Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DharmaF
Msg: 84
view profile
History
She brought her dog on the date?Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
That's it! I'm taking my cat on my next date. She's really pretty but ornery as can be. Everyone says, "What a pretty kitty!" then she gives them one of her infamous dirty looks & they wince.

I'm sick of dog lovers getting all of the fun dates damn it. LOL
 oggers
Msg: 85
view profile
History
She brought her dog on the date?
Posted: 6/13/2007 12:13:33 AM

That's it! I'm taking my cat on my next date

I'm all for a girl bringing a little **** on a date

OK ... I'll get me coat ............
 val0214
Msg: 90
Posted: 6/21/2007 3:23:17 PM
OK,

Guilty! (blushing). I lived near a downtown neighborhood where you could bring your dog to the outdoor cafe. I was a little nervous about the date, it was a new adopted dog (6 year old Keishound) and just adorable and well behaved and my date knew about it already. So we met there and all was fine, we walked around with the dog, went back to the cafe for coffee and I tied his leash to the table so I could be hands free. I excused myself and went to the lady's room and forgot to give the dog the "Stay" command.

When I came back, my poor date was holding on to the leash, the dog was dragging the table and chairs into other tables and chairs trying to get into the building and my date had that "H-E-L-P M-E" look on his face. Poor Guy! I kept appologising and never took my dog on a date again.

I was embarrassed, but it was sooooo funny! I'm still RLMAO as I'm typing having a flashback!

The dog is now 16 (ten years later) , the date never made it to the second date. And the cafe stopped accepting pets due to changes in laws. (nothing to do with my incident)
 Spirittroll
Msg: 91
Posted: 6/21/2007 4:09:11 PM
Pets don't belong on a first date. She could be nuts, we know Paris has issues.
 misticspear
Msg: 93
Posted: 6/21/2007 4:16:42 PM
Taker her to a restaurant and you can get a doggie bag hahahah oh im band
 Singlemale1962
Msg: 95
Posted: 6/21/2007 6:48:34 PM

Umm it wouldnt be a "seeing eye dog" would it ?

Im sure my male freinds would get a kick out of that date !
 rsx11s
Msg: 97
Posted: 6/22/2007 12:29:10 AM

next time i have a date, i'm bringing my maine coon cat.

Me too. And the Bengal. They can snack on those damn purse rats. I hear they're a great source of protein.
 crystalise
Msg: 98
Posted: 6/22/2007 3:28:29 AM
Love dogs. Wish you could take them everywhere.

If it was lunch, breakfast coffee day date, park thang yeh bring the pooch

Classy quiet romantic dinner, maybe not.

Just for the record though I dont think any poor pooch belongs in a handbag...give it its own carry bag sure but the handbag?? poor thing might get jabbed by a nailfile. Wrong, wrong wrong...
 susieq2007
Msg: 100
Posted: 6/22/2007 8:44:25 AM
I think that is stupid. I have a friend who carries a little Yorkie in a purse. She is 40.

I think it is ridiculous.

There ain't NO purse for MY kind of DOG!

That is utterly RIDICULOUS.

And stupid.

My opinion!
 sddude
Msg: 105
Posted: 6/25/2007 2:06:26 PM
yup a girl I dated has brought her dog on a date , I ended up cleaning puke as the dog overate and poop too , not a good idea .

I have 7 dogs , I will not bring them on dates
 darlyngirl
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Posted: 3/2/2008 11:54:07 AM
On my first date with my current bf we went out for supper and after we were looking for something to do in my small town and I asked if he wanted to go with me to walk my dog. He is also a dog lover (we have 3 at our place now) and said sure. No purse, no big surprise- but yes my dog did go on part of our date :)
 southernstyle64
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Posted: 3/2/2008 2:51:59 PM
Well...I have met guys just because of my dog. But then again...I met them at dog shows while I was there showing my dog. So he was a big part of the "date".
First date I had with one guy, he insisted on meeting my dogs before we went out to dinner.Then he told me after I met his dogs ( about date #4) that if his dogs had not liked me, we would not have continued dating. Funny thing about his dogs....they still liked me even after we got a divorce.
But even so....I don't take dogs on a first date unless it truly is a dog related outing.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >