Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > man/woman in uniform      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 EODMatt
Msg: 76
man/woman in uniformPage 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Its all about the thoughts that come with seeing someone in a uniform.
1. Proven in one way or another they are tough and stand up and fight when many others would turn and run

2. Stability in finances sadly lol everybody knows military gets a steady amount of income and great benefits including free health care.

Me though I stay away from girls in the military its always too much drama and people in the military (not all but A LOT) get around too much.

Then there are the people that wear the uniform but there job is the furthest thing from combat and being tough lol. I'm in the air force and I see people like this everyday that I would never trust my life to them and have them back me up.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > man/woman in uniform