Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Would you date a Tomboy ?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 adventurousbabe
Msg: 101
Would you date a Tomboy ?Page 5 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
lol

/sigh

so many guys in here say they love tomboys.. and yet I can't seem to find any guys aren't here that do
 drderdon2
Msg: 102
view profile
History
Would you date a Tomboy ?
Posted: 2/1/2007 2:17:16 PM
He(( yes. I love tomboys..........always have.
 N0t FISHIN
Msg: 103
Posted: 2/1/2007 4:30:36 PM
ah! yes yes yes good thread! i want answers too!
 Sigi
Msg: 104
Posted: 2/1/2007 5:59:57 PM

Would you date a Tomboy?

I am a tombgirl and would like to date a tomboy....
 Wrangler_kj
Msg: 105
Posted: 2/26/2007 6:42:49 AM
Absolutely! A 'tomboy' is not a 'butch' lesbian! A 'tomboy' is a woman that can hang with the guys in jeans and t-shirt and also dress up nicely when she wants to! There is nothing sexier than a woman with her hair sticking out the back of a baseball cap riding in, or driving my jeep!
 Arkadies
Msg: 106
Posted: 2/26/2007 9:35:53 AM
I've dated tomboys in the past and always enjoyed the time we spent. I certainly would be up for dating a tomboy again.
 dogfan
Msg: 107
Posted: 2/27/2007 1:32:50 AM
I wish I could meet some of these guys that love tomboys. If I'm not in a skirt, or dress, I'm just one of the best friends of these guys. I can't help if I like to do outdoors, athletic stuff. I also don't cry and hate dramas.
 feelingRed78
Msg: 108
Posted: 2/27/2007 3:23:37 AM
my last ex was a tomboy, she was awesome, all tomboys are awesome. the best part of dating a tomboy is when you get to there girly side. you know your special then. your special when you can pull the woman out in them. it takes a real man to do that, plus a tomboy talks our language, they make the best mothers and best lovers, no doubt, here to the tomboy
 Indianchop
Msg: 109
Posted: 2/27/2007 6:11:54 AM
I know this is just a personal thing, but the girl next door/tomboy has ALWAYS been my thiing. Maybe it's a thing of considering myself to be 'cute', as opposed to 'hot'. I've just always found that the chemistry outside the attraction as WELL as the attraction alone, for me, has always been drawn towards the girl who looks as 'yummy' in a ball cap as she does with her hair all done up. Women, when they're done up to the 'nines', ALL have their best qualities visible. Whether it's hair, eyes, smile, body, whichever strong points they are, you girls always find a way to make them just that much better to us men. It's when a gal can in ten minutes, make herself adorable, just by being herself and dressing casual. THAT, is beauty...and it has more to do with who she is, as opposed to features, and her body.
 69_dude
Msg: 110
Posted: 2/27/2007 7:14:09 AM
nah...
I prefer the tomboy tendencies over the girly girl ... but that is cause although I clean up nice that is not the only thing that I like to do... I like the outdoors and all that good stuff... so I want a combo girl
not asking too much am I?
 migivadamsbusted
Msg: 111
Posted: 4/15/2007 12:17:47 PM
I'm a tomboy that likes to wear dresses...
 S.A.S.H.A.
Msg: 112
Posted: 4/15/2007 12:49:56 PM
I've always been a tomboy, and that's never stopped any guy from pursuing me. I'm glad to see that many men here seem to like tomboyish girls.
 hiheelsareOk
Msg: 113
view profile
History
Posted: 4/15/2007 12:51:47 PM
I think this thread is dead and you got the point, but here is
2 cents worth, weather you want it or not.
Tomboys rock. I cant speak for all guys, but who would want
a relationship with a woman you can only go to dinner with, is
high maintenance, and is nothing more than an arm charm for
other guys to envy. Tomboys make the best companions, and in
my experience don’t have any sexual hang ups. Hope I find one
for myself and fall in love with her.
 CovertMonkey
Msg: 114
view profile
History
Posted: 4/15/2007 4:04:45 PM
I <3 TomBoys, but I prefer if they still keep a girly streak. However it is easier to push a tomboy to the "friends" back burner. There is just something genetic about pursueing girls that exibit more femenine traits even if we think we'd behappier with said tomboy.

Good luck though
 soccernoley
Msg: 115
Posted: 4/15/2007 4:55:20 PM
I'm glad someone posted this question because i've always wondered myself. I've always been a tomboy but i like to dress up and get all "girlie" as well. For me its always been a happy medium between tomboy/girlie look. But i have found that a lot of guys would rather be just friends then date a tomboy...but thats just from my experience....
 ageminiguy
Msg: 116
Posted: 4/15/2007 5:20:53 PM
I prefer to date "tomboys" - I hike and camp, I motorcycle, I sail. A girly girl might be nice to take a look at once in a while, but they take forever to get ready - hair, makeup, clothes, fingernails... All of those things may be nice, but I prefer a woman who doesn't need hours to be 'presentable' and won't throw a fit if she breaks a nail, so give me a tomboy who doesn't mind getting her hands dirty, taking hold of the tiller or throwing her leg over the seat of a motorcycle, any day.
 Fire Gal
Msg: 117
Posted: 4/15/2007 5:48:10 PM
[Guys like us as friends but would rather date girly chicks and basically ignore us.]

I feel this way all the time... I have a million and one 'friends' I've often wondered if one of my 'friends' was interested but was too worried that he would get rejected...
Just because we get along with men easier does not mean that we also don't find those same men attractive...

and how come none of you men that like tomboys live in T.O.??

Tracey
 mcq_d
Msg: 118
Posted: 4/15/2007 5:49:58 PM
*raises hand* Yes, why the hell not?
 Darkangelspike18
Msg: 119
Posted: 7/9/2008 11:56:12 PM
yes i would i get along better with tomboys or goths they are more down to earth they love u better than preppy girls cause tomboys aint all about impressing people only them selfs and there bfs
 whothehellknows
Msg: 120
Posted: 7/10/2008 2:39:06 AM
I love tomboys. Give me a woman who isn't afraid to get dirty, knows how to change her own oil and whom doesn't have a day ruined because she broke a nail!
 DarkAngel17
Msg: 121
Posted: 9/11/2008 12:32:32 AM
I agree with you on that. With me i love having sexy clothes on and stuff like that and i love getting nes things but i hate the whole shopping thing. I'm a girl who loves going out and having fun i love getting dirty and i'm not afraid to say that i use to work on cars with my moms bf and i love motorcycles and would love going driving on them anyday then going out to dinner and a movie take me for a ride on a motorcycle, dirtbike, 4wheeler, 3wheeler anything like that and it would be just as great to me. I love playing sports and watching them just as much. I take about 10 mins in the shower 5 mins to get dressed and 5 mins to get ready and out the door unless i straighten my hair lol cause it can get pretty frezzy :P and still that only takes me 5 mins. HAHA breaking a nail doesn't bother me cause i usually end up breaking mine by chewing on them :P So yeah i look good and can be hot and wild while working on a car :P Although maybe i don't know anything really about fixing cars but i love getting my hands dirty and working on one is fun to me :)
 kevinlay
Msg: 122
Posted: 9/11/2008 6:03:35 AM
ok i think i have an answer to this one i have dated a few tom boys in my past it can be great. you have someone that you can drink beer with play games with hell even talk about shit with but when it comes down to going out and showing her off to your friends she looks for like a dude then your girl. so wether or not we want to admitt it we as people live of the attention we get from the ones we love like our family and close friends. the women that are tom boys out there that want to be able to get men should think about maybe getting a dress or two and when you do go out just get all girlly girl for once and i can tell you for fact that a normal tomboy will get alot more attention from dressing like a girl than most girlly girls get from dressing like a girl. its not that you have to give up who you are its just maybe experiment with other things too.
 john_raymond21
Msg: 123
Posted: 9/11/2008 9:23:29 AM
Yes. Some friends actually prefer tomboys because they are more aggressive and wilder in the bed. Maybe tomboys have more testosterone I don't know.
 ohio07
Msg: 124
Posted: 2/4/2009 11:36:52 AM
Don't ask me, I've dated tomboys before and been close friends with them when I was growing up and in school. No complaints here.
 MikeM1968
Msg: 125
Posted: 2/4/2009 11:58:29 AM
Here's the thing, I love the way a typical woman looks, but I do dig a woman that has some more "manly" interests. No, I'm not talking about the ones that talk trash or curse like a truck driver, yet expect to be treated like a lady. That's just personality. I'm not talking about the ones that cut their hair short and wear men's clothes either.

I mean the ones who can actually do the "manly" stuff I can, can't or just never learned how to. The ones that can roll-up their sleeves and get their hands dirty. It's kinda cool to be able to go out on town with someone that dresses-up nice and looks totally hot, yet likes to chop wood in the backyard, or fix the plumbing, just because she can. Someone that wants to learn how to make her own furniture.

I dated a woman who was separated from a 25 yr marriage to a plumber. She could actually weld and solder her own fixtures. She even took me snowmobiling and taught me how to ride. Very lady-like personality and definitely not "boy-ish" looking at all.

Very, very sexy.

Mike
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Would you date a Tomboy ?