Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Recipes and Cooking  > I need a GREAT Tuna Macaroni Salad recipe? Any GREAT ones out there?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 roxanne1652
Msg: 11
view profile
History
I need a GREAT Tuna Macaroni Salad recipe? Any GREAT ones out there?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I always add hardboiled eggs and sliced green olives.

The Greek version sounds really good.
I need a GREAT Tuna Macaroni Salad recipe? Any GREAT ones out there?
Posted: 5/30/2007 2:40:50 AM
Morning RandomEntry; thanks for the submission to my plight. I will give the ranch dressing a try, I do love ranch dressing so why not. I will let you know how it works out. Thanks again and take care,
Nancy
Posted: 5/30/2007 4:14:05 AM
Morning Meggers!

Another yummy recipe to try. I have a long list of things to add to pump up the taste.I will let you know how it turns out. Thanks for the addition here, take care,
Nancy
Posted: 5/30/2007 1:44:11 PM
Hi 'dinolupino'...

Thanks for the hint,I will give it a go. I love capers! How's life across the pond?
I am coming that way in the Fall, for two weeks, hope the weather is good at that time of year. Going to London to do the touristy things, you must tell me how the autumn weather is there...????
Good eating,
Nancy
 JustCruzin53
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 6/28/2007 6:52:10 AM
My variation is the elbow macaroni cooked and then add tuna, melted cheeze whiz, a can of cream of mushroom soup and when it cools, add chopped eggs, celery, onion and mayo and let sit in refrigerator for an hour or two.
 jackson43_ao
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 7/2/2007 6:54:13 AM
Not a great one -- simply very good

1 1/3 Cup elbow macaroni, drained and rinsed
2 hardboiled eggs diced
1/4 cup frozen peas
1/4 cup sweet onion, diced fine
5 1/2 Oz. can water-pack chunk tuna
1/4 Tsp celery salt
1/4 Tsp salt
Fresh ground black pepper
1/3 cup Hellman's mayo
1/2 Tsp. yellow mustard
1/2 Tsp. tarragon vinegar
More mayo if needed
 kitkit33
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 8/20/2007 3:22:35 PM
Hi,well my mother made this salad for ever,Its mac,tuna fish an baby peas,boiled eggs cook ur noodles drain very cold water,add tuna fish(can) drained,an a can of baby green peas,drained, add onions a little mustard an sugar,an mayo to taste,add ur eggs hope u enjoy
 baby blue 3
Msg: 19
Posted: 12/22/2008 8:46:41 AM
Hi Annie, I have a great recipie that my uncle has made for years, i make it whenever i can because it seems everyone likes it. Are you in Canada or the USA, we call it My Uncle Carl's American Macaroni Salad. If you're in the USA you might be able to buy Mullers thin macaroni (which is what he uses) I'm canadian so i use store brand macaroni.
2 boxes store brand macaroni (set aside cheese for the day you have brocoli)
1 can solid white tuna (drain very well)
1 samll can baby peas (drain very well)
2 green onions (chopped small)
3 brown (or white) eggs - boiled & shelled
pepper/parsley 1/8 teaspoon each
COOK and drain well the macaroni, crumble in by hand the tuna, add the onion and peas and two of the eggs that have been chopped.
blend in enough mayo (i use helmans) to moisten
slice third egg and place in top of salad
let set at least two hours before serving. I never have any trouble with this, it has become a favorite amongst my friemds and church pot luck goers. Enjoy! Baby Blue 3
Show ALL Forums  > Recipes and Cooking  > I need a GREAT Tuna Macaroni Salad recipe? Any GREAT ones out there?