Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Vannili
Msg: 44
view profile
History
What Gardening Has Taught Me About RelationshipsPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Petunias are female FFS.

I can argue with you till the doomsday that my flower plants Petunias are male ,whenever I water,cultivate, and manured them their lushiousness turns me on.. I never heard about Red Hot Pokers Plants, I think you just made that up.... But I can assure you that Sweet Pee is a female flower plants....

Today i went out and looked at my hanging basket of petunias.He started off as a very lushious and nice -looking plant. I was doing very well with with him.he LOVED ME!

Yes OP ,Petunias are great lovers, they retain their bloom and lushiousness even you yell ,whine and nag them to death not like a MAN.....................

Sorry I cracked up of what I posted.
 Vannili
Msg: 45
view profile
History
What Gardening Has Taught Me About Relationships
Posted: 6/25/2011 8:56:33 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

stk,stk,stk, some men are always thinking of their "organs"

No wonder organic zuchinnis and bananas are very expensive at the supermarkets................
 euphoriaholic
Msg: 46
What Gardening Has Taught Me About Relationships
Posted: 6/25/2011 12:06:57 PM
I love this post! So right on, at first in a relationship there's a lot of bs thrown on, care and nuturing then the relationship dies from neglect.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >