Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Masturbation! Aha! Caught your attention: Any women that DONT do it?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MsMicki
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Masturbation! Aha! Caught your attention: Any women that DONT do it?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
^^^ what??

You can't touch yourself because there is a teenager in the house?
Does that teenager sleep with you? or shower with you?

May I suggest the 10 setting hand held shower head!!
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 27
Masturbation! Aha! Caught your attention: Any women that DONT do it?
Posted: 9/23/2011 3:29:29 PM
^^^^uh oh....we got a shower head kinda girl...

lots of shower head girls out there...

their way to improvise so no evidence is left hanging around...

that and/or so they can do it and the kiddos won't catch them in bed flicking their bean...
 Moonchild51
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 9/23/2011 3:31:08 PM
Mizz Mick? Shower head? Dayum and here I spent all this dough on toys for the playground when I had something totally inconspicuous all the time?
 MsMicki
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 9/23/2011 3:37:17 PM
Oh Moon my friend, hand held shower heads are like having a new boyfriend every day!
You can play with all the different settings....pulse is my fave ....and you can play with temperature settings!

I suggest finding one with an extra long hose attachment.....one can lay back in a hot bath and still play!
 Moonchild51
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 9/23/2011 3:43:56 PM
Got it just as you described....hmmm..I have been feeling rather cold today with all of the rain..need a hot shower to warm myself up!

OT: I think the majority of ladies here have been honest enough to acknowledge, that yes, we too, are human and at times step up to the self serve bar.
 hello099
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 9/24/2011 6:49:29 AM
Moon.

[Which begs the question ladies? What happens to your "toys" if something happens to you and you aren't able to hide the evidence that you were in fact human?]

Some families have priceless jewellery or artifacts that are passed on from generation to generation when they die. I have a feeling in your family it will be Aunty Moon's vibrator that is going to be the family heirloom passed on from generation to generation to enjoy.

Lets just hope that there is a succession of girls that can enjoy the use of your love toy. because if there are boys only then it becomes a bit wierd.
 Moonchild51
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 9/24/2011 7:10:02 AM
Oh my! Perish the thought Hello!

My daughter, 19, called me at work one day. Masked her voice and said...."this is Bob, calling from your night table"! I am lost died!

It does beg the question though, doesn't it?
 MsMicki
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 9/24/2011 7:21:41 AM

Which begs the question ladies? What happens to your "toys" if something happens to you and you aren't able to hide the evidence that you were in fact human?]

I have a deal with my BFF, she is to come over and remove any and all incriminating evidence from my home and I will do the same for her!!
 EasyPeasy72
Msg: 34
Posted: 10/4/2011 7:54:59 PM
I know several female friends who are silly enough to think that people believe them when they deny they'd ever M. ROFLOL
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Masturbation! Aha! Caught your attention: Any women that DONT do it?