Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > humor  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 little imp
Msg: 78
view profile
History
top 6 things that piss you off the most.Page 5 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
''people stress over nothing hmmm kinda like my chick but then i love her for it thats different''

Gee thankyou steven.One of us has to be the sensible one in the relationship!!!
 little imp
Msg: 79
view profile
History
top 6 things that piss you off the most.
Posted: 8/23/2005 5:04:15 PM
You seem to have a thing about wasps Bernard.
 ~softEDGE~
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Posted: 8/23/2005 5:49:21 PM
1. people who shout in real life or cyber
2. those who live without integrity of their words
3. predators intent on deception via lies
4. complainers/whiners/irresponsible adult souls
5. victims who continue to allow themselves to be victims
6. those that are violent: physical or emotional; shows a lack of maturity and only proves irresponsibility
 ~softEDGE~
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 8/27/2005 5:25:18 PM
just here to attempt to revive the thread
 sammysalt
Msg: 82
Posted: 8/28/2005 3:30:31 PM
I knew there was a hate list some place. lol Can't have a good list, with out a bad list. Just had to wait for it. lol

1. I hate it when I am right and noone knows it. (Because I like it when people know I am right.)

2. I hate it when someone tries to tell me whats right are wrong, when I have spent my whole doing whats right. (like I am not going to know right and wrong after 40 years.)

3. I hate thinking someone is really a cool person, and finding out the hard way, that they weren't. (Because they steped on my toes for no good reason.) (Love the fact that I can forgive.)

4. I hate people that drink and drive. (Because it can kill people.)

5. I hate people that do things just to be mean.

6. I hate the fact that this list is really easy to come up with. (Because God made us all different, and that means we will never veiw things the same ever.)

But you know what, it was fun being here, answering this forum. Thanks for posting it.
 Lovydove
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 8/30/2005 9:52:01 AM
Hi,
you made a big mistake HAHAHA, you put in just A(1) wrong word (WORK) versus (WELFARE), hoe dare you hurt their feeliings. Liste, THE whinins is starting all over again. These people don''t even deserve the suggestion. They're going to complain again. We need the space to answer.

blondrobingrl
Msg: 84
Posted: 8/30/2005 12:53:03 PM
mean bad frustrated ppl,fat girls who wear close that dont fit and thier nasty fat roll hangs out all over, guys who stare and wave and yell but dont pull over to actully meet me, ppl who judge before they know u , crackheads,ppl who have kids and let them run around in piss filled diapers ok thats enough for now, huh?
 moffiaprincess
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 10/31/2005 12:16:24 PM
ignorence
ppl who are full of themselves
and the biggest thing thats pisses me off are ppl who judge other ppl and think their better
 Acecomedian
Msg: 87
Posted: 10/31/2005 12:35:34 PM
How about the top ten things that piss me off...

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time. I know where my watch is buddy, where the f uck is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the bathroom is?

2. The Pillsbury doughboy is way too happy considering he has no d ick.

3. People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

4. When people say, "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". F uck off. What good is a goddamn cake you can't eat? What, should I eat someone else's cake instead?

5. When people say "It's always in the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the f uck would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

6. When people say, while watching a movie "Did you see that?" No d icknose, I paid $7.50 to come to the theater and stare at the friggin ceiling up there. What did you come here for?

7. The radio ad "Hi, I'm Jeff Healey from the Jeff Healey Band. Don't drink and drive. I don't". Well, I hope you don't drive sober either Mr. Healey. You're blind for f uck's sake.

