Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 pet_tech
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Used condoms in the trash - believe she's not cheating?Page 2 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Spot on dude!!!!!!!
 scorpiomover
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Used condoms in the trash - believe she's not cheating?
Posted: 9/28/2007 12:41:34 PM
Of course. I also believe in Santa. But I'm not going to invest $1000 in Macy's new Xmas line in Elf Clothing.

If she took the time to put a condom on her vibrator, she'd take the time to flush it down the toilet.

If I saws this, I would be hiding a webcam in her room. If she's doing it to herself, I'm watching my girlfriend play with herself. That's not cheating. If she's doing someone else, she's not my g/f. She just doesn't know it yet.
 littlelired
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 9/29/2007 7:02:37 PM
may i tell you something that may be your friend didnt think of?? she likes to keep her toys clean......if you use condomes on anything that is going to be penetrated...then it stays cleaner...you should always wash your toys but well it keep the love juices from gettin into the nooks and crannies

that sam i am
Msg: 29
Posted: 9/29/2007 9:39:45 PM
if she was really guilty, you'd figure she'd have the sense to dispose of the evidence more discretely. I'd say she's either innocent or stupid.
 Ron9
Msg: 30
Posted: 9/29/2007 10:57:51 PM
I see a bridge salesman in someone’s future.

cough cough bullchit cough
 mthomjmark
Msg: 37
Posted: 5/25/2008 9:52:20 PM
OMG; I've literally heard it all. Anyone that believes this crap should be cheated on. ridiculous.
 opnmydm
Msg: 41
Posted: 5/26/2008 1:43:32 AM
wow, what a load of bs, if he believed that, he is a bigger sucker than, well..lets just say she is not wanting for a man at night while her bf is away, all aboard..woo woo
 Spanish Lover XCLNTE
Msg: 44
Posted: 5/26/2008 4:19:51 AM
The real question is did the condom work as advertised? Did she avoid the telltale "bump"?
 RaidernDC
Msg: 49
Posted: 5/26/2008 8:43:30 AM
[Quote]... who in the hell thinks a condom feels good?

I've never known a woman (biblically speaking) who wanted to use a condom for "the feeling." I couldn't say if it feels better than a vibrator. Maybe one of the ladies could speak to that.
 mthomjmark
Msg: 59
Posted: 5/27/2008 6:08:58 PM
Any man that believes this girls bull crap deserves to be cheated on. Good God; just the fact that you even had to ask about this on a profile is pretty pathetic. Man up.
 slybandit
Msg: 62
Posted: 5/29/2008 8:38:48 AM
Ok, yesiamcute.

Imagine you are seeing someone, exclusive rationship, living together, etc. You come home from a business trip and you find, ahem, a"used" one in the trash.

You confront him, he says, its just a more realistic sensation, it lets me imagine that I was with you.

Would YOU believe that?

Now, if you WOULD believe that, please contact me immediately, as I have some excellent investment-grade real estate in Florida that I am sure you will be very interested in, as well as a relative of a well-placed individual in the Nigerian government who will gladly pay you a considerable fee for assistance in transferring some funds using your U.S. bank account.
 JadeMuse
Msg: 65
Posted: 5/29/2008 12:10:03 PM

Yup.... DUH! Keeps your B.O.B. clean and no clean-up!"

B.O.B.'s can trap bacteria, and who wants to worry about trying to keep the damn thing squeaky clean between uses when you are in the Zone, and/or in post-self-love bliss????
A woman's temple is dark, moist, and warm... and bacteria can thrive in these conditions!

If couple had a healthy (and educated) sex-life, he'd know about using them already...

Every encounter should have B.O.B. wearing a fresh raincoat.

Why do you think a lot of us women complain about you not picking the fuzzy-stuff out from between your toes when we are about to have sex?!
Go wash yourself!

Read, people!!!
--At least the subject is fun!
 JadeMuse
Msg: 67
Posted: 5/29/2008 12:36:01 PM
^^^Think of it like lining your pans with Reynold's Wrap...
You could just wash the pan, too!
(although most B.O.B.'s aren't submersible)
edit: It is cheaper than a doctor's visit!
It would depend on the individual's priorities...
Beer or condoms??? Hmmmm... tough one!
 JadeMuse
Msg: 69
Posted: 5/29/2008 12:56:47 PM
^^^^I am sure you shower and change your sheets immediately after EVERY sexual encounter...
No? That must mean you are lazy!

BTW...
B.O.B.'s are a better use for those 99 cent store condoms than your real one!
"Ooops" would have more limited consequences.
 JadeMuse
Msg: 71
Posted: 5/29/2008 1:31:12 PM

...or leave used condoms lying around for my girlfriend to find when she comes home from a business trip...

Yes, the trash is best...

BTW... flushing them down the toilet is bad... I saw a special on sewers once... gross!
 mthomjmark
Msg: 72
Posted: 5/29/2008 4:17:37 PM
I agree Luke; this girl has no conscious and is so arrogant; She should be president;
 jessicarenee1977
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 5/29/2008 6:13:35 PM
If it was all innocent, why did she not call him a few times while he was away, and have some phone fun? Or leave an erotic voice mail if he was unavailable during the times she was playing? Make his teeth sweat, and insure that she was the only person he was thinking of while he was away, and that he was going to be hurrying home. He would have then KNEW she was telling the truth.
Personally, I don't bother putting a condom on my toys. There are some great antibacterial soaps available, and since I don't share my toys, washing them works just fine for me. However, putting condoms on toys is not unheard of in the womens circle either.
I also do not allow used condoms to be flushed either. Plumbers work by the hour, and take their sweet time unclogging the drains. Trash bags are much cheaper!!!
 JadeMuse
Msg: 75
Posted: 6/5/2008 12:49:39 PM
...why did she not call him a few times while he was away, and have some phone fun?

I am sure all of you men out there share every detail of every soapy, solo shower experience or "whoops, thar it is!" lazy afternoon solo wandering, with your woman over the phone, or when she is simply out of the room, right?

Sometimes the two-minute "git-'er-dun" pick-me-up is all the relief one might need at the time.

Don't get me wrong... phone sex is a lot of fun, but both parties have to be into the moment at the same time... does every instance have a conversation attached in your own world?

--Sorry guys... Sexual satisfaction doesn't always include you!
 Greyfeld
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Posted: 6/5/2008 1:16:43 PM

I am sure all of you men out there share every detail of every soapy, solo shower experience or "whoops, thar it is!" lazy afternoon solo wandering, with your woman over the phone, or when she is simply out of the room, right?

Sometimes the two-minute "git-'er-dun" pick-me-up is all the relief one might need at the time.

Don't get me wrong... phone sex is a lot of fun, but both parties have to be into the moment at the same time... does every instance have a conversation attached in your own world?

--Sorry guys... Sexual satisfaction doesn't always include you!

Firstly, the person you were replying to didn't mean "every time." They meant once or twice while the S.O. was away from home. Surely in the period of several days, or a couple weeks, one can be in the mood to call and leave a short dirty voice mail. In any case, that's neither here nor there, as it was just a suggestion.

Secondly, the REAL point is, even if she regularly used condoms on her vibe, WHY didn't the guy know until AFTER he came back from his trip? If you're that close to your S.O. that you're allowed to know each others' sexual habits, then this is something he should have known about long before his extended absence. The fact that he had no knowledge of it is what makes the story reek of dishonesty.
 Greyfeld
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 6/5/2008 6:01:52 PM

I agree, though. This seems like something that should be discussed early on to avoid confusion. I am surprised, though, that we have had several women on this thread chime in saying they do exactly what the OP described, yet a lot of people still automatically assume it must mean she's sleeping around.

*Shrugs* it's not a practice I've ever heard of. I think most guys are the same way.
 JadeMuse
Msg: 80
Posted: 6/6/2008 8:19:40 AM
It has been suggested by another poster that one would recognize a boyfriend-used condom vs. an 'unleaded' one used on a battery operated boyfriend (B.O.B.)...

I mean, isn't the guy usually in charge of his own 'sample' to get to the trash afterwards?
He would KNOW the difference simply by looking at the damn thing!

One doesn't have to be a certified C.S.I to tell the difference.
 Wildman46
Msg: 87
Posted: 6/9/2008 12:02:17 AM
I jerk off in condoms all the time, I started doing that after i got tired of have to clean sperm off my ceiling.

Of course "your friend" is a bloody liar and a cheater. If she had a habit of doing this her b/f would have known about it before catching her. But kudos to her for thinking on her feet. But then again liars are usually really good and coming up with those kind of stories.
 JadeMuse
Msg: 90
Posted: 6/11/2008 7:56:03 AM
wolftx....

...enlighten me about how the condom comes off B.O.B.?

Pssst.... try putting one on your banana....
--no, no a REAL banana! Put it on it and warm it up with your hand stretching it about with lube as if "in use."
It will probably just slide right off... unless it is a super-sized banana!

WackMC...

Now...are the women claiming they want a clean experience are gonna put this DUST-MAGNET away without washing it, or at least cleaning it with a wash rag or moist towelettet? I don't think so....and we are back to square one -- washing the vibrator.

EEEEWWWWWWW!!!! *gag* NASTY!!!!
Ya just don't toss your 'little friend' back under the bed with the dust-bunnies!!!
And, it isn't that is doesn't get washed at all or baby-wiped off nor put away protected from grossness!
*gag* Maybe that is where you like to leave your crusty sock! EWWWWW!!!!
 rockondon
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Posted: 6/11/2008 11:43:37 AM
About as plausible as a woman coming back from a business trip and finds used condoms and the guy says "Oh I put them on because it feels better when I masturbate"

If you accept such a story, you deserve to be cheated on.
 Jet Fuel
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Posted: 6/11/2008 12:05:18 PM
Oh..I believe her, of course people call me Mr. Gullable all the time ;)

When you said "used" condoms...your friend just used the condoms on her toy. nothing was inside of them....right?
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  >