Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ezmunny
Msg: 117
Swallowing - Do' & Don'tsPage 5 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
I had a friend who's girlfriend told in advance what to eat the day they were going to have sex . She had him eat fruit to make his cum taste better. mmmm God bless a woman that knows how to treat a man!
 rosie652
Msg: 118
Swallowing - Do' & Don'ts
Posted: 9/20/2007 4:15:31 PM
ur gota b kidding me right,making a girl do that,lmao,if u tried that on me id kick u in the balls so hard u would taste ur own cum. the fact u have mentioned making a girl go down on u leads me to belive u havent had much luck in the BJ department,so guys r really nice to go down on and some are just downright yukky,i mean seroiusly,why dont u try eatin a load of ur cum and see wat it tastes like?get a life buddy.
 marsforme
Msg: 119
Posted: 9/20/2007 5:22:18 PM
@harviej

Oh well, if your going to be a pig, at least he is consistent about it.

Dude! you are hilarious... I have now officially laughed myself to tears tonight!
 Greekgrl
Msg: 120
Posted: 9/20/2007 6:01:21 PM
GUYS ...THE MORE YOU OPEN YOURS MOUTHS ASKING for BJs, THE LESS WE OPEN OURS...and THE LESS YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTHS, THE MORE WE OPEN OURS!!!
OMG thats so true!!

Is it fair to make a woman swallow and not do the same for her?
ALTHOUGH it seems ALMOST everyone on this post has overlooked that actual question...it really depends on the individual, and their sexual likes.

Hmmm... I must say from MY perspective and in MY opinion...it IS absolutely UNFAIR! LOL
Only due to the fact that I truly enjoy when a man goes down on me, especially if he knows what he’s doing down there!

Now, I dont EXPECT it and hope he doesnt EXPECT it either... as I am a spontaneous being .............. I LOVE variety!
I like to play it as it comes, and I do as I feel, as he should do the same. The only time that it may cause some dissension, is if and when it is one-sided FAR TOO MANY times... thats enough to end relations... as that is a sign of selfishness, in my eyes. Sexual relations is a give and take...and its up to the individual to be open and honest about his or her sexual likes.

Oh...and MEN...if you eat citrus fruit such as oranges, pineapple and grapefruit...We Women THANK YOU!!!

Funny thing... if you eat black licorice often... that TOO makes a difference in taste... and BOY do I HATE black licorice!!!! GAG!
So STICK to the red flavours for ME please!!! and I’d be happy! LMFAO
 Shallow Hal 58
Msg: 121
Posted: 9/20/2007 6:09:29 PM
make sure you gag her real good too!!!
 stumpy1970
Msg: 122
Posted: 9/20/2007 6:15:10 PM

A real girl gets the job done and does it all the way. If you love someone you do what they like but guys have to remember to return the favor. By the way for you guys oranges and anything fresh citrius makes it a hell of alot sweeter

I have heard that certain foods make it sweeter tasting. But, have never seen a list of foods that make it that way.

As well, making a lady do anything is wrong. Make it good for everyone, ask and listen, respond and act. Good luck.
 HSJS
Msg: 123
Posted: 9/20/2007 6:23:07 PM

And shoot one off before the date, cum that has been sitting in your balls for weeks tastes disgusting.

You have such an eligant way with creative descriptive prose! Ever consider a career as a novelist?
 foruman
Msg: 124
Posted: 9/20/2007 8:02:49 PM
HSJS ... TOO FUNNY! I saw that line and cringed too. You put it wonderfully and gave me a great laff. I haven't read anything quite so crass in a while.

Back to the initial subject... OF COURSE it's OK to 'make' a woman swallow semen. Why wouldn't an intelligent woman want to? Good god man, it spewed out of your glory hole, she'd be CRAZY not to fight the other woman for it. The only downside to your threesome dilemma is the catfight the girls will inevitably get into to see "who gets the cream" of the evening...the rocket nightcap...the spurting bouquet. Don't be so hard on yourself by doubting this! You're a man! Ladies need the 'baby batter' more than they let on...GO GET 'EM TIGER!!!
PS: Eat lilacs and honeysuckle before "Little Mr. Vesuvius" pukes...you'll have them lining up outside your mom's basement to get to you!
 crabstuffing
Msg: 125
Posted: 9/20/2007 8:20:07 PM
Unless you have a squirter, don't compare a woman swallowing the seed to a man swallowing what a woman produces.
Would YOU swallow a load? I guess if you really like the person. Right?
 Greekgrl
Msg: 126
Posted: 9/20/2007 8:32:50 PM
OMG!!! [b ]figleaf101

YOU have me rolling!!!

suzuki_gsxr_rider
Msg: 127
Posted: 9/20/2007 8:35:47 PM
Well first off i have to get this out of the way.... YOUR AN IDIOT.....
and with that out of the way... You never i mean never; tell, make, force, a women to do anything... You first see what she is cool with, its way different for them to do that then for us to. And if you think semen is like beer let me know where you drink at so i will never go there!!! Now i dont know about you but sharing is caring... IF SHE DOES FOR YOU RETURN THE FAVOR ASS! THEY ENJOY GETTING THEIRS AS MUCH AS WE DO! I cant speak for all guys but i actually like giving more then receiving, i think that knowing you can make a women go crazy by touching, kissing, licking, f^*king them is the biggest compliment you can get.... but thats just me! As far as isn't sex just sex... yea it can be BUT shouldnt you atleast have respect for that person... remeber sex is sex but it can be and produce much more then just one night ( in most cases hours tops) of fun and exercise But thats just my thoughts on it... im open to people giving corrective critisizm if i made a not valid point please correct me in it....
 Landscaper
Msg: 128
Posted: 9/20/2007 10:19:14 PM
what ever happened to respect? you dont make a lady do anything, as stated in several of the answers given, if she dont want to, she wont, cant be made to, , however if you and your little buddy decide to part company(she bites it off) go ahead and try.
 Greekgrl
Msg: 129
Posted: 9/21/2007 9:08:01 AM

Its obvious that the OP... USED the WRONG word “make” in his questions...because everyone is getting their knickers in a knot... RELAX people...Im sure he didnt mean MAKE... he MUST have meant “have them swallow” ...LMAO

In any case people... TRY reading the question over again...and look at the OVERALL question OP is asking!

Is it FAIR to ask her to swallow when he doesn’t reciprocate???
(And well my answer is further up on this page... )

denise222
Msg: 130
Posted: 9/21/2007 1:54:26 PM
i dont understand some girls and their disgust for swallowing.

but the way i see it is, if you dont swallow you're really not finishing what you started! Guys enjoy swallowing, so why shouldnt you?
 suzuki_gsxr_rider
Msg: 131
Posted: 9/21/2007 5:05:24 PM
Well then you the asked question I DONT THINK IT IS FAIR! pay the favor back don't be selfish! like i stated WOMEN LIKE IT JUST AS MUCH AS WE DO, SO GIVE IT TO THEM.... You should be more inclined to do so if she swallows your babys....
 Mara6283
Msg: 132
Posted: 10/15/2007 9:17:56 AM
You don't ever make a girl go down on you...and then to have to swallow.That's very disrespectful and degrading to the woman.It's so not right and if you think it is...your solely mistaken....
 livvy h
Msg: 133
Posted: 10/15/2007 12:49:18 PM
GUYS ...THE MORE YOU OPEN YOURS MOUTHS ASKING for BJs, THE LESS WE OPEN OURS...and THE LESS YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTHS, THE MORE WE OPEN OURS!!! -very very true

also the whole diet thing..yup very true.. and umm if a guy tried to MAKE me do anything he would not be a happy camper i can tell you that, and guys its always nice to reciprocate .
 Kimela
Msg: 134
view profile
History
Posted: 10/26/2007 11:42:10 PM
OK I have to put my two cents in this one. Personally I like to swallow I know I am odd. BUT if my man smells bad down there he can even forget the blowjob!!!! What you also have to realize is that sometimes it tastes funny. Sometimes it tastes out and out Bad!!!!! But if a man wants it done I do my best to do so. BUT when he WHINES because he starts out getting a Blowjob and ends up with a handjob Honey you was lucky to get started out with a blowjob. so stop whineing PLEASE!!!!!!!!
Kimela
 walkontheocean
Msg: 135
view profile
History
Posted: 10/27/2007 12:08:21 AM
OP- You have embarrassed yourself, and your entire gender. Please return your penis and your subscription to Sports Illustrated. Game over.
 Mary12465
Msg: 136
Posted: 10/27/2007 6:47:42 AM
Hey Fun Tall,

Have you ever done a shot of semen??? To me it's selfish and petty. I know most men don't believe a blow job is complete unless the woman swallows...but to me ...who cares so long as you cum.

The other thing you said ...was the word..'make her swallow'......UM....that's harsh and so foul. You should never MAKE anyone do anything they don't want to do. I mean, what if the woman wanted to do you in ya a$$ and then MAKE you lick the dildo when she was done....would you think that was fair? ( especially if it was soley for her enjoyment?)

Fairness, is communicating all your desires and fetishes from the onset before you get naked and wanna bust a nut. While some women may enjoy tossing a cum shot back it shouldn't be expected or forced on anyone.

My spin on swallowing is the difference between liking and loving someone. I may like a few people...but I only love one.
 NotSureYiMhere
Msg: 137
Posted: 12/5/2007 8:18:55 PM
Dude, you really need to watch your wording. You could have avoided having your ass handed to you across 6 pages of posts(so far) if you'd used the word "have" rather than "make"....
 Hmm_curious
Msg: 138
Posted: 12/5/2007 11:37:49 PM
you really wrote that? wow...do you have alot to learn
 smilesxoxo
Msg: 140
Posted: 12/6/2007 4:19:40 PM
you can't make a girl do anything you ass! she will swallow if you are worthy.
 LovingMyMan
Msg: 141
Posted: 12/7/2007 12:42:44 PM
It's not cool to make a girl do anything! If she shallows than you'd better return the favor!
 sandra19
Msg: 143
Posted: 1/4/2008 9:20:31 PM
everything goes IF its mutual ..its a give and take world hun...u cant just take . doesnt work that way lol
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >