Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > He doesnt want oral from me..      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Tossed_Salad
Msg: 18
He doesnt want oral from me..Page 6 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)

i can honestly say recieving oral, just really doesn't do it for me,

i can't gett off either if a woman is giving me oral,

How old are you? 19 ? When you're no longer a "lad" and a proper man, come back and post again on this subject - I can guarantee you'll think differently then !!

You can 'guarantee' that, can you? money-back?

just possibly, people should try to look past their pre-conceptions of what they "know" indubitably to be true, and realise that one size doesn't fit all people.

yes " the Book" says that men are ALL "supposed" to love getting oral.

what if it's not true for some men? does that make them 'wrong'? or 'bad men' ?

I don't like receiving, guess I am wrong..?

prejudiced notions about what are right & wrong, are 'wrong'.

some people enjoy anal or golden showers or strap-ons, or other things very much; that doesn't mean that the people who do not are 'wrong'..
 Tossed_Salad
Msg: 19
He doesnt want oral from me..
Posted: 7/6/2007 1:49:07 PM

playing devils advocaat, have you ever thought he could be cheating on you and feels guilty getting to intimate?

re... there is another doing it better than you... that's it... it happened to me

people ever hurt yourself LEAPING to conclusions? speculation..

if she wanted to ass-f*ck him with a strapon and he didn't want her too would you come up wtht he same 'brilliant' deductions?

can you understand that just becasue YOU (and a majority of guys) like getting head doesn't mean that 'every' guy does, or 'should'..
 justonecutey
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 7/6/2007 9:54:21 PM
How about the opposite?
Is that fair?
What's with that????
Damn!!!

;-p
 fun-in-the-sun64
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 7/6/2007 10:09:45 PM

stick to tossing your salad kid, It is a common display of guilt shunning intimate attention due to guilt and betrayal. Maybe he does n't like it, fair enough, devils advocate is exactly as it says, and we are here to specualte you numb nut and if you post an add and require a response then you should expect answers coming from all different angles. If she did not want to hear anything negative I would assume she has the intelligence not to place an add.
this is one of the less intelligent posts on the thread. First speculation isn't what the forums about, it's about well reasoned opinion and they're not the same. Me personally I'm currently speculating about your goat fetish. That doesn't mean I should elaborate on this forum. Some guys don't really care for head that much. There are several posting on this thread so obviously it's not so abnormal even if it's not the majority. People assuming he's got issues, or she's bad at oral, or he's cheating are just pulling wild ideas out of the air. Your wild ass guess doesn't even make sense. He's feeling too guilty to get head but fine with sex? Of course there are some negative possibilities here but being a hater and speculating on wild off the cuff negative scenarios doesn't really help anyone does it?
 justonecutey
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 7/6/2007 11:36:04 PM
was just going to ask you to do me...
but I was blocked from sending you an email!!
HEY!

dabigfishguy
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 7/7/2007 8:20:02 AM
Yeah... communication (or lack of) is probably the cause of many arguments (which I like to call: MISScommunications) and problems inside a relation.

I totally agree with Diva... talk about it. Otherwise you'll never get any answer.
 Sugar*Daddie
Msg: 24
Posted: 7/7/2007 11:13:44 AM
^^

thank you all from your limited personal experience for speaking for the other

3 billion men or so on the planet..

such certainty! "the only reason could be.." etc.

once again, she should ask HIM (her b/f) .. not a bunch of dudes on POF
 fun-in-the-sun64
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 7/7/2007 12:47:39 PM
bunch of mental giants we have here...
Yah its probably cause your not any good at it.....Im not trying to be mean or anything..

then there is summin wrong with him, get him checked right out

the only reason to not want you to do it is that he was afraid you were giong to bite him. that is what we worry about when a girl isn't that expereienced or is casual about handling our sensitive items....once you get past that and we learn that you can make us scream for mercy, go to it!!:

i agree with ttawny you suck .but i would act like i like it cos i feel sorry 4 you
I'm just curious as to how you came to these conclusions... So is this rocket science worthy advice based upon your own limited imagination being unable to perceive a guy with different tastes than your own? Or are you "fellahs" basing your opinions on your years of experience giving head and not ever meeting a guy who didn't like what you were doing?

He doesn't want you to taste his boyfriends junk on his tally wacker
and you know what this tastes like? did that happen to you? wouldn't the more likely scenario in this hypothesis be tasting his other woman? I guess in your mind the other guy theory seemed more "relevant" based upon your life experiences.

have a nice day.
 fun-in-the-sun64
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 7/7/2007 10:59:34 PM
lol, um, I don't even like threesomes where it's 2 women... ;)
 spot4username
Msg: 27
Posted: 7/8/2007 6:13:20 AM
Hmmmmm Are you trying to do it like this?

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=23979
 designingwoman
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 7/18/2007 7:31:20 PM
To the OP--ask him why. Any relationship should allow for an open line of communication. Perhaps something happened in his past that affects his feelings about oral. I wish you the best, and hope that things can be worked out.

dw
 Venari
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 9/10/2007 5:10:40 PM

Me and my boyfriend have been togther almost 6 months now. and at the beginning he didnt want me doing oral on him, because i guess, where i hadnt been with many people i wasnt very good at it. but through the months he will not let me do it. and one night i just wanted to do it to him, to let him relax cause he was going through alot of stress.. but through everything i got him up, but then he took it from me, and started doing it himself. he do not like me giving HJ's and nor does he like me giving any sort of BJ's... what could be the reason that he doesnt like oral?

