Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 stevencl
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Would you seek revenge...if you've been hurt by your ex.hubby./ partner.Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
it would probably depend on what the person had done to me. i did have revenge on an ex by ensuring she couldn't get a job in the local area
 stonecastle
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Would you seek revenge...if you've been hurt by your ex.hubby./ partner.
Posted: 5/17/2007 7:36:09 AM
The traditional revenge to get back at a partner who has upset you used to be to go out and have sex with someone else and then mail photos of it to the partner who had upset you. I think women used to do that a lot.
 BiologicalWarfare
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 5/17/2007 8:56:51 AM
The only thing you hurt with revenge is your own soul.

By getting upset you give their existance meaning.

Let it flow over you like water over a ducks back. By fixating about an ex it gives them a power over you, the power to bring you pain and keep their memory alive.

Don't give them that power.
 Ouma
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 5/17/2007 9:18:02 AM
I've never wanted to reek revenge on anyone who I think has hurt me in any way... BUT... I would love something horrible to happen to my daughter's ex...

Of course I love my daughter and would fight for a lion for her, whatever the circumstances ... but I know in my soul that her ex's behavior was unforgivable and he hurt my daughter and granddaughter dreadfully.

However, after almost three years of dreadful loneliness, despair and financial struggling, and my daughter and granddaughter having to move away from friends, school, everything familiar .... perhaps I will see revenge of a sort.

My daughter has a new, wonderful man in her life who adores her.... perhaps all the sadnes and worry has been for a reason... and there may yet be a happy ending.

That is just the best sort of revenge I can imagine.. that my daughter and granddaughter are loved more than I could ever have imagined...!

Ouma x
 BiologicalWarfare
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 5/17/2007 3:53:46 PM
MSG 37: Your friend needs locking up. That is not healthy.

Not being funny but what sort of person lets themself get used to the point where they are plotting murder? They let it happen, they could have stopped it at any point.

Revenge isn't cleaver, it's broadcasting how stupid you where surley?
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >