Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Brandnewnee
Msg: 132
Spanking - What's the deal?Page 4 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
I prefer to be spanked on each cheek, it spreads the sensations around. Making the pain well rounded.LOL
 godfahduh
Msg: 138
view profile
History
Spanking - What's the deal?
Posted: 12/17/2008 12:18:18 PM
I like the way the ass jiggles when it's smacked
 friendly_chatter
Msg: 140
Posted: 12/21/2008 4:52:57 PM
Are we differentiating between a slapping and a spanking?
 DAVE632
Msg: 142
view profile
History
Posted: 3/31/2009 8:58:06 PM

If you're gonna do it, do it right!

Guys have grown up terrified of women. Terrified of how they are portrayed and demonized in schools and universities. eg. A complete whacko nut-job from the middle east kills a bunch of women at a college in Montreal and on the anniversary every year they have marches across the country where MEN self-flagellate themselves in the shadow of male "guilt." There are few if any hostels for beaten up abused men/husbands. ALWAYS in the MSM it is the man who is the aggressor - the murderer.

If guys are reluctant to smack yo pretty fanny lady you can think some - MANY - of your " sisters " who insist that spanking is ABUSE. End of discussion.

The way around this is obviously communication. Discuss with your lover what you want or neeed. Tell him how much it turns you on and that you'll let him know if it is too soft or too hard and how long etc. If the guy starts off slow and gentle bite his knee or something ... anything to let him know you WANT more/harder/ faster. You are, in fact, pretty much in charge. Mentally that may take away some of the perception of spontaneity on his part but if you're lucky he'll be a quick study and the next time you find yourself over his knee or doing it doggie expect to get that added stim that you've craved this time w/out asking.

And be careful what you wish for. There's no putting THAT genie back in his bottle if your SO finds himself turned the hell ON when he realizes how much fun it all is.
 FmrJarhead
Msg: 145
view profile
History
Posted: 3/31/2009 11:26:44 PM
As I didn't have a father figure, I really enjoyed the role play associated with getting a spanking and being a "bad girl". There's so much pleasure in pain...Hmmmmmmmmmmm....LOVE IT!
 DAVE632
Msg: 147
view profile
History
Spanking - What a deal?
Posted: 5/9/2009 8:47:44 PM
So ... what percentage of women who DO love to get spanked especially during sex, have found that they can orgasm JUST from the spanking.

I recently experienced one who is almost surely capable of doing that. We never progressed beyond light / fun / highly sexually charged spankings but the potential was obviously there and was looking forward to making it happen ... alas I'll now have to wait for another "victim" to experiment on.

I'm NOT talking about intense S&M&B&D type scenes - just some good spanking activity when they are highly charged and often surprising themselves as much as their SO - they orgasm and can sometimes keep orgasming during a spanking?

How many? Stories?
 8soldierfalcon8
Msg: 149
Posted: 5/18/2009 9:41:44 AM
Every girl I've ever been with has loved being spanked and dominated.

And I am very, very good at what I do. :) Nothing satisfies a lady like calling her dirty names in bed, spanking her, pulling her hair and making her intensely orgasm over and over again, and then cuddling with her and telling her she's a good girl and it's all ok now.

;) And you thought the ladies loved me for the halo.
 Sting360
Msg: 151
Posted: 3/11/2010 10:36:04 AM
No its not for everyone. Many swear that a spanking is therapeutic.
One girl said:

I like bare hands spanking, right on my exposed chicks like a little girl that deserves her punishment.

I like it when the heat builds up.

Since at first, the spanking is just a surprise and no more.

After a while, the skin burns, it becomes red and sensitive.

Even the slightest touch makes me shiver.

Hard slaps make me sob. And I am all exposed.

I like it when it doesn't stop. I am being caressed during. My skin is sensitive. Every touch is like a fire.

When heat builds up more, I start to cry with tears. I like it when it doesn't stop. And I am being kissed.

And then, come soft slaps on around my ****. Which I bless, since I am tender. And thankful. And giving myself completely.

Good spanking put me in a situation. And then I like to be told to do things.

To each his/her own right :)
 windloverr
Msg: 153
view profile
History
Posted: 3/11/2010 9:56:19 PM
Not my kink either; but I just read this; and there may very possibly be a link.
Komisaruk: Certain of the brain components -- the insula and cingulate cortex -- that are activated during orgasms in women are classically known to be activated during response to pain. We've seen that there is a strong inhibition of the response to pain during orgasm. What that leads us to think is there is some kind of very important interaction between the orgasmic experience and the pain experience.
 *buzz*
Msg: 155
view profile
History
Posted: 4/30/2010 1:34:41 PM
It might be a deal for some but it has nothing to do with getting the best out of me.
 EarlPitts
Msg: 158
Posted: 8/3/2011 10:48:12 PM
You certainly have a pretty good understanding and feeling for spanking. Your comment about wanting to feel it the next day, the reddish bottom, some swelling, the soreness when you sit brings back the recentemory of your spanking. There areany women who enjoy being spanked but it's not talked about. I have enjoyed administering spankings to females bare bottoms. Some of asked to be spanked so many times. You have the right attitude.
 Dave of Indiana
Msg: 164
view profile
History
Posted: 8/6/2011 7:21:03 AM
I've had women say it puts them in touch with their feminine side and they feel submissive. It has to be done correctly and not just beat away. It leaves them with a nice glowing feeling on their bottom for a day or two. It's fun for both partners.
 Dave of Indiana
Msg: 170
view profile
History
Posted: 11/11/2011 5:24:41 AM
There are a number of ways to approach spanking a woman. I, usually, take the frog approach:

If you place a frog in hot water it will immediately jump out. If you place a frog in lukewarm water and then raise the temperature slowly you can boil the frog. The idea is to bring the frequency and intensity up slowly. This way her body gets use to it and her system generates endorphins. Endorphins act as a natural form of morphine and one can get a slight high from it . Similar to "Runner's High". If done right the woman can experience what is called "sub space" from these endorphins.

