Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 phuquemonkey
Msg: 22
Just for fun sex......Page 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
GP -

I was gonna post something nasty here but I decide not to clutter the forum with a bunch of personal junk. I emailed GP and gave him my 2cents and an opportunity to bury the hatchet. We'll see what happens.

Life's a crap shoot, so roll.

PM
 phuquemonkey
Msg: 23
Just for fun sex......
Posted: 4/30/2005 8:41:28 PM
^^^^^Paperdoll - how can you say that?

Your post in Women who just LOVE sucking****
Posted: 4/30/2005 9:26:48 AM

Hi, my name is paperdoll. I am an oral fetishist.

I love giving head.
I'll give it in the car.
In the shower
On the couch
In bed
At the computer
At the table
In the kitchen

I love being on my knees and sucking. God I sound like a slut.

Isn't oral sex just for fun?

PM
 phuquemonkey
Msg: 30
Just for fun sex......
Posted: 5/1/2005 7:24:37 AM
^^^ 100% TRUE

Jody_Cassidy and kaboobers - may you always make your point so easily.

PM
 rterrehaute6
Msg: 31
Just for fun sex......
Posted: 5/1/2005 7:30:33 AM
join the club I am also looking for just for fun sex and getting no where. Seems females are always wanting serious lon term relationships. Don't get me wrong if your young and jsut starting out that is fine. But when you start getting older like mid 30 and up sex for fun is just fine for me. I will still respect the female as I always have.
 phuquemonkey
Msg: 36
Just for fun sex......
Posted: 5/1/2005 2:36:20 PM
Yo! bailey_rayne - victimize me victimize me

Life's a crapshoot, so roll.

PM
 phuquemonkey
Msg: 39
Just for fun sex......
Posted: 5/1/2005 9:59:26 PM
Someone in another thread suggested that we should only have sex for procreation. are any of you "no sex just for fun" fans ready to embrace that idea?

PM
 booher1964
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Just for fun sex......
Posted: 8/15/2011 8:34:33 PM
Well u havent tryed it.They r a diffrence,Ive had fun sex with my wife,well x now so did she but just not always with me,lol.Any way,Thats when u smack that ass,u know.Then theres the kissing,rubbing,and oh yeah,the laying there after and letting her feel well like a woman needs 2 some time.But guys dont let them fool u most like that ass smacked ever now and then.So it dont have 2 b with a new person. And horney women that reads this,Im single now.lol.
 ForRumOnly
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Just for fun sex......
Posted: 8/16/2011 9:16:42 AM
All sex should be fun, or it's not worth it. Sex should be for fun even in a commited relationship. It can be for others things too, of course. Casual sex is best - I don't want to make an appointment and wear a tux to have sex, just a condom will do most of the time.
 MsMicki
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Just for fun sex......
Posted: 8/16/2011 9:40:09 AM

Totally agree with 'casual sex' being a meaningless pursuit.. made for morons who are afraid of commitment, fear intimacy & are totally insecure individuals.

How about.....instead of "morons who are afraid of commitment".....we be adult about it and say......."made for 2 consentling adults who don't want a commitment"

and.........how does one "fear intimacy".......if they are actually having sex?
Wouldn't one not have sex if they feared intimacy?

insecure? once again......if one was insecure.....they wouldn't be brave enough to find a partner to have casual sex with!!

If you're going to come into a thread just to belittle and demean those with a different opinion......at least do it with some common sense
 ted61
Msg: 47
Just for fun sex......
Posted: 8/16/2011 1:48:07 PM
It all boils down to to our own biases. " Whatever I believe about sex is good and whatever you believe is "unnatural."

I think you will find the more education a person has, the more "open" they are about sex and sex practices.
 SC67
Msg: 48
Just for fun sex......
Posted: 8/16/2011 7:20:53 PM
I think the poster meant they're afraid of emotional intimacy. It's really easy to pull down your pants & take care of business. The other is much more difficult.

If both parties are interested in NSA/FB/FWB then it's no big deal. It's annoying when one person is looking actual dating (including sex) & some dude just can't believe you're not interested in what they're proposing. Sex can & should be fun, but you don't have to hand out bj's in the WalMart parking lot to make it fun for some guy who can't handle actual dating (or is married & won't be doing any real dating).
 sexypunkgirl
Msg: 49
Just for fun sex......
Posted: 8/17/2011 1:15:51 PM
lol OP sure, alot of people believe in just for fun sex. Thats what my whole profile on here basically states I'm here for
 ForRumOnly
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Just for fun sex......
Posted: 8/19/2011 8:16:41 PM

Some people believe in it, hopefully they are single though!

What?!? Married people can't have sex for fun? With each other, that is. No wonder there are so many divorces!
 Pasionlatina529
Msg: 57
Just for fun sex......
Posted: 8/19/2011 9:06:11 PM
Giggles posted some great obvious reasons...and it could/can be fun....but definately it's NOT a lasting thing since those types of ppl tend to migrate to lots of people which could lead to other problems...but it's not anything permanent...so I may venture to try it a little IF I like him..but since that is NOT what I really want..I won't continue that.
 1osubuckeye
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Just for fun sex......
Posted: 8/22/2011 8:45:17 AM
What is with some of you people? Some of you are such tight asses about anything and everything but then will talk about****gobbling in another thread. What is wrong with casual sex? We aren't "afraid of commitment" or "unwilling to be in a relationship".......we just want casual sex....it's called....umm what's the word for it?....NATURAL?
 SC67
Msg: 63
Just for fun sex......
Posted: 8/22/2011 10:17:57 AM
Casual sex isn't interesting/appealing to everyone. A person who might go buck wild with their partner might not be interested in getting crazy with someone they don't know.

In case the OP's original post has been forgotten...he is married & looking to step out on his wife for some casual, just for fun sex.
 NOCLOWNING
Msg: 65
Just for fun sex......
Posted: 9/12/2012 4:30:45 PM
I enjoy fun sex, who doesnt, but couldnt with someone, I dont know. I have fun sex with a F.W.B. every chance I get. Untill he or I meet who we are looking for.
 meowkatt2012
Msg: 68
Just for fun sex......
Posted: 9/14/2012 1:11:53 AM
I do have FWBs for that reason. I still keep in touch w old ones w gf & even wife.now. We're just friends. I need to say hi & talk in between when we get together too
So I do have to like them beyond great sex.
 EastTnGal
Msg: 70
Just for fun sex......
Posted: 9/22/2012 5:24:36 PM
I love a booty call ... had several **** buddies in my day! It's a beautiful thing!
 MAB54
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Just for fun sex......
Posted: 9/22/2012 5:44:44 PM
a booty call does sound nice right about now ^^^
 SmileznChuckles
Msg: 72
Just for fun sex......
Posted: 9/22/2012 6:14:34 PM

I'm curious... Doesn't anyone believe in just for fun sex anymore?? The booty call so to speak.. lol.. I have a great life at home but... sometimes lust can be intriging.. and I just can't seem to find a willing partner.. :-(

I get lots of mail from guys looking for fun sex... if you're at all intersted..lol
 SmileznChuckles
Msg: 73
Just for fun sex......
Posted: 9/22/2012 7:45:29 PM
^^^
meaning i can pass them on to you...
they're the ones I ignore, which appear to be the majority of mail i receive
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >