Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 zipdy
Msg: 236
Men over 30, unmarried no childrenPage 12 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
WHY? WHY? WHY GET MARRIED AT ALL?

it's like joining the Better Business Bureau.

you are screwing yourself! when you join the BBB you give others a forum from which to hurt your business. and you PAY A MEMEBERSHIP TO DO IT! it's foolish.

getting married gives someone a hand into your wallet and a limit to the number of babes you can bang. it puts a serious damper on your behavior and desire to party.

WHY DID TIGER MARRY IN THE FIRST PLACE???? he's brilliant in many ways but as we've seen he's stupid in two.... he got married and he banged other chicks WHILE HE WAS MARRIED. he has opened himself up to litigation and personal problems galore. he's a rich idiot!

when you look at all the women who are getting pregnant and having multiple babies at 18 and 21 and 25 why would you get married when these women all want to have sex and really don't care with who or how many. there's quite a few 27 yr old with 5 children on here, 19 yr old with one or two.

THERE IS NO REASON TO GET MARRIED. IF YOU WANT TO BE FAITHFUL TO EACH OTHER, YOU DON'T NEED A PIECE OF PAPER OR A LAWYER.
 Cat*Eyes
Msg: 241
view profile
History
Men over 30, unmarried no children
Posted: 3/14/2010 1:32:16 AM
I think a man, never married and definely with no children sounds like a man I would definely want. Espeically the no children, because I don't want children baggage interferring when I ever get lucky enough to have real sex with the man I want again or type of men I want.
 goodquestion
Msg: 251
Posted: 7/13/2011 7:45:57 AM
I am 47 never been married or any kids. I have read in some profiles women write that they would not dare go near a guy that has not been married or never has had any kids, to each their own but I think it is plain ignorant.
 goodquestion
Msg: 254
Posted: 7/16/2011 5:48:59 AM

I'm 56, never married. And I'm not ugly, trust me. I'm not gay either, but the common ASSUMPTION among most all women is that if you're past 35 and unmarried and no kids, you're automatically gay. hey. I had a drinking problem til I was 35. After that, my troubles didn't disappear overnight.

Men and women make a LOT of assumptions about others, and it's very unfortunate that this is one of the most common.

I don't see any problem be it men or women that have not been married or have had children at any age. Just the opposite if someone does not want children atleast they know enough not to have them than to bring a human being into this world that they don't care for or want to care for. I can see where some on either side might say well he or she does not have any experience living with someone as far as a relationship goes, but I still think that is an excuse. I was suprised to see how many women on POF do not want children as well as women I have met. Most women want children as it is with in them to want to have children.

The most cruel animal in the world is a human being they will comment, pick on, or say anything to anyone else just because they don't think it is right or have all the answers as to what they think is right.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >