Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 junipermoon
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Ratings?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
i generally use scorecards. i keep a stash of them on my nightstand.

when we watch the videotape, i hold up the appropriate card, complete with running commentary, explaining where he went wrong, areas that could stand improvement and things that worked really well.

he gets a copy of the videotape and transcript to take home.
 GuitarGuy_
Msg: 11
Ratings?
Posted: 6/1/2007 10:08:02 AM
LOL did he give you one of those surveys like at a restraunt????

Strange.

Wow that was great. Now if you could please take a moment and fill out this questionaire that would be great. Thanks, here's your receipt, and this is my receipt for your receipt.

ohhhhhh Kay!
 scorpiomover
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Ratings?
Posted: 6/1/2007 10:41:48 AM
If I'm asking a woman how well I performed, it means 2 things:
1) I want to satisfy the woman to the best degree that I can
2) I can do much, MUCH, better!

Why lie, when you can have even better sex than the last time?

If your goal is to try to please your partner you don't ask for a rating...

You ask what would be better.
Fred wins!
 MallardHunter
Msg: 15
Ratings?
Posted: 6/1/2007 1:36:07 PM
Tell him the truth,,,you had better,,,
 The_Chadster
Msg: 19
Ratings?
Posted: 6/1/2007 4:32:55 PM
Not possible. The Chadster is SO good that his women pass out from ecstasy afer sex.
 The_Chadster
Msg: 21
Ratings?
Posted: 6/1/2007 4:40:59 PM
Not good. GREAT. AWESOME. The last chick the Chadster had flopped around like a fish out of water because it was SOOOOOOO good.
 SmartSassyBBWinLA
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Ratings?
Posted: 6/2/2007 2:43:50 PM
Brought a smile to my face with that one!!

I used to think it would be helpful---(before computers ,mind you) if people
would have to carry their ratings card with them. When out at clubs you could read the reviews of
previous dates to check out their past skills.

I, of course have matured since then, now I would want to know :

1) were they respectful?
2) would you consider them optimistic about life in general?
3) were they verbal--and a good listener (multi tasking is important!!!!)
4) did they make you smile?
5) when they kissed you the first time...did they withhold their tongue until it was appropriate? (at least to you)

I have discovered that having sex with someone I don't know well...and consider a friend, is very disappointing. Not that it can't be hot and sweaty-- and an ego boost.
I believe women in particular are many layers, that need to be peeled slowly to discover the next deeper and richer layer below. Trusting the man I am with--knowing that he likes and adores me (at least as his cherished friend) is the key to opening myself up. When that happens...watch out!
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  >