Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Swallowing - Do' & Don'ts      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ~~SmilingEyes~~
Msg: 101
Swallowing - Do' & Don'tsPage 5 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
First off .. on a one night stand.. You'd be lucky if you're penis got near my mouth.. if it was, it would be wrapped in rubber and I wouldn't be needing to swallow anything.

Same as in a threesome...

In a long term relationship.. you're chancers are much better I "might" swallow if it was aimed right..LOL but truthfully.. even then only if you're lucky.

But seriously dude.. why would you want to make a girl swallow? The swallowing isn't much fun for you is it?
 wannashakeyourtree
Msg: 102
Swallowing - Do' & Don'ts
Posted: 8/8/2007 5:21:29 PM
hearing "ACK *cough* ewww...." is never great for my orgasm. Please don't do this.
 fun_tall
Msg: 103
Posted: 8/8/2007 5:22:04 PM
But seriously dude.. why would you want to make a girl swallow? The swallowing isn't much fun for you is it?

ummmmmmmmmmmmm...........how many men do you know shoot straight into their OWN mouths AND how many men do you know who love to go down on women who just don't know how to groom themselves and keep clean?

PS - Tons of boys like me shoot straight....I kid you not>>>>LMFAO!!! That was funny....am bawling!
 kik1981
Msg: 104
view profile
History
Posted: 8/8/2007 5:27:36 PM
i know a few guys that like you to kiss them after they have cum in your mouth so they can taste themselfs
 ~~SmilingEyes~~
Msg: 105
Posted: 8/8/2007 5:30:08 PM
well, then apparently it worked.. cause if you're laughing you're having fun.

On a serious note, I have heard men say that the best bj don't involve swallowing, more of the deep throat thing..

Actually, I have a question now.. Why the hype about swallowing? I'm curious.. does it feel different when a girl swallows? or is it more of mind freak? Can you clarify?

Cause enquiring minds want to know these things?
 morecoffeepls
Msg: 106
view profile
History
Posted: 8/8/2007 5:43:42 PM
MAKE ME???? you've got to be kidding right?? I can't get enough of the protien drink!! and that can be a problem sometimes... most of the time. I get so engrossed in what I'm doing that sometimes (ok... all of the time) that I get my drink and then.... I need to remember to only go so far so that the fun times continue and not stop, but damn! how does one stop mid way doing something that they love? Any suggestions on how to remind myself to stop and not take it all????
 fun_tall
Msg: 107
Posted: 8/8/2007 5:45:32 PM
~~~~~SmilingEyes~~~~~~

1. Its a real life 'story' persay!!!!

2. A choking chick on her knees is not a turn-on for me - my Two Cents!!!! I prefer shooting in her mouth and watch her swallow.

3. Pure Pleasure to the fullest if you will......if she loves what shes doing, shes got to go all the way. many of us boys lick of female's when we are on our knees......right! Turn on for them, turn on for me :P The mind is pure and in its best state - crystal clear.

4. You sure its an "enquiring mind" and not a bored one...lol or are you gonna shoot me again below the belt???? hahahahahaaaa
 CincoDeMayoMandy
Msg: 108
view profile
History
Posted: 8/8/2007 6:02:32 PM
BRETWOOD: "I can't even believe you are asking this question. Be a real man and respect your partner!!"

AMEN to that, BRETWOOD.
Though, he may just really be into the DOM/SUB thing, is all.

And actually yes...many women do enjoy the "complete" act of going down on a man (and think swallowing is no big deal, but in fact very sexy AND yummy!). It actually adds to my pleasure knowing this pleases him and knowing he doesn't EXPECT it.

WOMEN: If you are concerned with the taste: Have a chaser ready ;o}
 Doouglass
Msg: 109
Posted: 8/8/2007 6:17:21 PM
Fugg Gwen, those were some wholesome tips!
 Sweetlilmeee
Msg: 110
Posted: 8/8/2007 6:23:35 PM
Its already been said that you can't make someone do what they don't want to. You'll regret it later. No its not fair. thats it.
 Bionic Woman
Msg: 111
Posted: 8/8/2007 8:10:06 PM
It is great to fantasize but no further. A friend of mines daughter was kidnapped from work raped and stabbed to death , over a fantasy.
Now they are so disabled by that, how could she recover
 nutty_lou
Msg: 112
Posted: 8/9/2007 3:11:10 AM
^^^^^^ sometimes things go to far....

i like giving head and swallowing but as said before in the thread its my call...i'm not a dominant person in the bedroom usually but when i know i'm good at something then yes am all dominant...but if a guy goes on and on and on am more likely to tell him to go forth and multiply!

no one should be forced to do anything- i was once by a bloke and never again.
 Anazdaddy
Msg: 113
Posted: 8/9/2007 6:03:32 AM
Why do my fellow men care if a woman spits or swallows? I am not the hugest fan of recieving oral with the "end" result, but why would I care what happens to my semen after it's out of my body? I can't imagine getting offended if a woman spits it out..who cares?!
 nutty_lou
Msg: 114
Posted: 8/9/2007 8:47:55 AM
lol one of the first guys i ever gave head to was offended when i had to spit it out...so funny now! but i swallow anyway it doesnt matter if the bloke wants me to or not i'll do it especially if he doesnt live alone...you try walking to the bathroom with a mouth full and someone decides to ask if you are ok!!!
 kanu
Msg: 115
view profile
History
Posted: 8/9/2007 9:13:31 AM
In answer to the aquired taste. I never ask but most do swallow after the third or fourth time, they tell me that it tastes different than what they have had. Here is your key, your diet, eating and exercising habits makes the semen taste different. You must have something they want and like. Good Luck
 curlygrl
Msg: 116
view profile
History
Posted: 8/9/2007 9:17:59 AM
Going down on a woman is different than swallowing cum....not an even trade. She deserves a new car for that

Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren in silver or black.
curlygrl~
 Violet Tigress
Msg: 117
Posted: 8/9/2007 5:38:30 PM
With a chauffeur
 kik1981
Msg: 118
view profile
History
Posted: 8/9/2007 5:48:04 PM
wat i dont get is wats the fasanation with deep throat as ive been told all all the feeling is in the tip
 obfuscatedb
Msg: 119
deep throat
Posted: 8/9/2007 6:00:29 PM
Any number of reasons. It's a pretty appealing visual for a lot of men, not to mention a great sense of control and domination (if you want that), and.. seriously? All in the tip? Ever had a guy screw you with just the TIP?
 jeepgurl82
Msg: 120
Posted: 8/9/2007 6:02:03 PM
Noone MAKES me swallow.
And 1 nighters...your penis isnt going NEAR my mouth!!!
Besides I hate swallowing...I only do it for the person I care about deeply.
 kanu
Msg: 121
view profile
History
Posted: 8/9/2007 6:04:40 PM
The feeling is at the base of the head, deep throat gets that part to the part of your throat that has extra material and therefore more stimulation. If you can deep throat and then flex that back part of your throat as you suck....WOW!
My partner can not deep throat at all untill she orgasoms, and for some reason at that point she takes it all for about a minute or two. (69 is the possition in case you were wondering) Its awsome. Oh yea there are some women that dont have a gag reflex and well, they do need to practice on the flexing part....
 wodehousefan2
Msg: 122
Posted: 9/20/2007 1:43:42 AM
It is not fair to try to 'make' a girl go down on you, let alone swallow. In fact, doing 'girls', instead of women can get you into enough trouble by itself. 'Making' them do things is called 'rape'.
 brucey bonus
Msg: 123
Posted: 9/20/2007 2:05:12 AM
i think maybe he worded it wrong and people are just jumping on the bandwagon!!! if he does mean making them do it then he's a fool

personally, i like a woman who not only swallows, but gargles and blows bubbles

whirlybird3
Msg: 124
Posted: 9/20/2007 4:38:16 AM
Just to be polite, I always ask if she does or not.

And always let her know when it's about time so she can be prepared.
 ***Mac***
Msg: 125
Posted: 9/20/2007 5:28:10 AM

i like giving head and swallowing but as said before in the thread its my call

my kinda gal !!
OT Are there any set rules set out for Dos & Donts think its as simple as what two people like or dont like and enjoying the things they do !!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Swallowing - Do' & Don'ts