Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Politics  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 itechman63
Msg: 105
view profile
History
May all the immigrants accept my apologies for americasPage 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
There have always been things in place for all to be a citizen of the US if they wanted to be. All people have rights, but don't you think that to receive privileges you should make contributions as in that most privileges are made possible through tax funding? Throw a little in the pot to get some back. I think it's natural for those putting some in to be upset that they won't get as much back because some goes to those who aren't putting any in.

I'm not arguing for a position on the issue but pointing out why some do. I don't think it's wrong to say that if you aren't going to be a contributor then you shouldn't get any of it when there are steps to be taken to become a contributor.
Show ALL Forums  > Politics  >