Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Your partner gets a lap dance from a stripper, is that cheating?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 CarKam1
Msg: 229
Your partner gets a lap dance from a stripper, is that cheating?Page 12 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)

Oh, it's illegal in Quebec too. But since everyone from Politicians to Cops to the common man is getting some............................................
Get the idea?
They always get fired, but odly enough no charges are pressed, and they mysteriously get re-hired a couple days latter....LOL
I'm sure the same happens in the States, only it's more subtle than you think. I used to think it never happenned, that's until I met certain types of people who introduced me to a world I have no intention of getting back into. But it happens.

exactly! My Sister was a stripper so believe you me I know what goes on behind the scenes. You can even find strip joints here that have condom sucking machines...for when you are done. It's nasty. And when woman go to the strip joint it's even more crazy! They are pulled up on stage, danced with and walk away with the mans handprints all over their chest and arse. I'm sure you guys would love to see your woman come home with a mans handprint on her breast...
 CountryCowgirl9
Msg: 230
Your partner gets a lap dance from a stripper, is that cheating?
Posted: 5/7/2012 10:35:48 AM
In Canada, sex worker is a legitimate claim on income tax...

dont' know about Quebec... ya'll are kinda like the New York of America, think the rest of the country's full of inbreds.

Some men go to strip clubs, others don't. I think it's important for a person to decide whether or not she's willing to tolerate it from the get go. Yeah, but, it's not all stripping... so, me personally, I used to be okay with it, but now I'm too jaded and jealous to tolerate it.
 bam365
Msg: 231
view profile
History
Posted: 5/10/2012 5:59:22 AM

I think that it holds the same equivalance as cheating. When you're in a committed relationship; you should have no reason for being at a strip club or doing anything that goes against the relationship or that displays disloyalty

How is that any different than looking at someone on the beach, or watching movies with nudity in them? Everyone looks, if they are in a committed relationship or not. As for the dancing part, is it not ok for a woman to hug/get a hug from a male friend? Some people would say that is worse because there is an emotional connection there, where the women at strip clubs are putting on a show for money and there is no emotions to it.
 saveta
Msg: 232
Posted: 5/10/2012 6:50:48 AM
No, it isn't cheating. The lap dancer is just doing her job, and the person you're in a relationship with is just a customer; there's no emotional/sexual attachment formed.
 Capn_America
Msg: 233
Posted: 5/10/2012 7:06:56 AM

dont' know about Quebec... ya'll are kinda like the New York of America, think the rest of the country's full of inbreds.

Well isn't it? I mean, statements like those sure make me think so, even when I didn't before...
But hey, actually it's not full of inbreds. But once we seperate and make a country here, we'll be able to do what we want and shoot enligsh speaking people on sight, so who really cares LOL
ZIG HAIL!

Good thing prejudices don't exist on earth. For a second there, I thought I MIGHT be nutz.................
 Texan_Gal
Msg: 234
Posted: 5/16/2012 8:54:03 AM
In my mind, it's cheating. That would be established with a man I choose to date. I will not seek to be aroused by another man, and he will not seek to be aroused by another woman.
 ComplekCity
Msg: 235
Posted: 5/16/2012 9:16:22 AM

I will not seek to be aroused by another man, and he will not seek to be aroused by another woman.

LOL

I hate to break it to you but a healthy male doesn't have to SEEK arousal.

All he has to do is SEE a woman he finds attractive and you probably don't want to know what takes place in his mind after that.

Accept it.

It's nature.

As long as he's building an appetite and choosing you and you alone to devour on a regular basis, isn't that what counts ?

If a woman got a lap dance from a guy as part of a stagette and that's ALL that happened and she then came home to me and was a hungry animal I wouldn't complain .

But that's just foolish me.

( rolling my eyes )
 Texan_Gal
Msg: 236
Posted: 5/16/2012 9:55:40 AM
MrGawain, it's different strokes for different folks. Obviously you and I have different ways of thinking of things and we will never end up in a situation together where that would matter. I realize that men see attractive women all day long, just as I may see an attractive man. I wouldn't ask one of those men to do further acts to bring me to a further point of arousal, however, just as I wouldn't expect or appreciate a man I'm with to do so either. That is just my view of love and relationships, and you are free to have different standards.
 Capn_America
Msg: 237
Posted: 5/16/2012 9:59:26 AM

If a woman got a lap dance from a guy as part of a stagette and that's ALL that happened and she then came home to me and was a hungry animal I wouldn't complain

Gotta second Raina on that note. I don't think I'd appreciate it done to me, and I wouldnt do it myself (I think? I hope? lol).
But hey, not for everyone is this a big issue. So whatever works lol
 WanderingRain
Msg: 238
view profile
History
Posted: 5/20/2012 5:30:36 AM
For some reason, I think if women got a lapdance, I would not mind even if she was my girlfriend.

But the reverse? Ladies, don't buy it. Beware.
A lapdance for a man is a slippery slope to something else.

3ffervescent, I won't be surprised if you eventually break up with your SO because of cheating or other issues relating to his liking to see other women.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Your partner gets a lap dance from a stripper, is that cheating?