile
History
Posted: 2/9/2012 5:34:06 AM
If she has trouble climaxing, flash her with a 1ct solitaire.
 lauramae18
Msg: 144
Posted: 2/9/2012 6:02:34 AM
Rusty, you know why brides smile going down the aisle? No more head.
 RIPTIDE59
Msg: 145
Posted: 2/9/2012 7:29:11 AM
re: msg 181: re: "slow burning process" A good analogy here would be; Take her for mexican. Eat many very HOT peppers. Take her home. Go down on her.
 WinstonDoubtfire
Msg: 146
view profile
History
Posted: 2/9/2012 7:41:37 AM

That's why some grooms get cold feet and leave her at the alter.
 DragonBits
Msg: 147
Posted: 2/9/2012 8:06:43 AM
I like to make a coin disappear.

One time I lost a contact lense, I told her, just hold still and let me find it. (she was a bit bushy)

TIP: Never eat Mexican food with Jalapenos before attempting any of these activities.
 DragonBits
Msg: 148
Posted: 2/9/2012 8:17:00 AM
lauramae18

And now we know why so many American marriages end in divorce.
 Elgalawaat
Msg: 149
view profile
History
Posted: 2/9/2012 9:34:42 AM
I don't attack her P*sy like a Hungary animal. I take it slowly sucking her toes first and going up slowly until i feel her wet. Start with the Labia's first then go to the clit. I read some article that the left side of the clit is more sensitive than the right side. While you are on her P*sy lubricate your middle finger and let go in her Butt hole slowly. Make sure your nail in the middle finger are completely cut very short to the skin.
 rdcnorm
Msg: 150
Posted: 2/9/2012 9:56:22 AM

TIP: Never eat Mexican food with Jalapenos before attempting any of these activities.

Lmao,, good one,, so much for the jumping cl*t.....

OT, think of it as a bowl strawberries and ice cream,,gotta know when to lick, suck and nibble, 2 of the 3 can always be done at once,,,,, soon after that cream will cum..but stop,, make her tremble and shake first,,,
 want to travel
Msg: 151
view profile
History
Posted: 2/9/2012 9:56:57 AM
easy!!! communicate(mostly her),
really like it!!!!
that is it in a nutshell.....
oh, and do it often, and take your time
 Pomose
Msg: 152
Posted: 2/9/2012 11:19:20 AM
LOL Rusty(That's why most brides get left at the alter). no more head, I'm heading for the door. Then back to the pond to fish.
 BlakTieAffair
Msg: 153
Posted: 8/15/2012 4:34:34 PM
LMAO @like a walnut
 kc2stpr
Msg: 154
Posted: 8/15/2012 5:17:03 PM
hey there honestly i have 41 years experience and i find using the mouth works best
 BlokeInSydney
Msg: 155
Posted: 8/15/2012 5:18:01 PM

I say take is slow, lick her all over except her cl*t, leave it alone for now.
Continue to slowly and lightly lick her all over down there, use your fingers to penetrate her and progress to lick and suck her cl*t. She will let you know you are doing it right! IF done correctly, I am in heaven!!!
Just make love to her down there and she will appreciate it.

That's what i like to do.

Always guided by my partner's reaction.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What are some good tricks when going down on a woman??