Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > What sign goes good with an aries?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 migivadamsbusted
Msg: 26
What sign goes good with an aries?Page 2 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
stop sign, caution, no tresspassing, keepout, beware of dog, enter at your own risk...all good signs.
 davidsauvignon
Msg: 27
view profile
History
What sign goes good with an aries?
Posted: 8/1/2008 8:35:25 AM
Of my serious relationships, I was most compatible with an Aries. I'm an Aquarius.

~ds~
 Seriouslytaken
Msg: 28
Posted: 8/1/2008 9:20:02 AM
What sign goes best with an Aries?
I don't know know, a stop sign?

But it's true.
It benefits me a lot to be around somebody that establishes strict boundaries. If they don't do it abruptly, it works best.

Message 22 and 23: but of course astrology is relative....However, it is fun to play with the idea...
But I would never date or work with a Scorpio. I am very wary of Scorpios, out of personal experience.
 Englishman
Msg: 29
Posted: 8/1/2008 10:08:22 AM
I'd recommend a hazard warning sign for anyone who believes this baloney.
 supersnuggle
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 8/1/2008 10:20:04 AM

That stuff is baloney. Why would all people born between certain dates (a month span or whatever) all have "certain traits" ? The truth is all people have all the human traits to one degree or another. It has nothing to do with when they were born. - Good luck finding a good match for yourself, but don't worry about what sign they are.

Amen to that!!! Isn't it amazing what some supposedly educated people will believe.
 Beholder123
Msg: 31
Posted: 8/1/2008 10:23:38 AM
a "proceed with caution sign"....... "enter at own risk"
 Euroalex
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 8/1/2008 10:24:44 AM
aquarius isn't good - I'm aquarius and I can tell you that 200%
 jamie***
Msg: 33
Posted: 8/1/2008 10:58:01 AM
Scorpio as you get a bit of everything...Or possibly telstar if your into a bit more kink.
 JPubLLC
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 8/3/2008 1:50:56 PM
Since you should ALSO judge the type of people born under a certain sign too, you may want to think of the people born under these signs:

Aries - Robert "Willie" Pickton (Serial Killer)

Taurus - Jeffrey Dahmer (Cannibal, Serial Killer, Rapist)

Gemini - David Berkowitz a.k.a.Son of Sam (Serial Killer), Ted Kaczynski (Unibomber)

Cancer - Leonard Lake (Serial Killer)

Leo - Heriberto "Eddie" Seda (The Zodiac Killer)

Virgo - Edward Theodore Gein (Serial Killer)

Libra - Angelo Buono, Jr. (Hillside Strangler)

Scorpio - Charles Manson (Manson Family)

Sagittarius - Ted Bundy (Serial Killer, Rapist)

Capricorn - John Allen Muhammad (D.C.Sniper)

Aquarius - Gary Ridgway (Green River Killer)

Pisces - John Wayne Gacy (Serial Killer)

So I guess the best advice is to RUN and just forget dating. (That advice makes as much sense as Astrology...lol.
 Of The Inn
Msg: 35
Posted: 8/3/2008 2:04:25 PM

^^ I would think a good chardonnay, with either blueberry or cherry cheesecake for after-enjoyment indulgence.
As an Aries, I can attest to this; we're good with everything, really.

Then again, putting too much stock in zodiac signs as a possible date/don't date strategy really does limit choices, yea?
It does raise an eyebrow to think that we're all doomed to specific "traits" and "compatibilities" based on what a few books and Ms. Cleo have to say.
 kit901
Msg: 36
Posted: 8/3/2008 2:05:36 PM
Sagittarius goes well with Aries. Im Sagittarius, says my most compatible mate are Leo and Aries. I have yet to date a Leo, never got the opportunity. i dated an Aries once recently and we were great together but there was one problem which i wont say cus it was too embarrassing. I tend to date the ones that says is the worst sign for me :( but i never followed signs always so.
 kit901
Msg: 37
Posted: 8/3/2008 2:14:44 PM

the greatest and most powerful sign of 'em all: SCORPIO baaaaby!

The king of SEX?! rofl
I hear that a lot of Scorpio being the best lover and kinkiest sex partner ever in all the signs. Its hard for me to believe that because my ex is a Scorpio and he was awful, boring, definitely not kinky at all anywhere. He loved sex though and wanted it all the time but i didnt cus he was too boring. Just when i was getting into it while we were getting it on he was already done in 2 minutes! He had sex just for the purpose of getting his O and not the enjoy of the process. He must not be a true Scorpio? lol
 ~Kyn~
Msg: 38
Posted: 8/3/2008 2:24:07 PM

Since you should ALSO judge the type of people born under a certain sign too, you may want to think of the people born under these signs:

Interesting information there...

....which brings me to my next point.

the greatest and most powerful sign of 'em all: SCORPIO baaaaby!

