Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 piewhacket
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Sexism...Page 3 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
"All the women serving out here with the Army. Do they ever get there ar$es out of camp and on patrol with the men...NO."

Beg to differ on that one Kink. I work with the Services and know that most of the Woman are treated the same as the guys. And we both know Girls have been killed serving for their Country.

Then again maybe they are not Serving anywhere near you!!
 rsx11s
Msg: 17
Sexism...
Posted: 5/22/2007 10:48:33 PM
It's very unusual ir not outright rare to see "Miss" or "Mrs" here in Canadia. It's always "Ms" at least on corporate of government forms.
 restless_native
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Sexism...
Posted: 5/23/2007 4:10:10 AM
Women have brains which are 25% smaller than those of men.

The distinct use of the terms Miss and Mrs is simply designed to make it easier for them to remember their marital status. A bit like writing L & R on a halfwits boots.

This is why women who use the term Ms are usually sourfaced. It's the strain of constantly trying to retain another piece of information.
 oggers
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Sexism...
Posted: 10/15/2009 2:45:48 PM

So tell me now, when the Spider People from Dimension X invade, who 'ya gonna' call

a whole load of birds, probably ...............
 badge73
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Sexism...
Posted: 8/1/2011 8:49:55 AM
I bought that new, more 'realistic', racing game for Xbox the other day.

Just for fun I made my character a woman.

It automatically set the game difficulty to easy, removed all other cars and anything remotely close to the road and kept giving me little pop-ups telling me how and when to turn.

it always leaves me confused, as a self confessed sexist .... i mean how many times do the bints moan about equality yet expect a man to get the drink, meal or hold a door open?

always find its a web of double standards as those with the equal rights brigade will shout fight the good fight whilst shaving their armpits and looking for mr darcy or knight in shining armour on their profile .....
 ZXTTTT
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Sexism...
Posted: 8/1/2011 10:45:44 AM
Credit ware it's due, most women are very good at makeing something out of nothing.
 badge73
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Sexism...
Posted: 8/3/2011 2:55:16 PM

All I will say on that one is that if men had to give birth we would all be only children....

the bints who think us men dont know nothing about pain obviously have never experienced a hard on in tight jeans
 ZXTTTT
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Sexism...
Posted: 8/4/2011 2:20:03 PM
What if a single parent with a pushchair is coming to a shop door, a man hold the door open. Is that seen as sexist.

What if it was a woman that held the door.

It wouldn't matter who held the door becauce the dad with the pushchair would say thanks and appreciate a little help.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >