Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > sleepwalking...doing strange things while asleep!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 jannick06
Msg: 26
view profile
History
sleepwalking...doing strange things while asleep!!Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
my cousin once walked into the lounge room pulled down her pants sat on the couch and did a wee pulled up her pants turned around and flushed the toilet and went back to bed
we were all sitting and watching TV
a drunk friend did something similar but he wasnt asleep yuck
 Sierra Leonne
Msg: 27
sleepwalking...doing strange things while asleep!!
Posted: 9/22/2007 5:03:42 PM
My whole family has a history of sleepwalking & a lot of us sleep with our eyes open at times. I once got up & chatted to family members while helping dry the dishes. The conversation took a strange turn & they realised I was asleep & steered me back to bed. I found my daughter in our lounge late one night fixing the broken leg on a coffee table, fast asleep. Must have been annoying the crap out of her. My ex came home late once & found me propped up in bed with my eyes wide open, not blinking. He thought I was dead, I'd fallen asleep reading & dropped the book. It's a weird sensation waking up with your eyes open. Often I'm dreaming at the time & what I see in my head isn't what's around me in life. The vision changes in a sort of wave.
 Paul9473
Msg: 28
Posted: 3/27/2013 10:45:03 PM
Woke to find my ex exploring my body while asleep. Then she spoke out in her dream about wanting to remove my balls and put them in a little bag to keep them safe.
Touched though I was by her well-meaning loving intentions, the next year of the marriage was spent with all the sharp knives in out-of reach places.
 blueeyes179
Msg: 29
Posted: 4/3/2013 5:04:48 AM
I have been talking in my sleep for years, my mum said she would stand outside my bedroom door and listen, she found it fasinating, I would talk for hours almost like I was having a full on conversation, I have also gotten up and gotten dressed and be ready to go to school /work all while still sound asleep, my room mate when I was in the navy had to put me back to bed on several occasions, it really freaked her out, I have not done this many times but its a bit of a shock when you wake up fully dressed and sitting up on the couch... never gonefurther than my lounge room though.
 boatbob2q
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 12/12/2016 1:36:09 PM
My late wife was sleeping,when she decided we were going to make love,we did,and it was fantastic,when we finished she rolled over and was sound asleep very quick,,in the morning I told her the sex this morning was great, she said "but,we didnt have sex this morning" I couldnt convince her that we did,she had to be sleep F-----G...
Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > sleepwalking...doing strange things while asleep!!