8. People, who ask, "Can I ask you a question?" Didn't really give me a choice, did ya there buddy?

9. When something is "new and improved", which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it.

10. When a cop pulls you over and then asks if you know how fast you were going. You should know ***hole; you pulled me over.
 finisheslast
Msg: 89
Posted: 10/31/2005 7:04:05 PM
racism
bullies
ignorance
know it all's
d*ck heads
liars, cheaters, and thieves
 sammysalt
Msg: 91
Posted: 10/31/2005 7:50:38 PM
1. Tresspassers.
2. People that go door to door.
3. People that call and sit on the phone and don't talk.
4. People that lie threw their teeth.
5. People that talk people in to something that hurts someone else.
6. My mail being delivered to the wrong address.
 grplaman
Msg: 92
Posted: 10/31/2005 8:20:40 PM
I can only think of 2 things....ABORTION and TIPPING! Both drive me MADLY insane!
 shadowlove25
Msg: 96
Posted: 11/17/2005 2:39:59 AM
1) Drunk Drivers... (if i am behind you, i WILL call the police and follow your a$$ so i can give a DETAILED description... if you pull into a gas station i am right there with you... if you start shit with me because you are drunk and believe yourself to be ten feet tall and bulletproof i WILL prove you wrong...)
2) Elitist Pr!cks
3) People who dont like fat people (they're big and your not, who gives a sh!t anyway, do they tell your skinny a$$ they'd like to force feed you a steak?? probably not)
4) People who dont like skinny people (so f_ckin what they're smaller than you, big deal, maybe you should tell them to eat a steak)
5) people who claim not to like arrogant, disrespectful or rude people, then go on to slam various types of people in the next line of their post (maybe you should stfu and have a steak)
6) People who do not like rednecks

that was therapeutic i think i'll start another

1) Drunk Drivers... (if i am behind you, i WILL call the police and follow your a$$ so i can give a DETAILED description... if you pull into a gas station i am right there with you... if you start shit with me because you are drunk and believe yourself to be ten feet tall and bulletproof i WILL prove you wrong...)

2) People who talk about hating racists when they are one themselves

3) People who can't stand me being non-p.c.

4) People who talk shit but never deliver... you say you're gonna whoop my ass but never deliver...

5) People who say "let me tell you what!!" what? what in Gods name are you gonna tell me?? the next words out of your mouth had better be some brilliant philisophical shit because that's whats gonna be engraved on your f'ckin tombstone

6) People who don't like my 4x4

--------------------------------------------------------------------

God this is a great rant, lol... i'm really enjoyin this.... ahhhhhh....

2) People in malcolm x shirts telling me that white people such as myself are the reason the "beloved malcom x was killed"....... you do know that malcolm was killed by a black guy right??

3) Being told "what the f*ck you smilin at white boy" by a lady i had smiled at and waved out in front of me so she could cross traffic at a bad intersection

4) People who try and break into my outbuilding and then run when they get a knife thrown at their head (the least you could do is stay and fight for the things you just attempted to steal)

5) People who only start fights with a group of friends behind them... dont be a punk, stand up like a man and lets do this face to face one on one

6) grammar police

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

2) not being able to get past spanish castle music on the hard setting in guitar hero

3) Drug addicts

4) chesters

5) people with road rage

6) for Gods sake learn what your blinker is for people

re-reading the above lists it may sound like i like violence i really do not, im a mini-pacifist lol... it's just that many peole mistake kindness for weakness and if there is one thing that i am not it is weak...

and yes i have a problem with drunk drivers

R.I.P. Harry
 sexymama123
Msg: 98
Posted: 11/23/2005 11:16:22 PM
1. Guys that lie...
2. Guys that don't return calls..
3. Guys that are conceited...
4. Guys that think with the head downstairs...
5. Guys that talk to other girls on the phone while with me...
6. Guys that don't know how to kiss...
 jeanie41
Msg: 99
Posted: 11/24/2005 8:42:41 AM
drivers that never signal
skinny people
haters
men who think they are hot shit on a silver platter, but are really just a cold turd on a paper plate
teenagers who think they know everything
car repairs-why do they cost so much?
 godscrashdummy
Msg: 100
Posted: 11/28/2005 6:48:38 AM
1.George Bush
2.Dick Cheney
3.the word "moist"
4.circus midgets
5.mormans
6.people who dont like George Bush,Dick Cheney,the word "moist",circus midgets,and mormans

Joel<------ is just kidding I dont like everyone equally :)
 Polly_G
Msg: 101
Posted: 11/28/2005 4:07:30 PM
Too funny Bernard.

1. People who don't use their car blinkers...they aren't accessories
2. People who drive slow in the fast lane (especially when you are blocked in by that other dude in the slow lane who insists on doing the speed limit).
3.When I can't find my car keys
4. When I lose my car keys while looking for my wallet
5. People who try to convince me I would like country music if I only listened to it more - its not the music...its the principle.
6. That bill collectors actually expect me to open up their little warning letters.
 uneekguy
Msg: 102
Posted: 12/1/2005 12:48:31 PM
Hmmmmm....I wonder how many things that people on here are listing that they do themseves.....Hmmmm....interesting!
 bluedew
Msg: 103
Posted: 2/24/2006 5:30:50 PM
all of the above

drivers who refuse to signal

people who refuse to read my profile

unread/delete - I might be just asking a pertinent question or asking for advice which only requires a quick response.

people who request information, refuse to read it, and curse you out because they didn't read
what they asked you for, not my fault I didn"t read it.

getting blamed for something I didn't do.

people who refuse to accept blame, never their fault, always blame someone else for their errors.
 sammysalt1
Msg: 105
Posted: 2/25/2006 5:38:26 PM
1. Holding the nail, and hitting my finger.
2. Getting kicked by a horse.
3. Being chased by neibors dogs on my own land.
4. Tresspassers
5. When a cops don't do their job, and arest my neibor because I didn't see them do it, but know they did. Other wards he got by with cutting my fruit trees, that I bought and paid for, and planted.
6. Someone to lie to me.
 fiery redhead
Msg: 106
Posted: 2/26/2006 12:56:35 AM
top 6...

1. narcissists
2. liars
3. abuse - children, spouse, elders, animal, physical, verbal, emotional, any others i left out...
4. bad drivers - slow in fast lane, don't move when flash brights; dangerous excessive lane changers; can't stay within the lines
5. lack of common sense
6. those who have no sense of humor, take life and themselves too seriously
 macks
Msg: 108
Posted: 2/26/2006 10:15:48 PM
1 -dishonesty

2 - lack of communication ( you are not tellin me at all syndrome )

3 -people that cross against lights, then wave ( do not realise that the car is bigger, and one of these days they will go splooosh syndrome )

4 - lane cutters in rush hour ( they have a right to be everywhere before everyone else syndrome )

5 - listening to that voice when you are on hold " we appreciate your patience/business, please stay on the line to maintain your priority sequence, we will be right with you.........5 minutes later......same thing.............."

6 - going in for my morning coffee before work, being told I have to wait for a fresh pot

macks
Msg: 115
Posted: 3/25/2006 5:21:23 PM
1) someone leaves the ice ream container in the freezer with 1 spoonful of cream left

( oh wait that was me )

2) someone forgot to change the TP roll before the next seating
( that was me too )

3) Getting a black coffee instead of a double double

4) The Leafs

5) cell phone talkers in traffic

6 ) people who sample food in grocery stores
 crispyandtender
Msg: 122
Posted: 11/26/2007 7:28:09 PM
1.CHRISTMAS MUSIC
2.CHRISTMAS TV COMMERCIALS
3.GENERAL OBLIGATORY CHRISTMAS EXPECTATIONS
4.BIG UGLY CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS
5.CHRISTMAS SWEATERS
6.ROTTING CHRISMAS TREES THAT ARE WAITING TO GO TO THE DUMP
 crispyandtender
Msg: 123
Posted: 11/26/2007 7:31:06 PM
1. Running for the phone--and its a TELEMARKETER
2. Trying to go #2 in a public bathroom when it is as silent as a tomb--AND SOMEONE SITS IN THE STALL RIGHT NEXT TO ME
3. Buying groceries I really need AND THEN LEAVING THEM AT THE STORE
4. Really bad sex (worse than no sex)
5. Other drivers who are reckless and careless
6. Losing a computer document that took 6 hours to create.
Show ALL Forums  > humor  >