Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Swallowing - Do' & Don'ts      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 CincoDeMayoMandy
Msg: 101
view profile
History
Swallowing - Do' & Don'tsPage 5 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
BRETWOOD: "I can't even believe you are asking this question. Be a real man and respect your partner!!"

AMEN to that, BRETWOOD.
Though, he may just really be into the DOM/SUB thing, is all.

And actually yes...many women do enjoy the "complete" act of going down on a man (and think swallowing is no big deal, but in fact very sexy AND yummy!). It actually adds to my pleasure knowing this pleases him and knowing he doesn't EXPECT it.

WOMEN: If you are concerned with the taste: Have a chaser ready ;o}
 Doouglass
Msg: 102
Swallowing - Do' & Don'ts
Posted: 8/8/2007 6:17:21 PM
Fugg Gwen, those were some wholesome tips!
 Sweetlilmeee
Msg: 103
Posted: 8/8/2007 6:23:35 PM
Its already been said that you can't make someone do what they don't want to. You'll regret it later. No its not fair. thats it.
 Bionic Woman
Msg: 104
Posted: 8/8/2007 8:10:06 PM
It is great to fantasize but no further. A friend of mines daughter was kidnapped from work raped and stabbed to death , over a fantasy.
Now they are so disabled by that, how could she recover
 Anazdaddy
Msg: 105
Posted: 8/9/2007 6:03:32 AM
Why do my fellow men care if a woman spits or swallows? I am not the hugest fan of recieving oral with the "end" result, but why would I care what happens to my semen after it's out of my body? I can't imagine getting offended if a woman spits it out..who cares?!
 kanu
Msg: 106
view profile
History
Posted: 8/9/2007 9:13:31 AM
In answer to the aquired taste. I never ask but most do swallow after the third or fourth time, they tell me that it tastes different than what they have had. Here is your key, your diet, eating and exercising habits makes the semen taste different. You must have something they want and like. Good Luck
 curlygrl
Msg: 107
view profile
History
Posted: 8/9/2007 9:17:59 AM
Going down on a woman is different than swallowing cum....not an even trade. She deserves a new car for that

Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren in silver or black.
curlygrl~
 Violet Tigress
Msg: 108
Posted: 8/9/2007 5:38:30 PM
With a chauffeur
 obfuscatedb
Msg: 109
deep throat
Posted: 8/9/2007 6:00:29 PM
Any number of reasons. It's a pretty appealing visual for a lot of men, not to mention a great sense of control and domination (if you want that), and.. seriously? All in the tip? Ever had a guy screw you with just the TIP?
 jeepgurl82
Msg: 110
Posted: 8/9/2007 6:02:03 PM
Noone MAKES me swallow.
And 1 nighters...your penis isnt going NEAR my mouth!!!
Besides I hate swallowing...I only do it for the person I care about deeply.
 kanu
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Posted: 8/9/2007 6:04:40 PM
The feeling is at the base of the head, deep throat gets that part to the part of your throat that has extra material and therefore more stimulation. If you can deep throat and then flex that back part of your throat as you suck....WOW!
My partner can not deep throat at all untill she orgasoms, and for some reason at that point she takes it all for about a minute or two. (69 is the possition in case you were wondering) Its awsome. Oh yea there are some women that dont have a gag reflex and well, they do need to practice on the flexing part....
 wodehousefan2
Msg: 112
Posted: 9/20/2007 1:43:42 AM
It is not fair to try to 'make' a girl go down on you, let alone swallow. In fact, doing 'girls', instead of women can get you into enough trouble by itself. 'Making' them do things is called 'rape'.
 whirlybird3
Msg: 113
Posted: 9/20/2007 4:38:16 AM
Just to be polite, I always ask if she does or not.

And always let her know when it's about time so she can be prepared.
 12_BUCKS
Msg: 114
Posted: 9/20/2007 6:50:20 AM
I guess there's alot of baby swallowers on this site than I thought,
poor little sperm cells theyre going to be digested
swim for your lives
 Prissymae
Msg: 115
Posted: 9/20/2007 8:04:57 AM
Make? Did you say MAKE?

Well now - that would be your problem.
 ezmunny
Msg: 116
Posted: 9/20/2007 3:42:56 PM
I like for a woman to swallow because it is a smooth , good feeling transition after I cum as opposed to her abrupt stop and spit. I have much better sex if I love the woman. When a woman that loves me swallows and moans and continues sucking because she loves it too it makes the climax that much better for me. I love to go down and lick and suck and swallow my lovely lady's juices. I will stay there and react to those subtle and not so subtle cues she gives me until she gets what she came for if ya know what I'm sayin!!!
 ezmunny
Msg: 117
Posted: 9/20/2007 3:52:10 PM
I had a friend who's girlfriend told in advance what to eat the day they were going to have sex . She had him eat fruit to make his cum taste better. mmmm God bless a woman that knows how to treat a man!
 rosie652
Msg: 118
Posted: 9/20/2007 4:15:31 PM
ur gota b kidding me right,making a girl do that,lmao,if u tried that on me id kick u in the balls so hard u would taste ur own cum. the fact u have mentioned making a girl go down on u leads me to belive u havent had much luck in the BJ department,so guys r really nice to go down on and some are just downright yukky,i mean seroiusly,why dont u try eatin a load of ur cum and see wat it tastes like?get a life buddy.
 marsforme
Msg: 119
Posted: 9/20/2007 5:22:18 PM
@harviej

Oh well, if your going to be a pig, at least he is consistent about it.

Dude! you are hilarious... I have now officially laughed myself to tears tonight!
 Greekgrl
Msg: 120
Posted: 9/20/2007 6:01:21 PM
GUYS ...THE MORE YOU OPEN YOURS MOUTHS ASKING for BJs, THE LESS WE OPEN OURS...and THE LESS YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTHS, THE MORE WE OPEN OURS!!!
OMG thats so true!!

Is it fair to make a woman swallow and not do the same for her?
ALTHOUGH it seems ALMOST everyone on this post has overlooked that actual question...it really depends on the individual, and their sexual likes.

Hmmm... I must say from MY perspective and in MY opinion...it IS absolutely UNFAIR! LOL
Only due to the fact that I truly enjoy when a man goes down on me, especially if he knows what he’s doing down there!

Now, I dont EXPECT it and hope he doesnt EXPECT it either... as I am a spontaneous being .............. I LOVE variety!
I like to play it as it comes, and I do as I feel, as he should do the same. The only time that it may cause some dissension, is if and when it is one-sided FAR TOO MANY times... thats enough to end relations... as that is a sign of selfishness, in my eyes. Sexual relations is a give and take...and its up to the individual to be open and honest about his or her sexual likes.

Oh...and MEN...if you eat citrus fruit such as oranges, pineapple and grapefruit...We Women THANK YOU!!!

Funny thing... if you eat black licorice often... that TOO makes a difference in taste... and BOY do I HATE black licorice!!!! GAG!
So STICK to the red flavours for ME please!!! and I’d be happy! LMFAO
 Shallow Hal 58
Msg: 121
Posted: 9/20/2007 6:09:29 PM
make sure you gag her real good too!!!
 stumpy1970
Msg: 122
Posted: 9/20/2007 6:15:10 PM

A real girl gets the job done and does it all the way. If you love someone you do what they like but guys have to remember to return the favor. By the way for you guys oranges and anything fresh citrius makes it a hell of alot sweeter

I have heard that certain foods make it sweeter tasting. But, have never seen a list of foods that make it that way.

As well, making a lady do anything is wrong. Make it good for everyone, ask and listen, respond and act. Good luck.
 HSJS
Msg: 123
Posted: 9/20/2007 6:23:07 PM

And shoot one off before the date, cum that has been sitting in your balls for weeks tastes disgusting.

You have such an eligant way with creative descriptive prose! Ever consider a career as a novelist?
 foruman
Msg: 124
Posted: 9/20/2007 8:02:49 PM
HSJS ... TOO FUNNY! I saw that line and cringed too. You put it wonderfully and gave me a great laff. I haven't read anything quite so crass in a while.

Back to the initial subject... OF COURSE it's OK to 'make' a woman swallow semen. Why wouldn't an intelligent woman want to? Good god man, it spewed out of your glory hole, she'd be CRAZY not to fight the other woman for it. The only downside to your threesome dilemma is the catfight the girls will inevitably get into to see "who gets the cream" of the evening...the rocket nightcap...the spurting bouquet. Don't be so hard on yourself by doubting this! You're a man! Ladies need the 'baby batter' more than they let on...GO GET 'EM TIGER!!!
PS: Eat lilacs and honeysuckle before "Little Mr. Vesuvius" pukes...you'll have them lining up outside your mom's basement to get to you!
 crabstuffing
Msg: 125
Posted: 9/20/2007 8:20:07 PM
Unless you have a squirter, don't compare a woman swallowing the seed to a man swallowing what a woman produces.
Would YOU swallow a load? I guess if you really like the person. Right?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Swallowing - Do' & Don'ts