The MOST common starsign of serial killers is Scorpio.

dogandcatlover
Msg: 39
Posted: 8/3/2008 2:28:37 PM
they do not matter you people are weird who believe in this crap
 kit901
Msg: 40
Posted: 8/3/2008 2:31:34 PM

i would agree on that. Outside they are friendly, sweet, kind but inside they are dark and scary. Even their lovers dont know their deep darkside. They tend to keep everything to themselves. Outside they are people pleasers but inside they hate your guts, its like split personality. It was what i read anyways and my ex was like that. He lead people to believe he didnt mind doing things for people but inside he hated it with a passion people telling him what to do, like a boss. rofl
 enigma 11
Msg: 41
Posted: 8/3/2008 2:42:38 PM
HEY! I am a scorpio and I can honestly say that we get a bad rep. The thing with scorp's is that although we have our stingers we don't use them all that much preferring to keep our cool and not make complete and utter asses of ourselves. As far as passion goes, yep you won't find anyone more sensual than a scorpio...is that a bad thing?! What some may not know is that our passions run deep for most things and we are also known to be quite giving in relationships and life in general. Scorpios may seem to be an "enigma" (haha) to some but the contradictions we may appear to have actually speak to our ability to be versatile. I can tell you this much, you will never find one more honest than a scorpio, with themselves as much as with others...and dang we are some kinda hot to boot!

Woop woop! , and that concludes our study of the scorpion...have a lovely day!
 Gentle Aura
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 8/3/2008 2:44:18 PM
LEO all the way. My boyfriend is an Aries and I'm a Leo and the both of us together is the most unbelievable connection I have ever experienced in my life. I don't really follow and take astrology to heart but from what I've been told and have read Leo and Aries tend to be a great match. I'm sure there are other signs that go well with Aries as well. Search the net, I'm sure you'll find loads of information there.
 ~Kyn~
Msg: 43
Posted: 8/3/2008 2:52:16 PM

Having said that ^^^

Id be curious to know...out of the other sun signs that are serial killers...how many of them exactly had Mars or Pluto in their 8th house as well. (Scorpio)
Pluto is representative of extreme power and corruption and the God of the Underworld and depravity.
Mars is self assertion, aggression, sexuality, energy, strength, ambition, and impulsiveness. The God of War and bloodshed.

It'd be particularly interesting if they were in...say their 8th house because Scorpio is the sign that governs that anyway.

So an overload of that volatility in the 8th house of... death, rebirth, money and sex (which are common motivations amongst serial killers)...

...ooo...I might be onto something...everyone check your birthchart...you could be a serial killer.

If you are...please be sure to post that information on your profile !

My Mars is in Leo (aint surprised) and my Pluto is in Virgo...so everyone chillax.
 JPubLLC
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 8/3/2008 3:41:11 PM
You may have some problems explaining all that Kyn.

I said to someone the other day that my Aries was in Uranus and they tried to hit me. You just can't explain Astrology to some folks!

THEY started it though. They tried to tell me where to stick my mystical magical charm bracelet!

To sum it up, you asked what sign goes good with Aries. Based on the list of killers and rapists born under each one, the best sign is "BEWARE OF DOGS"!
 Irespire
Msg: 45
Posted: 8/3/2008 4:14:43 PM
None, astrology is fake, as I'm sure has been said.
 enigma 11
Msg: 46
Posted: 8/3/2008 5:30:20 PM
"Enter at your own risk"
 no_soma_needed
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 8/3/2008 6:55:35 PM

OK, take your left hand, point your index finger straight up and your thumb at a 90 degree right angle. Keep the rest of your fingers bent inwards. Now raise that hand and put it in front of your forehead ...
..... heres your sign!

Baldy! You did it to me again!
 windloverr
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 8/3/2008 7:40:17 PM
All I know about Aries is that we are supposed to stay away from Cancer. I saw an astrologicl headline for Aries over 25 years ago that I still remember,
Aries: avoid women born under the crabs.
I'm thinking I'm down with that.

Hey, ya gotta admit that's pretty kinky.

Besides, just because they were serial killers doesn't mean you wouldn't have gotten along with them. Everybody liked Bundy.
 bondgirl40
Msg: 49
Posted: 8/3/2008 7:49:59 PM
I know what sign definitely does not.. Pisces! lol My ex-H is an Aries, and I have never dated one since, just haven't been attracted to them. Right now I am seeing another Pisces which is really nice actually. : ) In the past, I have been drawn to Scorpio and Cancer quite a few times...
 TouchOfSummer
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 8/3/2008 9:19:45 PM
A Libra with a lot of fire in his birth chart! Even better, a Libra with an Aries Moon. Of course it might change things if your Moon is in a Earth sign. Or you have many planets there!
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > What sign goes good with an aries?