Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Pennsylvania  > bring your own bottle (b.y.o.b) & pigroast      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 1Fish2Fish RedFishNewFish
Msg: 25
bring your own bottle (b.y.o.b) & pigroastPage 3 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Ewwww JD - (What, no vomiting smiley available?!) <-- When I was 16 I killed the better part of a quart at a party (yes, they were quarts back at that time in distant history) and I have not goon NEAR the stuff since...
Oh, did you get leid today? The UPS man should have accommodated you today, according to my information.
Prof Pete? No, MacGuyver or Mr Wizard, perhaps. Lets see, a fifth is 750 ML, 750 milliliter = 25.360 516 919 ounce [US, liquid] (www.onlineconversion.com), so that would be a little more than one pack of Jello according to the max recipe info, above.
That would be some NASTY tasting Jello Shooters, however...
 ponygrl™
Msg: 26
bring your own bottle (b.y.o.b) & pigroast
Posted: 5/23/2007 3:03:12 PM
alright crissy....glad to see you're going to be there i just finally finished cutting out 52 fish stickers for the name tags.....

pete, oh baby did i get leid today. i can't believe i got leid 72 times in one day now guys, get your minds out of the gutters....look at the way i spelled leid...i'm talking about the party leis you silly goose. dang, if i were to really get laid (not leid) 72 times do you really think i'd be here..........ummmm, no! i think i'd be too busy sleeping.

i also made up a sign big enough for people to see where to sign in at as well as pay the cover charge. ummm, i also made up a sign (about 11x14) for non members to see the website address as well as let them know "it's free" to sign up to swim in our ponds.

hmmm, hunter....are there lights around the pavillion? i have 3 strands of colored mini lights of a 100 still in the boxes if you would like for me to bring them as well. ummm i have 300 strands in my livingroom alone and they look pretty good lit up at nite in here so they would look festive there as well.
 ponygrl™
Msg: 27
Posted: 5/24/2007 12:30:26 PM
hey doc....do you know how to shoot skeet? maybe you can help me out here....i'm still trying to find someone to hold the gun for me while i pull the trigger. seems like everyone's afraid i'm going to shoot them in the a$$.

hmmm, maybe i should bring my pistol and get some practice in.....now if i can only get someone to c*ck it back for me so the bullet gets chambered.
 ponygrl™
Msg: 28
Posted: 5/24/2007 6:13:32 PM
yeppers doc...i was told that the guys are going to be skeet shooting. you're not afraid of me shooting you in the a$$

bend over baby....annie's got her gun!

i'm not sure of if they have a target range but that would be cool. i'll check with hunter to find out about you boys bringing your toys.....

and yes hun, it takes 2 hands to chamber a bullet....i have 1 good arm and 1 bad arm remember? my toy is my taurus .22lr. she's a semi automatic, nickel plate with a wood grain handle....what i like about her is on the handle she's got a thumbrest...the other 22 i used to shoot didn't have one. i haven't shot my little bull shytter in quite a few months so i need to get back in practice.

i just hope no guys get out of control there or they're going to have 1 hell of a pain in the a$$ just kidding guys
 ponygrl™
Msg: 29
Posted: 5/25/2007 6:37:23 AM
okay doc...........i was talking to hunter last nite and it is trap shooting. he may even do an exhabition (sp) shoot as well. the shooting will be up until 3pm (no later than 4pm), there's volley ball, batmitton, quate and cards. now remember guys just because there is cards that doesn't mean strip poker...

now for all you boys with your toys..........bring'em i'll be bringing my toy as well. i'm sorry ladies but i'm sure many are against women let along people with handguns but mine is for you know...ummmm...self defense. i also used to always go target practice as well but i'm a bit rusty.

okay now.....as for the food.....hunter is getting 1/2 barrel of beer, 4 cases of soda, he's also making baked potatos and beans.

cargirl is also bringing a crockpot of bbq.........sounds yummy

now, mr porky pig feeds 80-100 people so let's go................sign on up! let's make this pig roast a successful one!

1 last thing.....the members will get a name tag as well as get leid when they sign in and pay the cover charge.

1 more week for the pig roast so let's go bring your friends as well.
 ponygrl™
Msg: 30
Posted: 5/26/2007 6:55:49 AM
okay, we just lost 2 people....where'd they go? c'mon people we're supposed to have a blast...the more the merrier. anyone here on the list invite your friends as well...let everyone know that you've been talking to about the event...spread the word.

doc, are you still going to make your chocolate rum cake? my mouth is watering waiting to try it.

edit: for anyone that hasn't signed up.....check out the family fun day at knoebel's on june 9th.

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts6980529.aspx
 ponygrl™
Msg: 31
Posted: 5/26/2007 8:31:49 PM
hello artsy.....thank you for signing up for the event. i'm glad to see that you're planning on attending...it's going to be a blast. you can bring anyone you like....doesn't have to be another member of the site, bring a friend, neighbor, anyone you like....or you can come alone as well and still have a great time.

omg, i can't wait...............next week is the pig roast.....thank god it's already cleaned out and i dont' have to see anyone doing that. hunter and fred are going to be taking turns watching porky and i'm going to be upfront at sign in.....it's going to be a blast!
Msg: 32
Posted: 5/27/2007 5:53:09 AM
Hey MyMercy - you gotta check out that website I posted the link for above - 19 oz 80 proof vodka per3 oz package of Jello can be achieved! I am going to make some today, I'll let you know how they turn out...
Agreed, a bit strong for casual jello shooters =!

If I decide to attend perhaps I will bring some shooters along to contribute. Looks like I will be able to drive after all.
 ponygrl™
Msg: 33
Posted: 5/27/2007 7:28:14 AM
omg pete, it's great to hear that you're still able to make it....now put your name back on the list please?

mymercy......thank you for the information for the jello shots. now, why haven't you signed up yet?

gardnguy........i'm glad to see that you signed up as well.........

hell, i'm glad to see everyone that signed up for this event.
Msg: 34
Posted: 5/28/2007 6:37:45 AM
Hey Anna, that was an **if** I can make it. I had some unexpected financial surprises in the past two days (including the need for a new roof) that have just brought everything to a screeching halt here...
But there's still an outside chance.
 ponygrl™
Msg: 35
Posted: 5/28/2007 3:49:22 PM
pete, i understand....take care of what needs to be done first before you do anything. if you're not able to make it there i'm sure i'd get to see you another time...just don't worry.
 ponygrl™
Msg: 36
Posted: 5/28/2007 7:20:41 PM
doc, hunter said that he's making the jello shots wednesday nite...not sure of exactly how many but he's making them.

i'm going to be bringing my toy with me but i'm not sure if any of the other ladies has the kind of toy that i have.......if they do then i would hope that they bring them as well. i told you what i have.
 ponygrl™
Msg: 37
Posted: 5/29/2007 5:55:48 AM
well rf are you going to sign up for the event? i didn't see your name there. what are you waiting for? sign up on the first page.

now, as for ladies playing with their toys....we're not talking about the toys that many women have. my toy is my taurus .22lr semi-automatic hand gun. that's the kind of toys we're talking about. i honestly do need to get some target practice in.

okay people 4 more days until the byob pig roast......if you haven't signed up already, please do so....if you have, please post. we're going to have 1 hell of a good time.

kareoke/dj porky the pig hotdogs, salads beer jello shots

trap shooting, batmitton, volley ball, dancing, cards (keep it clean), shooting range, an exhabition shoot done by our dear host hunter

what are you waiting for?
 HarleysMom2
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 5/30/2007 5:12:53 AM
Hi! Hunter, I tried to write you, but your settings won't allow me. Kathy has to work, so I may try to come by myself. Unless, does anyone from the Philadelphia area want to carpool? I don't mind driving or using my car. Hope to see you on Saturday.
 ponygrl™
Msg: 39
Posted: 5/30/2007 9:38:12 AM
hi mom......i'll relay the messy to hunter. there's also a thread to let people know about shared rides and accomodations. you're more than welcome to post in there as well.

btw, i'm anna (ponygrl) the co host. i hope to see you there as well. i can't wait it's going to be a blast.
 curlygrl
Msg: 40
Posted: 5/30/2007 6:07:01 PM
Hey I will try to make this - Reading-
I have been sick - but I will deffinately try -
Bronchitis kicked my ass- its like a month now-LOL!!
 ponygrl™
Msg: 41
Posted: 5/30/2007 9:16:24 PM
viv, i hope you can make it, i would like to see you there..........

doc, don't tell me rain, i don't want to hear that. let the rain hold off until sunday then i'll be happy. we can't let a few showers hold us back now can we?
 ponygrl™
Msg: 42
Posted: 5/31/2007 5:19:38 PM
gardnguy........sorry you're not able to make it to the pigroast..spending time with your son is priority.

okay folks we have 2 more days until the byob pigroast....if you haven't signed up for this event, sign up now...we're going to have a blast.

now, for those who signed up i can't wait to meet everyone of you.

rawdude, i hope your shoulder's doing better. i would love to see you there hun. now if you would lean over my way i'll kiss your boo-boo better.
 ponygrl™
Msg: 43
Posted: 6/1/2007 6:32:32 AM
good morning fred........i think i remember how to get there but i have your number anyway. call you me if you're able to?...i wanted to check my email in here before i finish making the salads..............i'm baking the cake tonite as well. omg i can't wait, i'm so excited about tomorrow.

anyone that hasn't signed up.......today's the last day to sign up but you're also more than welcome to go to the byob pigroast if you don't sign up. it's going to be a great time.

hunter, fred, and myself would like to thank everyone that signed up in advance and can't wait to meet all of you in person. we're planning a great time. trap shooting, target practice (make sure you don't walk in front of me or i'll shoot ya in the a$$ ), volley ball, batmitton, an exhabition shoot from our very own hunter, music, dancing, kareoke, food, and friends..........wristbands will be given out to all paid attendees. everyone is more than welcome to bring a friend, date, or come alone.
 ponygrl™
Msg: 44
Posted: 6/1/2007 4:06:04 PM
doc, i'm trying to watch my girlish figure but what the hell....i'm making a cake as well. devil's food cake & white icing from scratch. i hope everyone likes that as well. so, doc, i'm going to have to have a slice of your cake and you're going to have to have a slice of mine as well.

i was just talking to fred on the phone....if you email me ur # doc i'll find out the answer for you or you can call him if you like. either way is fine with me.

omg, i'm getting so excited....the salads are done and take up half or better of my refrigerator plus i still have to make rooom for the cake as well. i can't wait to meet everyone...it's going to be great!
 c606s
Msg: 45
Posted: 6/1/2007 7:59:58 PM
Flymac, no, you need to take Shelbourne all the way to the end to the light at Jacksonwald and then take the Oley Turnpike to get to Church Lane. Be aware if you are coming West on 422, in order to turn on Shelbourne, you must take a jug handle before the shopping center.
 ponygrl™
Msg: 46
Posted: 6/2/2007 11:38:45 PM
hello everyone....i just wanted to let y'all know that we had a very successful day. as soon as i have all of the photos taken sent to my private email i'm going to post a page for pictures and kudos. for now i would just like to thank everyone that attended for helping hunter and i have a successful event. he and i may be planning another byob pigroast towards the end of the season.

please, keep your eyes out for a byob pigroast pictures and kudos thread....thank you.
 hunter_3
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 6/3/2007 7:08:37 PM
HEllOW,
I WANT TO SEND OUT A SPECIAL THANKYOU FOR ALL WHO ATTENDED THE PIGGY ROAST. I believe all had a great time and it was a BIG success.To all my new found friends Thank you .To all who pitched in THANK YOU for without your help it may not have gone as smooth.For those who have found new friends I wish you all the best.Looking Forward to seeing you all at the next event.
A personal Thank you goes out to Mike Robinson for the fine job he did stepping in and taking over the roasting duties of Mr.Piggy.
Also a SPECIAL Thank You goes out to WILL BOYER on the FANASTIC job done on the DJ work ,great selection of music played.I highly recomend him .You can contact him at twomohawk@yahoo.com.
A SPECIAL THANKS goes out to PONYGIRL for all the hard work she put into this event ,form the begining of the concept to to the clean-up at the end THANK YOU. as soon as I get the photos up loaded a real blast will be seen by all.
AGAIN THANK YOU ALL and look for the next one to be posted. HUNTER
 ponygrl™
Msg: 48
Posted: 6/5/2007 1:38:56 PM
the thread for the pics and kudos is posted...as soon as i get the rest of the pics in i'll be posting them as well. please go to the following thread...thank you.

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts7479757.aspx

hunter, thank you very much...it was an honor to co host the event with you. we pulled it off though...in what? 3 weeks? all it took was cooperation with the 2 of us working together as a team to get it going then the rest of the team for stepping in and helping as well.
 ponygrl™
Msg: 49
Posted: 8/3/2007 1:29:18 PM
okay, i was asked to post a new event thread for a 2nd byob pigroast and it keeps getting deleted out.

i would like to let everyone know that the event will be at the same location as the first one. the date is 9/22/07....same time.

i'm going to keep trying to post a new thread for it until my fingers fall off (so to say).

we had a successful pigroast the first time in june and we're hoping to get things on the ball to have another successful pigroast as well.
Show ALL Forums  > Pennsylvania  > bring your own bottle (b.y.o.b) & pigroast