Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 dino_freebird
Msg: 3
why cant they give head properly?Page 3 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Maybe it's because you're not communicating properly with him about what pleases you... But I think it's because you're one of the wenches that just hates men. You did post in your profile under favorite activities "beer and making fun of men" Get your girlfriend to take care of you
 bdh0420
Msg: 7
why cant they give head properly?
Posted: 5/22/2007 7:03:33 AM
well any man that ever gave me head was great cause i made them great a lil direction goes a ling waythat should keep yourhappy
 blonde chickie
Msg: 8
Posted: 5/22/2007 7:23:23 AM
I would be disappointed if it was dry down there, wet is the way to go
 NapJoe
Msg: 14
Posted: 5/22/2007 8:28:04 AM
Lizards are good in bed. Got long tonuges. And they make this hissing sound and will pay for pizza when it arrives.

"OP, what you may not realize is that most all woman like their 'tongue' served in a way that meets their own personal 'appetite.' I've know some that prefer to be taken care of as if they were a sloppy joe. Meaning you gotta move all around that thing and move quickly. Others that preferred being treated as if playing hide and seek, ya gotta sneak up on that little fellow he he he. The little fellow in the boat belongs to you, tell your lover how you want him to 'paddle', lol. If your man thinks there's only one way to get a woman's engine going, well, maybe you need to find another skipper, har har har.
 Baba_Ganoosh
Msg: 19
Posted: 5/22/2007 10:48:51 AM
Bite, Chomp, Spit. Repeat early and often.

/Baba/
 oggers
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 5/22/2007 11:14:47 AM
If the guy is a sensitive lover , he will try to find out how you like it and what you dont like , but it does take communication between the two of you

There are as many ways to do it as there women who enjoy it - nobody is exactly the same or like s exactly the same thing .......

Right - talking about being sloppy, I'm off to wash the car ........
 EC22
Msg: 28
Posted: 5/22/2007 12:46:56 PM
Maybe some men don't like eating out a woman or don't do it often just like women don't like giving BJs.
 Ugly_Duckling
Msg: 37
Posted: 5/23/2007 7:46:33 AM
I do not believe this is the case since every girl I have been with told me how great I was doing it but if you really think men can't do it properly then I guess this leaves you to try with women who are known to be born already possessing this great ability of knowing what every other girl on the planet personally likes without being told anything.

I don't really think men are the problem, if you are analyzing the level of moisture instead of focusing on your own pleasure then there is definitely something wrong and it is most probably happening in the upper part of your body, not the middle one.
 rockondon
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 5/23/2007 12:32:44 PM
NEWSFLASH - THAT ISN'T SALIVA
 giveitall4it
Msg: 46
Posted: 5/23/2007 1:34:50 PM
not that I have had any complaints heheh but remember we are not that bright we need to be guided....straight up tell us hey moron harder softer left right till we get it just perfect....so practice practice...
 Ugly_Duckling
Msg: 54
Posted: 5/24/2007 9:27:11 AM
Damn this thread is getting me horny! Any girl wants me to prove the OP wrong?
 Ugly_Duckling
Msg: 60
Posted: 5/24/2007 2:23:25 PM
K-Lo, according to google maps it is more than a 12 hours ride, I am sure you can find a charming man who enjoys doing it as much as me without traveling that far!

CutiepieMS, We have a saying in French that would translate to: "shared bread has a much better taste". I guess this can be applied to other things too!
 Ugly_Duckling
Msg: 63
Posted: 5/24/2007 2:38:24 PM
Personally what I like about it is the power it gives me over the woman while doing it much more then the act itself. The risk of suffocation and losing my hair also adds a little to the thrill I guess.
 innocentantic
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 5/24/2007 4:52:11 PM
What I noticed is that your first post stated something about men in general, and then your second post (the "kick him in the face" one) showed that you were really only talking about one guy. Sounds like you need to grow some self-confidence and find a mate that suits you better.
 WakeDan
Msg: 75
Posted: 5/26/2007 4:11:48 AM
I swear to God, i believe smurfan is just a guy posting as a woman for kicks.

clear as day to me. use of language, things he says. screams 'guy'.
 Test_Pilot
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 5/26/2007 2:02:07 PM
I'm not sure if the OP realizes that wet is the vagina's natural state when aroused... or it should be. She should just bung that dry old snapper with sand and cement and be done with it. Not worth a single tongue wag.
 tallykatt
Msg: 82
Posted: 5/31/2007 9:57:22 AM
My guess is because they are too HORNY, A for effort, trust me its nice that they are able to keep from busting long enough to warm you up...... i have found that the younger the guy the more KIBBLES N BITS they are, all they can think about is gettin er dun, and they are chemically driven to this... It takes age and experience to take the edge off the eagerness. it doesnt hurt to go for a guy whos favorite part of the female anatomy is not TNA but ****. p u s s y ask the question and ask what makes it their favorite..... my guess is you have bin dating guys who like tits... and yes that is how they would say it when asked............lol
 JeepHammer
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Posted: 5/31/2007 12:42:14 PM

"Why cant men never seem to go down properly?"

Man! Is this a loaded question or what!
Seems like a TROLL to me, but here goes anyway...

------------------

First off, if ALL men don't do it 'right' for you, ever consider it's you and not them?
You are the only constant in each situation...

Secondly, Most guys have no idea in the world what they are doing because,
WOMEN IN THEIR LIVES NEVER TOOK THE TIME TO TEACH OR EXPLAIN HOW TO DO THINGS 'CORRECTLY'...

Third, No two women are the same, or usually even close from one to the next...
But I don't sleep around a lot, so maybe if the count were higher, the 'coincidence' factor would increase...

Some like hard and fast, some like slow light, some like beards or stubble, some don't like facial hair of any kind...
Some like anal play or vaginal play, 'G' spot included or excluded, some like for you to stay on track for the clit and go for broke...

As for the 'Saliva' comment,
Honey, most of that isn't saliva...
And if wet bothers you, have a towel handy.
Once you tell your guy what you like, you will be surprised how much he's going to enjoy doing what you want...

Knowing what you like and want is a good start. Lots of women are not, have never been, multi-orgasmac, so that's a pretty good sign they aren't real familiar with what does it for them...
------------------

Personally, I have a thick head of hair and I'm not tender headed, so I prefer a woman to get a couple of hand full of hair and 'Show me the yellow brick road', so to speak...

DON'T PULL MY EARS! I'm halter broke, so you don't have to use hobbles on me!
Don't use fingernails unless someone asks for it! Anything you can reach with fingernails is tender and most of us won't feel it at the time, but don't care to be carved up!

Some pointers for women...
Men have to breath!!! I understand you all get excited, but give us a breather once in a while.
We're excited too, so oxygen doesn't last long for us and we will have to breath somewhat regularly...
Verbal direction is good for us since we are WAY too close to our work to see what's going on...
'Up/Down', 'Faster/Slower', 'Harder/Softer', 'Right There/Move over a little' goes a long way to getting us where you want us to go!

Cleanliness!
Anything/Everything is OK between CONSENTING adults,
BUT,
Running into something unpleasant (smells, tastes, ect.) is going to ruin it for most of us...
Not saying we won't go along with it, but the eagerness and 'Wow' factor may go way down.

If you are in doubt at all, baby wipes leave no lint/foul tastes/foul smells behind.
Also, I've never seen a guy that won't wait for you to take a quick shower, (Or help you take a shower!)...
(Getting some guys in the shower is a chore... and you do have the right to say, NO!)

Breath/Kissing afterwards...
Remember, if he didn't have bad breath before, it's not his fault!
(You may want to check into that... Odors can go by for months or years unnoticed by anyone but your lover...)

If you don't like to be kissed after a guy goes down on you, have a wash rag and maybe a mint or drink ready when he comes up...
Remember, this is YOUR preference, so make yourself comfortable so the evening/interlude can go on smoothly... Or you can complain about how no one 'Gets You' later...
--------------

If you use scented or flavored douches, MAKE SURE THERE ISN'T A FOOD ALLERGY...
Food allergies are sudden, and worsened by the sexual excitement.
Explaining why your date with a food allergy to strawberries or coconut is dead in your bedroom can be a real task!
If he lives, it's hard for him to tell the doctor what happened when the hives are concentrated in his mouth and his airway is swollen most the way shut...
 Hueless
Msg: 92
Posted: 3/29/2008 11:04:09 AM
LOL what a coincedence i love it wet and sloppy too, lots of spit,
 platypus_man
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Posted: 6/13/2008 2:23:18 AM
I get the strange feeling that the OP's post was deleted, so it's difficult to answer the entire question. What's 'proper' varies from person to person; each woman I've been with has required a slightly different technique to come. Some people believe that there is only one correct way of doing something; I suppose that if every woman a guy was with enjoyed getting cunnilingus the same way, he might think he knows all he has to know, and if his next girlfriend can't come that way, then it was her problem, not his. This all might easily come from the 'confidence' that women find so attractive in men, while that very same 'confidence' comes from a very strong belief that what he knows is correct, even when in the face of evidence to the contrary. While us 'sensitive' guys (who women seem to despise) can easily adjust to someone else's preferences, it's pretty easy to imagine hearing something like, "I don't know what's wrong with you, all the other women come when I do that" coming out of the macho 'confident' guy's mouth. BTW, you don't have to like something to be good at it, and you don't have to be good at something to enjoy it. I'm great at math, but I hate it. I loved basketball, but no matter how much I practiced, there was always someone quicker, could jump higher, and had better aim than I did, seemingly with no practicing at all.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >