Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > My date with the Drag queen.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Cdn_Iceman
Msg: 35
My date with the Drag queen. Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
You know after reading this thread, its actually funny, hey at least the OP has a sense of humour.
 LiliMarleen
Msg: 36
view profile
History
My date with the Drag queen.
Posted: 2/25/2011 6:57:38 AM
That new woman of yours can't keep you very busy, OP, you're warming up all of your old threads.

But, yeah, great sense of humor our TDH.
 MsMicki
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2011 8:19:02 AM
That new woman of yours can't keep you very busy, OP, you're warming up all of your old threads.

But, yeah, great sense of humor our TDH.

keeps me entertained!
 HawkingJr
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2011 11:12:23 AM
Don't be a drag, just be a queen.

Sorry, if not me, then it was going to be somebody else! (Wouldn't be surprised if Miss Gaga is what indirectly inspired the thread to be bumped up.)
 ChemistreewithU
Msg: 39
Posted: 2/26/2011 9:00:13 AM
I know exactly how you feel...lol, as I had the same thing happen to me. Again, there was never a picture posted and I too was given the superficial attitude. We chatted for about a week and decided to meet at a Second Cup coffee shop in Toronto, I was to look for a strawberry blond woman in a dress who was about 3 inches taller then me. When I entered the cafe, there he/she was , I knew right away I was in trouble as the adams apple gave it away aling with the 5 oclock shadow, was I horrified, to say the least, and just like your date, s/he wore pumps and her dress looked as though it was made from antique flowered curtains, I tried to pretend that it wasn't me but I had described myself right on down to what I was wearing and my license plate, I nodded, walked to the counter, ordered a coffee, walked up, did't sit down and just very quietly said, sorry, my gate doesn't swing that way.....jokingly, that took 3 years of therapy to forget and fyi, I think her/his makeup was put on with a paint roller.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > My date with the Drag queen.