Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Politics  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 crazy8sfun4u
Msg: 70
May all the immigrants accept my apologies for americasPage 5 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Posted By: gary29627 on 6/8/2007 727 PM
Subject: May all the immigrants accept my apologies for americas
Message: please dont speak. for us americans. they should all be deported everyone of them. when i moved here from hungary. i did not break the law. plus i could speak english.they should go home. and wait like i did.

I applaude you Sir although to some people in here think I have a problem with all immigrants is by far from the truth I am a firm beleiver in going through the proper channels and coming to the US legally and as far as all other illegal immigrants deport them ASAP.
 rsx11s
Msg: 71
May all the immigrants accept my apologies for americas
Posted: 6/9/2007 7:24:13 PM

when i moved here from hungary

Nothing strikes me as funny as a European complaining about a nomadic pattersn 3000 miles away that's been going on for at least 4000 years.

Europeans claim the northern part of tha range then proclaim the yearly migration as "illegal immigration".

Stop it doc you're killing me.

Deport Enron, not aliens and you'd be better off.
 MallardHunter
Msg: 72
Posted: 6/9/2007 7:29:08 PM

Deport Enron,

I really hate to be the one to inform you, but Enron imploded a few years ago...

and we don't need someone who isn't a citizen telling us what to do...
 rsx11s
Msg: 73
Posted: 6/9/2007 9:37:35 PM
Enron is dead? Hey no kidding. But you get the point.

If nationalism is so important to you why are you hanging out on a Canadian website? :-) One of the nice things about the net is it creates something without borders abd borders limit the flow of things both good and bad.

"Nationalism: the infantile belief that some country is better because of being born there" _ Albert Einstein.

At any rate, nothing you said changes the truth value or irony of what I wrote.
 whisper67520
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 6/15/2007 11:37:43 AM
Kitty here is another aspect of your well documented post......A real eye opener...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7WJeqxuOfQ&mode=related&search

I do like your idea of our building all our prisons in Mexico and allowing Mexicans to run them ....I think our crime rates would drop drastically......
 Arabianangel
Msg: 75
Posted: 6/15/2007 8:04:31 PM
Diva........I have never read words that hold so much truth and passion......thank you from a truth seeker......
 henry333
Msg: 76
Posted: 6/16/2007 4:02:12 AM
Err ... native americans came from asia originally and therefore the indians went to the yucatan peninsula, not the other way around. Further there were huge numbers of warring peoples of different genetic stock who fought violently to take over land in what was a free for all immigration "policy". THis was in fact the driving force for continual "immigration" south by the asian rejects.

In south america they have such an intense hatred of asians that I almsot belive its engrained into them from the days they were "deported" from asia.

Basically everyone is an immigrant but hostorically all illegal immgrants were assocaited with violence - that includes the white honky rejects from europe! Its ludicrous to sugegst honkies came over legally in teh f irst place and that the imposed laws later were legal! Legalities are a technical issue imposed by who ever is in pwoer at the time - who knows, that may very well be todays illegals! Lets face it california is already mexican again!

Basically everyone is speaking crap and out of their fat asses from driving too much!! haha
 henry333
Msg: 77
Posted: 6/17/2007 11:05:42 AM
What a pile of nationalistic crap whisper - youre ancestors wre immigrants and they should have stayed home and paid their dues but the slinky cowards came to the US to destroy the earlier immgirants who ahd more right to call the US home.....................

Serving in the military does not give you special rights either!!
 henry333
Msg: 79
Posted: 6/18/2007 2:35:26 PM
youre a sweetie mia! given that these sth and central americans once owned california I guess its not unreasonable to allow the original indigenous people the opprotunityto come back ..........so do you like chocolate?
 henry333
Msg: 80
Posted: 6/18/2007 2:37:55 PM
hey moto mouth the spoils are going elsewhere today..................and you is upset boy!
 sweetie425
Msg: 83
Posted: 6/19/2007 1:28:16 PM
Mia828,

That's the crux of the problem in myho, many illegal aliens are good, hard working people, and even though they came to this country illegally I have to admit I have no desire to "send them packing."

The flip side of the coin is many illegal aliens aren't good, hard working people, and that's a fact some people who are in support of illegal aliens don't seem to want to admit and deal with, they paint every illegal alien as a good hard working person when that just isn't the case.

I think it would bring the sides closer together if both sides would at least be willing to admit there are good, hard, working illegal aliens and there are illegal aliens who are not good hard working people.

I don't know what the answer is, I don't like the idea of giving every illegal alien who is now in the USA amnesty, which is what I feel this new bill is doing, because I don't like giving the "criminal element", the not so good, hard working illegals who come along with the good what amounts to amnesty, but I don't like the idea of sending someone who has been in this country, working steady, and just trying to improve his lot in life back to his or her native country either.

It's a complicated issue.

I also don't like the 5,000 fine, how can people who are making minimum wage or a little above afford to pay 5,000 dollars ? I think this bill that is going to be passed is only going to make matters worse. This color card, that color card, this guest worker program, that worker program, too confusing. It seems like it would be almost impossible to deport someone because there is a niche somewhere they will fit into. lol

I think many will simply just chose to stay underground and live as they are now living instead of coming forward. Who would want to apply for citizenship knowing the head of the family would have to go back to their native land to apply ? Overall I just don't think it's a sensible bill.

Maybe we should just say anyone who has been here a year or longer and can show proof they have been employed steady for that year, and has no criminal record can apply for amnesty. I know it's not fair to the others that have been waiting in line to come here legally but what would a better solution be ? I really don't think we can "round them all up and ship them back" and I don't think to many would go home voluntarily if the jobs dried up, there will always be some employer willing to try to find a way to beat the system, or illegal sweat shops . Untill we get a good system in place to enforce the law of not hiring illegal aliens I don't think there will be a lack of jobs for illegal aliens.

I also think that after this, we tighten down our border security and make sure illegal immigration is greatly reduced. We can send people into space we certainly can monitor our borders. Also any person or company who was found to be using illegal aliens for employees should face a heavy fine and maybe even some jail time. I do believe if the jobs weren't available, if social services weren't available to illegal aliens illegal immigration would be cut way down.

A good, well monitored guest worker program might also be as good thing, as long as the workers were kept track of so we knew when their work permit expired, and that taxes were being paid.

Maybe it's an oversimplified approach to the problem. But I just thought I would throw it out for debate. Sorry if I got off topic and posted this in the wrong forum.
 Blacksheep
Msg: 84
Posted: 6/19/2007 5:41:55 PM
Has anybody taken the time to think this through?? We the (poor) People are being manipulated by the rich people to hate the other (poorer) people who are fleeing the manipulation of their own government.

Its really this simple, We elected a Government to look out for our well being, this includes security (both economic and boarder), and the first thing they did (both Republicans and Democrats) is sell us out to Multi National corporations, the various Governments that the aliens flee from, and the drug cartels all of which use our boarders for their own profit.

Our Economy isnt going down because of south Americans crossing the boarder, Its going down because of Job out sourcing, the Iraq war wallet vacuum, the H1B visas for asians and east indians to take tech jobs from Americans in their own country, the flood of drugs into our neighborhoods, and lets not forget government corruption which has our elected officials spending our hard earned money on enough pork to send the entire middle east to hell!!

Look at the real enemies and not what the media hypes you about. Heres a hint, they didnt cross the boarder to pick lettuce, you Probably pulled a lever in a both sometime in fall to put them in position to kill us slowly!

Dont Hate the next poor man because he's trying to eat and feed his fam, Hate his government for putting him in that position were he feels the need to risk his life for peanuts, and Hate our Own Government for creating the same situation here that will have our children attempting to jump other countries boarders the same way the south americans are doing now.... just to eat.
 henry333
Msg: 87
Posted: 6/21/2007 12:47:40 PM
hmmm most of the people going there are poor illeducated and ignorant...... that seems to be a prerequisite for the next batch of bush supporters!!
 jed456
Msg: 88
view profile
History
Posted: 6/21/2007 7:52:26 PM
I have no problem with legal immigrants where they come from race religion.The us government should finish the wall guess how much they built I believe it is 7 miles.The whole issue is legal immigration,think of all the people waiting to get legally into this country,now you have 12 million illegals here is this fair?
 henry333
Msg: 89
Posted: 6/21/2007 11:32:28 PM
but the majority of white honkies got there illegally in the first plac with no permits from the indians - dont ya think ya bein' discimminatory???????
 redwood34
Msg: 90
Posted: 6/22/2007 12:01:39 AM
Yeah, but the indians may have gotten there illegally without permission from the people who were already there before them, check out this article.
http://archives.cnn.com/2002/TECH/science/12/03/oldest.skull/index.html

Just goes to show, those we may think were there first, may not have been there first, and may have taken the land from others who were already there before them. Not saying its right for one group of peoples to take land from another group of peoples, but unfortunately, that sort of thing has happened countless times in past history of humankind all across the earth.
 rsx11s
Msg: 91
Posted: 6/22/2007 12:56:58 AM
What a skull found in Mexico proves is a little beyond me. But let's assume somehow it is.

The difference is they didn't invent laws that prevented people on the other side of the continent to stop doing what they've been doing naturally for 10,000 years.
 jed456
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Posted: 6/22/2007 4:28:10 AM
I was speaking of today not hundreds of years ago,usually I dont answer bigots.
 whisper67520
Msg: 93
view profile
History
May all the immigrants accept my apologies for Americas
Posted: 6/22/2007 11:54:18 PM
When posters don't have an argument that will stand the test, based on TODAY, WHAT IS NOW, THE LAWS WE ARE EXPECTED TO LIVE BY NOW...they must resort to diversion....to distract the truth...in the NOW TIME.

They have no defence to argue their position today, so they try to color the issue with post that have no bearing on the issues at hand TODAY... JMO
 rsx11s
Msg: 94
Posted: 6/23/2007 12:22:38 AM

TODAY, WHAT IS NOW, THE LAWS WE ARE EXPECTED TO LIVE BY NOW

Attack points, not posters. And you don't need to yell.
 henry333
Msg: 95
Posted: 6/23/2007 3:40:50 AM
You ahev established a castle and you want to keep the goods in there and not share them - that happens everywhere in time and plcae but you have no moral right to say to anyone your wrong because we have stuff and you dont and we invaded this country first and slaughtered the previous "honkies" but you cant do the same!!! Of course they can! California is mexican again - they got it back - why should you be upset??? ANd they are doing it more civllay and peacefully with rgeater dignity than the honkies that came from europe............
 rsx11s
Msg: 97
Payback is an utter swine.
Posted: 6/23/2007 5:46:18 PM

"America" in NOT an empire

725 military bases in 130 countries says you're wrong.

California is mexican again - they got it back - why should you be upset??? And they are doing it more civllay and peacefully with rgeater dignity than the honkies that came from europe

This really made me laugh. Because it's true.

Remember the Roman empire died because the army was spread too thin and got caught up in foreign entanglements. Presidents Washington and Eisenhower warned against this.

Look at it as a payback for spending 9 billion a day or something makeing the Bush's more wealthy because of Iraq while you ignore even the simplest domestic prorgams - health care, levees in LA, borders and so on and so forth.
 whisper67520
Msg: 100
view profile
History
I'm an American, I don't owe a law breaker an apology....Sorry...
Posted: 12/4/2007 6:11:32 PM
I don't understand what is so difficult to understand about breaking the law. It not about black, brown, yellow, blue or green. It's about disrespecting the laws of the land and the American people. It's just that simple.
 Republiman
Msg: 101
I'm an American, I don't owe a law breaker an apology....Sorry...
Posted: 12/4/2007 7:10:50 PM
WOW Diva, you sound like Al Sharpton, what he say, his people were building pyramids while us white folk were living in igloos, well i have one question for ya, what the hell happened ? Your people can't even grow a stalk of corn in the mother country, as for slavery, actually African Slavery here too the new world was started by the Spainiards, your so called fathers heritage,,, I'll teach you some history hunney, there was a Spanish priest who came here with Columbus, his name was Padre Della Cosa, and he advocated 12 african slaves for every European settler.... As for back on topic, Illegals are just that Illegal, and if the Canadians want them so bad, bring your buses down too the border I as a legal tax paying citizen will gladly buck up a few tax dollars for the bus fare, cause it would alot cheaper on us Americans in the long run then too just let them run buckwild....
 itechman63
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Posted: 4/22/2008 5:20:01 AM
There have always been things in place for all to be a citizen of the US if they wanted to be. All people have rights, but don't you think that to receive privileges you should make contributions as in that most privileges are made possible through tax funding? Throw a little in the pot to get some back. I think it's natural for those putting some in to be upset that they won't get as much back because some goes to those who aren't putting any in.

I'm not arguing for a position on the issue but pointing out why some do. I don't think it's wrong to say that if you aren't going to be a contributor then you shouldn't get any of it when there are steps to be taken to become a contributor.
Show ALL Forums  > Politics  >