I'm much the same way. I don't like getting head because...frankly, I dont' get anything from it. A few women have tried, and got nowhere. Hell, I usually go flacid during head because I don't feel a whole lot from getting it. Intercourse is fine, sometimes I think it's oversensitive during sex. But oral? No point.
 Tossed_Salad
Msg: 30
Posted: 9/12/2007 8:00:38 AM

A man to refuse not to get a BJ either has issues with momma or you are raking your teeth on his little feller

this deep knowledge of the male psyche comes from post-graduate work in psychology or advanced psychiatric trainng, I assume?

or just more shoot-from-the hip BS from someone who likes to act like they know everything..about "ALL" men, extrapolate what they think/believe/feel to "ALL" men, because of course all men are exactly alike and just like "me" ? (like 90% + of POF posts?)
 Tossed_Salad
Msg: 31
Posted: 9/12/2007 12:03:20 PM

I am almost lost for words. Most guys live for that moment.

key word, "most"

'most' does not equal 'all'

Is that such a difficult concept to grasp?

"most" people might like raw oysters, but obviously some do not.

can you get beyond your own "head" (in both senses) and realize that just because YOU like something, does NOT have to mean that EVERY, 100% of OTHER guys MUST like it too.. ??
 Tossed_Salad
Msg: 32
Posted: 9/14/2007 7:44:00 AM
^^^

thanks SO much, pinkgirl..coming from a beauty like you.

now I can't work or concentrate for the next half hour!!!!!!!!!! :(

imagination running away with me a bit..
 Tossed_Salad
Msg: 33
Posted: 9/14/2007 11:41:28 AM
Oh pinkie......do share..........it's fun to watch all of these guys get hard from just reading you.........no really..........go on........I'm not easily amused anymore(OKAY that's a lie, yes I am) but still........

actually it's at least equally amusing to read the 'catty' comments from women jealous(?)? or disappointed that they don't cause the same or similar reactions in men (?)?

ok divaliscious...the thing that my guy LOVES...is when i drag my tongue up and down and around the tip. and then i put just the tip in and gently suck...then i take my forefinger and middle finger and drag them up and down...gently sqeezing, following my mouth, you get it. try it! i also like to run my fingers in between his legs while im down...he likes it!!!

nice..but uh, "my guy" while your profile says that you are single, looking for 'dating'?

time for an update, or a bit more honesty?
 NatGoat
Msg: 34
Posted: 9/14/2007 5:07:56 PM
It's HIS Loss . . !!!
If he likes doing You . . Enjoy That . . !!!
Make him do it more than he can Handle . . He may want a reciprocality . . eventually . . !!!
 TS_69er
Msg: 35
Posted: 9/14/2007 7:26:52 PM
i wonder if you suck at giving head, that could be the case
 T-BOWN
Msg: 36
Posted: 9/16/2007 2:43:48 PM
YOU CAN SUCK MINE ANYTIME.....
 Krimiariver
Msg: 37
Posted: 9/16/2007 6:37:25 PM
This thread begs the question as to why it is right or appropriate to convince or to coerce a man to perform or have a sexual act performed on him in which he is not interested? If the guy wanted anal sex and the woman was not interested or did not like it, would it be ok for him to try and convince her or arm twist her into doing it? What is the point?
 Tossed_Salad
Msg: 38
Posted: 9/17/2007 7:01:42 AM
LOL :) ahh, yes the fail-safe method for 'winning' an argument when ya got nuthin' else..

imply the other guy must be gay..

Tossed_Salad
Msg: 39
Posted: 9/17/2007 7:03:06 AM
im single...i have a friend with GREAT benefits!!!

ahh, sorry, I did not realize the protocol was to refer to a FWB or FB as "my" guy or girl, implying an 'ownership' relationship? guess I 'm out of the loop...?
 Tossed_Salad
Msg: 40
Posted: 9/17/2007 11:29:49 AM

Tossed Salad, I think you have had your salad tossed way toooooooooooooooooooo many times to say what you did. Any man to make a decision not to get a blow job must be in your boat

hahah, was there a reason one of the queens in "The Village People" dressed up like a cowboy? fave fantasy for the man-gobblin' men set?

how's Brokeback Mountain these days?
 Reach Out
Msg: 41
Posted: 9/18/2007 2:43:33 AM
The OP asks a fair question; 'why does my boyfriend not want me to give him a blow job'.

Although the most unique method of determining the absolute correct answer would be to simply ask him, I shall nevertheless endeavour to provide you with the most probably reason.

Unbeknownst to most women the male of our society seeks out a gal with a fairly flat head, the reason being is that while she is giving a blow job she can also balance a tray of munchies on her head for his snacking pleasure while he watch's the game on TV. If by chance the female doesn't require the use of her hands while performing the privilege, she can hold an ashtray with one hand and a bottle of beer with the other.

The only other thing it could be is that he finds it rather painful when you naw down on the head of his piston. If you ladies really want to treat your man right you would have your teeth surgically removed ..nothing like a good gumming.

Don't knock it till you try it ladies, you'll have more men banging at your door than you know what to do with. If for some reason it just doesn't happen for you then hellooooo there are such things called dentures. Come on ladies; you use fake nails, fake eyelashes, fake hair, fake complexions, fake boobs ...why not fake teeth.

So those are two things you can try.
 Tossed_Salad
Msg: 42
Posted: 9/18/2007 7:03:10 AM

its probably a control issue or you are really that bad which is kind of impossible. it's not that difficult to give a good bj or hj.

SORRY, but you are WRONG!

I could introduce you to a number of women who apparently have never been able to grasp the requirments, some of them quite a bit older than you!

my apologies to Diva, I know she's a sweetie, I was teasin' a bit! :) forgive me, please ?

LOL :) funny the guys alluding that any guy who doesn't want oral sex froma girl "must be" gay..

you and Senator Craig both railed against 'homos', right up til the time he was caught trying to pick up a male undercover cop in a washroom!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > He doesnt want oral from me..