Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Sirplease
Msg: 192
Spanking - What's the deal?Page 11 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
It's fantastic.. My lovers bare ass across my lap the stroking of her cheeks and thighs
The feel of it as I spank her cheeks the sounds
All of it is fantastic. And if used as punishment it's both erotic as foreplay and as a way to keep a relationship goal oriented
 Sirplease
Msg: 193
Spanking - What's the deal?
Posted: 2/2/2013 10:49:33 AM
Infact if there are spankees near me who feel a need let me know
 natgoat227
Msg: 196
view profile
History
Posted: 2/3/2013 2:19:23 PM
It's the #3 thing I miss Most about being without a partner!!!

MM-mm-MM-mmmmm...*WHACK!*~squeeze~*WHACK!*~squeeze~....!!
 2hotcougar
Msg: 197
Posted: 2/3/2013 2:46:47 PM
i like to spank a naked ass it means i have all the power for that moment
 ChubbieMeggie
Msg: 198
Posted: 2/5/2013 4:04:34 PM
For me it's the pain that turns to pleasure. It's hard to explain but I'll try my best. I may not like being treated like a sex toy, but when I am with a guy for a while I like to be taken by surprise and be "used" (I have no idea why I am like this) A nice slap on the ass is like being told that at the time I am at complete mercy. But I don't like being slapped repeatedly or at an early stage in a relationship, it is too sloppy and very rude (and my butt gets so sore!)

It's something people like or don't like, keep on experimenting
 baldguy500
Msg: 200
Posted: 2/6/2013 3:07:09 PM
I think spanking is the control thing going on...being the dominant one, when spanking a sweet rear end, it's the mental thoughts of "I own you" kind of thing....dom/sub stuff....when you ask your girl if she enjoys spankings and she says not really, you then spank her to see what kind of reaction you get from her...if she doesn't say stop, your innner beast of an animal tells you to spank her again and again.....
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 201
view profile
History
Posted: 2/7/2013 3:17:23 PM
OP It's a bit about the physical stimulation...which leads to the chemical.

And it's also a lot about the mental; power, sensory overload, feelings of confusion/trepidation/submissiveness as well as inner calm/elation/trust/exhaustion and many others.

If you'd like to try and see if you are in fact responsive, in a sexual way it's quite simple.

You want to get yourself into a doggy style position as well as being comfy and stable, perhaps kneeling on the floor next to a bed and laying your chest on it. It's up to you.

You want to be able to happily stimulate/masturbate yourself as you do get a partner (someone who is trustworthy/sensible) to stroke and caress your bottom.

You need to let them know how things are building up and when you are nearly at orgasm you get them to gently slap your bottom. If you want to control the pressure you can shout out what percentage of pain it is...obviously 100% is the maximum but it's probably best to build up to that ;o)

Alternatively just say harder or softer or just like that. The tempo should be about the speed of Queen's song Another one bites the dust.

Now one of 2 things will happen

1 The orgasm feelings will slightly subside (you can choose to go with it if you like and stimulate yourself harder to try and counter act this. I'd suggest not to in the 1st instance, just go back to being caressed.

Or 2 The slapping mixed with the tempo will heighten your feelings and maybe send you over the edge to an orgasm.

Then you should have a better idea...just have fun exploring ;o)
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >