Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Recipes and Cooking  > The worst cook you can think of.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 FistnCuffs
Msg: 27
The worst cook you can think of.Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
mommy2...our establishment feels the need for a team leader...i guess team leader is more politically correct than "over paid whipping boy"...and thank god he does very little cooking there..hes still there because he has chefs papers...again proving that a piece of paper doesnt automatically mean you are what the paper says you are...
the boss lady has since retired from her job...
the clients havent really revolted yet but they do voice their opinions on the meals served there...out of the 5 cooks we have...myself and one other woman are the favorites of the clients...they were thoroughly disappointed when i told them i was off all this week...(i am just on as a casual)...
what is testament to my abilities as a cook is when i see the clients go up for seconds and thirds...
Show ALL Forums  > Recipes and Cooking  > The worst cook you can think of.