Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 doinwidout
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Dating older men????Page 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
personally, i prefer women of maturity.....i've found that over 40 means they've lost their inhibitions and willing to experiment.....life WAS fun, but no where to go but up!
 rocker48
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Dating older men????
Posted: 1/2/2006 12:27:46 PM
i'm with louis, but their are lots of ladies on here that have an age block on their listing of one year older and five to ten years younger go figure. old rocker
 Dsuperc
Msg: 107
view profile
History
Dating older men????
Posted: 1/7/2006 4:05:51 AM
I am having an affair with a girl who is 25, we have a good thing going for over 1 year. I do not expect it to last too much longer, we both have to move on in life.
 Firmbear8
Msg: 124
Dating older men????
Posted: 10/3/2007 10:14:32 PM
Holly Crap ! Cough cough ! Who beat the dust off this old forum ???
Look I have dated women from 18 to 49 and so far i find all the ones over 40 are not looking for the man but more what he has . The younger ones love dating older men as they get treated more respectable then with dating younger guys their age. And yes 99 percent of my freinds are females under 38 yrs of age. And I personally will date any lady no matter if she is 5 or 20 years younger then me . As long as she wants me for me and I want her for her thats what counts . Oh yeah I so see alot of you on here deny you'd date someone younger but at the pof events I have been too and seen some of you meaning females & males it seems your all checking out the younger ones and any close or your ages you ignore! So bite me for being honest with what I see from all of you but thats what I see. And yes I don't see anything wrong with someone dating someone older or younger then themselves. And personally I find women younger then me seem to have more in common then women my age . My only preference is they gotta be attractive and want me for me !
 Firmbear8
Msg: 129
Dating older men????
Posted: 10/6/2007 8:37:35 PM
Hey I noticed now adays its not just men looking to date younger women !
But I do find younger women seem to connect better with older men then women close to the same age as the men!
And also I noticed lots of women seem to be only looking for the much younger guys ! I guess thats to get back at their male ex's kinda ! But then I am not one to tell others who to date or not to date. I figure date who ever you want to date and anyone who disapproves don't worry about it ! Their just jealous thats all.
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  >