They, also, enjoy the warm glow of their bottom and the emotional feeling of submissiveness. It also causes increased blood flow to that area of the body which can sexually excite her.

If done right women want it more and more.

* Not talking about physical abusiveness. All parts of this activity need to be discussed and agreed upon by both parties. If the man genuinely cares about her he will use all of his senses to keep track of how she is doing and adjust accordingly. She is the center of attention: at least when a woman is over my knee she is. I'm there for her experience. Oh, and it's not always sexual.
 platypus_man
Msg: 172
view profile
History
Posted: 11/12/2011 2:01:19 AM
I don't understand what's the problem here. Being spanked is a physical and emotional sensation, and if you either like getting it or doing it, what's wrong with that?
Alright, get the paddle out. Who's next?
 smltwncntrygrl89
Msg: 174
view profile
History
Posted: 1/2/2012 10:19:57 PM
i like the pain and pleasure of it, i also like the domestic discipline side of it.. i like the whole lifestyle lol.
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 175
Posted: 1/2/2012 10:25:01 PM
women like spankings, cuz they didn't get enough of 'em when they were young.

;)
 09-streetglide
Msg: 183
view profile
History
Posted: 6/29/2012 6:57:10 AM
oh it can be more then nice...and thats the problem people don;t talk or open upabout things they want to do and try..and you see lots of the same people here as you as you in other sites that cater to the taboo
 newjerseymadness
Msg: 184
view profile
History
Posted: 6/30/2012 11:44:35 AM
Some women enjoy being spanked, hair pulled, treated rough. If its with consent then why not ? I dated a young lady who liked to lay across my lap and have her bare ass cheeks patted/rubbed while I watched TV. She said it made her feel safe and secure. So....who knows why people like what they do. She enjoyed it and I was happy to provide.
 Sirplease
Msg: 192
Posted: 2/2/2013 10:46:36 AM
It's fantastic.. My lovers bare ass across my lap the stroking of her cheeks and thighs
The feel of it as I spank her cheeks the sounds
All of it is fantastic. And if used as punishment it's both erotic as foreplay and as a way to keep a relationship goal oriented
 Sirplease
Msg: 193
Posted: 2/2/2013 10:49:33 AM
Infact if there are spankees near me who feel a need let me know
 natgoat227
Msg: 196
view profile
History
Posted: 2/3/2013 2:19:23 PM
It's the #3 thing I miss Most about being without a partner!!!

MM-mm-MM-mmmmm...*WHACK!*~squeeze~*WHACK!*~squeeze~....!!
 2hotcougar
Msg: 197
Posted: 2/3/2013 2:46:47 PM
i like to spank a naked ass it means i have all the power for that moment
 ChubbieMeggie
Msg: 198
Posted: 2/5/2013 4:04:34 PM
For me it's the pain that turns to pleasure. It's hard to explain but I'll try my best. I may not like being treated like a sex toy, but when I am with a guy for a while I like to be taken by surprise and be "used" (I have no idea why I am like this) A nice slap on the ass is like being told that at the time I am at complete mercy. But I don't like being slapped repeatedly or at an early stage in a relationship, it is too sloppy and very rude (and my butt gets so sore!)

It's something people like or don't like, keep on experimenting
 baldguy500
Msg: 200
Posted: 2/6/2013 3:07:09 PM
I think spanking is the control thing going on...being the dominant one, when spanking a sweet rear end, it's the mental thoughts of "I own you" kind of thing....dom/sub stuff....when you ask your girl if she enjoys spankings and she says not really, you then spank her to see what kind of reaction you get from her...if she doesn't say stop, your innner beast of an animal tells you to spank her again and again.....
 *Dr_Hugnkiss*
Msg: 201
view profile
History
Posted: 2/7/2013 3:17:23 PM
OP It's a bit about the physical stimulation...which leads to the chemical.

And it's also a lot about the mental; power, sensory overload, feelings of confusion/trepidation/submissiveness as well as inner calm/elation/trust/exhaustion and many others.

If you'd like to try and see if you are in fact responsive, in a sexual way it's quite simple.

You want to get yourself into a doggy style position as well as being comfy and stable, perhaps kneeling on the floor next to a bed and laying your chest on it. It's up to you.

You want to be able to happily stimulate/masturbate yourself as you do get a partner (someone who is trustworthy/sensible) to stroke and caress your bottom.

You need to let them know how things are building up and when you are nearly at orgasm you get them to gently slap your bottom. If you want to control the pressure you can shout out what percentage of pain it is...obviously 100% is the maximum but it's probably best to build up to that ;o)

Alternatively just say harder or softer or just like that. The tempo should be about the speed of Queen's song Another one bites the dust.

Now one of 2 things will happen

1 The orgasm feelings will slightly subside (you can choose to go with it if you like and stimulate yourself harder to try and counter act this. I'd suggest not to in the 1st instance, just go back to being caressed.

Or 2 The slapping mixed with the tempo will heighten your feelings and maybe send you over the edge to an orgasm.

Then you should have a better idea...just have fun exploring ;o)
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >