Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Does a woman sending nude pictures or getting naked on a webcam befor      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 buh-bye
Msg: 76
Does a woman sending nude pictures or getting naked on a webcam before meeting means sex on the firsPage 4 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
Thanks, tdh - you gave me the idea for my own posting ... Does a man who wires funds directly into my off-shore Account Number ABC1234567890, really think he may have a chance with me?
 tdh46
Msg: 77
Does a woman sending nude pictures or getting naked on a webcam before meeting means sex on the firs
Posted: 6/11/2007 8:34:50 AM
" Does a man who wires funds directly into my off-shore account number ABC1234567890, really think he may have a chance with me"

Gee Latia what are you trying to say? Now i really feel like a fool for wiring that money into your account. Sure would have been nice if you had told me i had no shot, before i emptied my bank account into your.
 PIAOWAKA
Msg: 78
Does a woman sending nude pictures or getting naked on a webcam before meeting means sex on the first date?
Posted: 6/11/2007 8:55:59 AM
I FEEL THAT EITHER SEX DOING THIS THEY ARE VERY INSECURE WITH WHO THEY ARE IF THEY HAVE TO DO THIS. YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT YOU CAN "GET" A MAN OR WOMAN BY WHO YOU ARE, NOT WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE NAKED.
 ChandlerNJ
Msg: 79
Does a woman sending nude pictures or getting naked on a webcam before meeting means sex on the firs
Posted: 6/11/2007 1:05:10 PM
Does getting naked pics suggest you'll get sex on the first date? Well, 9X out 10, it's probably yours to screw up (which of course I have). Meaning, as long as you dont do anything to dissappoint, it's probably a safe bet.

Then again, exhibitionism is just sorta fun, and doesnt mean penetration. It's about entertaining.

Lets face it. As a male, we're all natual born exhibitionists, because we wish we had the power than females have. Yes, I know, I can see bare boobs anytime I want. Seen em before, will see em again. It's not about that... But, when a girl flashes me her boobs with that nervous cheesy smile! My heart skips a beat, and pounds in my chest.

A while back a buddy and I met at a strip club after work, had a few beers and chatted and were very unmoved by the bare breasts all around me. After we left we stopped at 7-11 and some girl flashed me the goods for no reason, and my whole body reacted.

Come on... dont get on the soap box and look at me that way. I have a conservative streak too, I'm old fashioned in many ways. But WOW do I go crazy when the girls show off... and that's why they do it.

I'd say she's having fun with you... so if you play your cards right, the fun might continue.
 Scott_In_Tulsa
Msg: 80
Does a woman sending nude pictures or getting naked on a webcam before meeting means sex on the first date?
Posted: 6/19/2007 4:11:26 AM
If you are recieving nudes, sex is likely, but NEVER guaranteed.

Both of you always have the right to change your mind and decide "this isn't working for me" .
 FabulousSmile
Msg: 81
Posted: 6/19/2007 4:23:17 AM
maybe theyre attention seeker? just a thought

sex is over rated...meaninless and easy, a quick fix. love making, the more you get to know the person, exploring can be a challenge and more exciting. by discovering each others likes and dislikes...it gets better in time. practise makes perfect.
 buh-bye
Msg: 82
Posted: 6/19/2007 5:12:30 AM

Msg: 115 i would honestly prefer to earn seeing her nude and stuff like that.
How much do you have to "earn" to see her nude and does "stuff like that" cost extra?
 buh-bye
Msg: 83
Posted: 6/19/2007 8:06:45 AM
C'mon, Nick - you spent enough time in the New World to know that:
i) Hard work is the main factor in producing material wealth.
ii) Hard work is character building and morally good.

A popular corollary is: nothing worthwhile is easy.

Ergo, the terms "cheap" and "easy" to express moral disdain for women who do not require that a guy "earn" the forbidden fruits by paying in a morally acceptable manner. We are conflicted about those who give it away for free (easy) versus those who charge (cheap) - even if the rate is a fair market value, based, presumably on supply and demand. In order for me to be respected by my date, it is socially ingrained that I must make certain material and physical demands in the nature of a quest (you know, like Jason and the Golden Fleece). Actually, my fleece is not golden … however, I digress. My hero must go forth and obtain mythic objects like first row seats to the Beatles Reunion Concert, etc. However, I will probably settle for a nice dinner and dancing. Anyway, I do not know what things are like in Greece, but American Women DO NOT show their breasts unless they are whores, sluts, tramps or perhaps breastfeeding and/or marching in a PrideFest parade (both behaviors at once would be socially acceptable here, since breastfeeding is an expression of maternal bonding and Marching in PrideFest is an exercise in one’s First Amendment rights).

Edit/Add: Oh, and I forgot to mention, it is also socially acceptable in the USA to flash your breasts at your friends (and anyone else in the immediate vicinity) after a few drinks at the bar while showing off your boob job … but, only if it is a GOOD boob job!
 buh-bye
Msg: 84
Posted: 6/19/2007 9:10:24 AM

Especially since "masturbation" (by men AND women) has lost its negative rep! And it is illegal in many USA and European countries.
My condolences ...
Ufff! Intellectual work is "sweaty" too!
Remember, don't sweat the petty stuff, and don't pet the sweaty stuff (see above reference to illegality).
Because many American tourists in various European beaches are known to have [gone nude]
Nick, was that you at the beach near the village of Fira on Santorini in May? I was the one with no tan lines.

Edit/Add: I have tried to get naked on a webcam, but I keep falling off. If anyone has any tips on how this may be accomplished, please forward.
 scorpiomover
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 6/19/2007 1:48:46 PM
You cannot assume anything about what women do. But she's probably more open to the idea, and you could just ask to confirm.

But it's always nice to have something nice to look at. At least you know what she'll look like in the morning.

I find it the other way. I don't want to hop in to bed, on the first date, the 3rd OK! But it seems everyone is hot for it these days. Maybe it's just the UK. We're a randy lot.
 Limitd Edition
Msg: 86
Posted: 8/4/2007 4:04:42 PM
If a woman sends you nude pics before meeting, run! She obviously has some deep-seeded issues about self-worth that will only lead to her attempting to martyr you on a pyre in order to attempt to satiate what she lacks within her self: self control, self discipline and self respect. Do you really think that you can change someone who has yet to try to change themself, even well into their middle ages- but instead would rather manipulate you emotionally for some sort of self-seeking game? Do you really think you are the only person she has done such with? Do you really think you will be the last? And for that matter, what happens on-line, will most likely happen in the real world. We've all heard the excuses- drank too much- stuck in self-pity over so-and-so, was on meds... whatever! The fact of the matter is, we are not children anymore, and as such, can not pawn things off as though it were prom night and we had never been drunk before. Life is too chort to barter away emotions with someone who would just as soon jump on to someone else in a heartbeat: what she was sharing with you, was not love- it was a self-seeking attempt to get praised- a praise that she can probably get from anyone.
 NCAllieKat
Msg: 87
Posted: 8/5/2007 7:19:49 AM
I'm sure with different women this could go either way...........She could be proud of her body and like to show it off but not be one to jump straight in the sack. Or she could be interested and puttin it out there.

For me personally if I show I'm ready to go. I'm not one to show just for the sake of showing.
 irishmckenna
Msg: 88
Posted: 9/5/2007 3:41:08 AM
I would say she is cheap and no class. Now if you want just sex, she's the type to go for.

If she is showing you those pictures of herself, she is showing others.
 irishmckenna
Msg: 89
Posted: 9/5/2007 3:42:36 AM
I have a great body, especially for a lady my age. I would not lower myself to showing it off on cam. I guess some women have no respect for themselves.
 Aus_Roy
Msg: 90
Posted: 9/25/2007 2:31:41 AM
Any woman sending me nude pictures, etc, would not even 'get' a first date.
 fingsuperwoman
Msg: 91
Posted: 9/25/2007 2:32:25 AM
Odds are in your favor that you will get lucky.
 lyndi
Msg: 92
Posted: 9/25/2007 3:21:44 AM
OP

I being a woman would like to answer your question. First I personally would never do that..however..if a woman did that with you before you met i think it'd be a HUGE clue that she is into you and probably open to sex with you. However i also feel that you should not ASSume that she is a ho or that what she put on her profile doesnt matter. It really could be that she feels you are the one..and she really is just interested in you and really looking for a longterm etc. Remember women and men think different. I think doing that does put her at risk for being seen just the way you and others have said..but it doesnt mean it was her intention. So dont assume.
 lonemonkey
Msg: 93
Posted: 9/25/2007 3:46:16 AM
No. The guy would be assuming wrong because you can't make any assumptions about a person that you don't know. For the first time in history it's easy to take pictures of yourself with the accessibility of webcam and built-in cameras. Self portrait is a historic fascination. Be it erotic or funny, getting naked is basic knowledge about ourselves and it's liberating to see ordinary people investigating this aspect of our sexual persona as humans in a technological age. I think there is a certain innocence and playfulness in this, but I appriciate a disclaimer attatched to things that might be viewed as offensive. Have I been seriously interested in a guy who send me pictures of his penis? ... No!
 Stonewolf_II
Msg: 94
Posted: 9/25/2007 3:14:30 PM

Any woman sending me nude pictures, etc, would not even 'get' a first date.

That would depend on the quality of the subject matter.
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Posted: 9/30/2007 8:11:07 AM
I have had men ask for naked or semi naked pics. I always tell them, then there will be no excitement if we ever meet and have sex, cause you've already seen everything I have.

I usually delete it if I get a naked pic of a man, which some men just seem to want to show off there body. I guess that could be the same thing for a woman.

But, if I was a man and I got all these naked pics before hand, I would assume that she would have no problem giving it out when we meet in person

Also, I would feel embarrassed when I first met them. OMG, he already knows what I look like naked.
 BeachLover76
Msg: 96
Posted: 9/30/2007 9:33:03 AM
I would assume you'd probably get it on the first date. I don't send pics like that personally as it leaves nothing to the imagination. But some people won't even go on a date with someone until they have seen "more". So superficial.
 Rquiggs1
Msg: 97
 faour
Msg: 98
Posted: 9/30/2007 11:57:00 AM
Um, with all due respect to the lady sending you the photos, I think it might mean more than sex on the first date. I think it might mean a sexually transmitted disease on the first date. For real.

Even women who don't post a picture get emails, and when we post a decent one in clothing, we get tons. I just can't think why a woman would ever have a good reason to send photos of that sort to someone she's never met. Anyone even remotely interested in succeeding academically or professionally knows that just one photo like that -- made accessible to the entire world via the Internet -- can ruin you. She might have a nice house, but if she does things like that, there's probably nobody home.
 Just JJ
Msg: 99
Posted: 9/30/2007 12:14:08 PM
I would say that if a woman has such low self esteem that the only thing she can use to land a man is her body.. then I would guess there's a pretty good change you're gettin laid......

Just always remember and never forget......

Beauty fades.... dumb doesn't

*JMO* jj
 blueyesrsmiling
Msg: 100
Posted: 9/30/2007 12:25:26 PM
I would just have to wonder how many other men she has sent them too. lol
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Does a woman sending nude pictures or getting naked on a webcam before meeting means sex on the first date?